The online racing simulator
GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
I just deleted GTR 2 and keep GTR2 with P&G mod

Looking forward for some race there
Well, CD-Key is free but how can I get the game? Torrent?
Yes, torrent links are provided in the first post too :doh: Please read the first post... I think that its necessary to edit "READ THE FIRST POST" to the title of this thread.
Don't rage trollbro, thanks for the answer.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Yes, torrent links are provided in the first post too :doh: Please read the first post... I think that its necessary to edit "READ THE FIRST POST" to the title of this thread.

What a good idea =D

@edit

Fixed the first post with a easy wallthrough to have everthign working, including patch's and other stuff

IF you have problem following everthing in the first post, you are not made for sim racing games.
I'm trying running a server. Am leaving it running for a while from now - try it if you get chance & tell me if it works.
Power and Glory server or regular GTR2?
Quote from Kiyoshi :I'm trying running a server. Am leaving it running for a while from now - try it if you get chance & tell me if it works.

Nope, cant join
Quote from Inouva :Nope, cant join

Some PnG on my server now?

edit: nahh going to bed.
Guess I got the ports wrong...Trying again now. It is P&G version.
Will PnG3 include the PnG1 and PnG2 content?
Where is p&g3?
Being developed IIRC, I'm wondering if it'll include both previous contents or just the new stuff.
Doubt it, sounds like it's a pure '70s mod, in the same way 2 is a 60s mod.
Damn...

So, anyone wanna race now?
Me.
ok, see you on the track
#268 - AJS
does anyone know a site with free keys ?

the computerbild.de page ran out of keys...
Quote from AJS :does anyone know a site with free keys ?

the computerbild.de page ran out of keys...

Are you sure?

I tryed just now and got 1 more key
P&G v3 is mainly adding the 70s cars into the full mod. Capri 2600/3100, various CSLs, alfas, porsches, DeTomasos, etc.

This was a general thread on GTR2, which is why I`m trying not to jump into every 2nd post making it sound just like one big P&G advert, in case anyone is wondering.

Got some pics up here if anyone is wanting a look tho - https://picasaweb.google.com/1 ... eshow/5640151193285429426
Whould be good that P&G 3 use the existent GTR2 P&G folder for the installation, so we can have all in 1 game...
Quote from unseen :P&G v3 is mainly adding the 70s cars into the full mod. Capri 2600/3100, various CSLs, alfas, porsches, DeTomasos, etc.

This was a general thread on GTR2, which is why I`m trying not to jump into every 2nd post making it sound just like one big P&G advert, in case anyone is wondering.

Got some pics up here if anyone is wanting a look tho - https://picasaweb.google.com/1 ... eshow/5640151193285429426

Nice stuff. Cant wait.
Look really awesome, looking forward !

@unseen

There will be a porsche 917/k or the porsche that run on lemans that have 1000bhp with top speed of 410khp?
Is it just me or force-feedback feels just horrible? Any tips? :/
Quote from BullHorn :Is it just me or force-feedback feels just horrible? Any tips? :/

Did you apply the FFB patch?

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG