The online racing simulator
you can try, dunno what it happens
Ok guys, we found that I cannot host both servers at once. So ill keep up only the PnG server until I get my other machine back.

Ok I also found a Le mans track, which seems to be pretty awesome.
1972-1986

Also, any cars you guys suggest?
Quote from jrd.racer :Ok guys, we found that I cannot host both servers at once. So ill keep up only the PnG server until I get my other machine back.

Ok I also found a Le mans track, which seems to be pretty awesome.
1972-1986

Also, any cars you guys suggest, Inouva already told me Porsche 917K

We can add cars bit by bit, so there is no problem for anyone, i suggest for the moment that leave the "vanilla" content of P&G then we can start to add cars etc etc etc

@2
Add to the downloads in the first page the VLN Lemans 1977-79

@edit

WOW, just WOW, Lemans 1977 at 1am is pure win on the porsche 906/8
Little prob here. When I open the .exe for Lemans track, it wont install anything, it just says unpacking, then the window dissapears.
Works just fine here

Mmm, admin rights?, compatibility? try some of that stuff ( I'm still on xp sp2 )

@
If the problem keeps for everyone when try to install the track, i can zip the folder with the track and upload, meh, gona do that in case of need

Gona take 20 minutes to upload with my powerfull 60KB/s
Ah right, I had to run it as Admin. Works now. PnG server up now with Le Mans '79, and Nordy Tourist.
Bloody awesome Le mans 1979 with the 906/8, so much fun!
I hope it's still up I want a bit of the action!
You might have noticed I keep getting booted for being a possible cheat. Not sure what I've done that's possibly cheating. Maybe I need to remove my NOS button and spoilers that give me more HP.
Quote from Gills4life :You might have noticed I keep getting booted for being a possible cheat. Not sure what I've done that's possibly cheating. Maybe I need to remove my NOS button and spoilers that give me more HP.

Check the FAQ in the first post

maybe you forgot to apply the terrain patch or the 2.1 update for P&G

@edit
Something odd , they are only 2 Class car to choose, gt40 mk1 and 2 and the 906 and the 3 variations

There is someon on the server with a corvette...
Thanks it was the terrain patch. God damn it I'm finally in and everyone's gone!
That was me in corvette

Weird how i could select all cars though
Quote from DejaVu :That was me in corvette

Weird how i could select all cars though

you hacked the server lol

Na, i dont know how you can and everyone else can't

BTW, nice combo gills and me both we fly 2 times in the same place haahahahhaah

Tomorrow gona be really fun, gona be on the track all day
Hopefully, by tomorow night (monday night) ill have my PC back up. I wanna PnG!

EDIT: northamericangp.com - The guys that made the ALMS Mod. They seem to have some leagues running or just starting up. A Monday night league, Thursday night league, and Saturday league. Could be cool if some of us could pair up and race. Seems like a good, well organised bunch of people.
p.s.(I dont think you can join as single driver)
Na, i cant

I just wanna race on P&G some race and have "quick" fun with you guys
Gona be free in 10 minutes so gona be on the server practicing the 906/8 on Le mans
Trying to install P&G2, it won't recognize the fact I got a legit GTL DVD in my drive. Can I use a mini image to skip the check or am I simply out of luck?
"To install P&G mod ( If you dont have the original CD ) you need this Mini img" ^_^
PM me a link please

I do have a copy, but the installer won't recognize my DVD drive. >.<
The one that I and a couple of others used is linked in the first post. A Daemon Tools virtual drive ought to work.
I'm doing my best on the track

Did 4.13.500 with the 906/8, gona take a rest
Have fun guys.
Any must have tracks for P&G2? Apart from 1977 LM?
We`ve got a list of the main period tracks used by the P&G cars over here - http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=3834&st=0

I`m generally developing the mod using 60s spa, vlm`s mid ohio, reims, solitude 64 and a customised 70s Nordschleife right now.

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG