The online racing simulator
Quote from DieKolkrabe :You don't

You download the ALMS v4.0 from here:

http://www.northamericangp.com/board/local_links.php?catid=2

Not sure if you have to be logged in or not, I'll check

EDIT: You do sadly, not sure which you need from that filefront link

EDIT 2: For the link you posted, All the v4.0 stuff.

Yeah, registrered the other day, the link i'be posted here is the "Direct" link from northamericangp.com =P

Ok, donwloading now all that stuff and a bit later gona download those track you say

@edit

HOLY SHIT, AWESOME MOD!
Yes

And, as Inouva said, awesome mod. Is the trackpack on there or only at NAGP? Already have it so I didn't check.

Also, P&G is amazing mod as well...
Sounds like this has alot of mods track and cars? Think i might have to have a night in after work Today and get it all running . Loved the look of GTL when it first came out just never got round to buying it
Downloading all ALMS v4.0 stuff now. So is there a race today?

edit: can't believe how slow I am... Can't even keep up with the AI. And after this mod my corner markers are gone
Someon should do a server

We can race with P&G mod or with GTR 2 or ALMS cars

@bose

The new tracks addons from alsm dont have corner makers ( The virtual ones that pop up on the middle of the screen )
Quote from Bose321 :
edit: can't believe how slow I am... Can't even keep up with the AI. And after this mod my corner markers are gone

You using the trackpack that came with it or...?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :You using the trackpack that came with it or...?

Yeah downloaded everything v.4 from the site. Just went into a MP session on monza and they worked again, so don't know what's up...
Monza's a GTR2 default track, so yeah they'd work there :P
Downloading

What a bloody useless post that was.
Speaking of tracks, am I right in thinking the San Luis track got released for GTR2 as well as rF?
Finally got both games to work.

Downloading the V4.0 thingy
I have fallen I lurve with Mustang TransAm @ Knockhill. Such an awesome little track
So, when we race
Today evening. Got everything set up so I'm ready to roll.
Count me in if I'm around!
Ok, Who is hosting?
What mod/track?
Dunno
could someone please upload the full version of gtr2.exe? (magupload or rapidshare please?)

because ive only got a demo version.
You need to download the full version of the game from this thread, the demo version doesn't have full game content

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG