The online racing simulator
Quote from A____A :yes but when i start game it say "insert disk etc.."

any help?

What programme must I have to make this work?
If you have .iso / .bin / .cue, you can use Power Iso o MagicIso o Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% to mount the file and install the game

And to avoid the "Insert Disc" you can Google "GTR2 No cd" first linke shoudl work (Remember to download the "no cd" for the same Ver of the game
if all else fails to get the game to run, try GamecopyWorld.com...
(intended for those games that can't be persuaded to run on recent hardware)
Quote from Inouva :If you have .iso / .bin / .cue, you can use Power Iso o MagicIso o Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% to mount the file and install the game

And to avoid the "Insert Disc" you can Google "GTR2 No cd" first linke shoudl work (Remember to download the "no cd" for the same Ver of the game

Quote from micha1980de :if all else fails to get the game to run, try GamecopyWorld.com...
(intended for those games that can't be persuaded to run on recent hardware)

Got it now, thanks for the assistance!
after reading aloooooooot over internet

There is no need to have a "original" Cd of GT legends to have P&G mod you just need a valid cd key ( now it's free ) To instal the mod

Here is the P&G mod

P&G mod

Looking forward for a epic battle on the abarth and nordschleife
Quote from Inouva :GTR2 OFP

Install the game > Patch 1.1.0.0 > GTR2 OFP patch

Thanks, that did the trick. Don't seem to be alot of servers/players online though...
Quote from Inouva :after reading aloooooooot over internet

There is no need to have a "original" Cd of GT legends to have P&G mod you just need a valid cd key ( now it's free ) To instal the mod

Here is the P&G mod

P&G mod

Looking forward for a epic battle on the abarth and nordschleife

I'll give you a run for your money later today after my bd, hehe.
when i go online it asks for username and password? from what?
Quote from A____A :when i go online it asks for username and password? from what?

You need to register first
Is there no way to assign gear up/down to LMB and RMB?

e: Had to use a mouse-to-joystick emulator, but it works.
so is the p&g mod stand alone or we need gtr2 first?
I think the p&g mod is for GTLegends.

What I wanna know is, can I get the Demo for GTL and then use a GTL serial to unlock it?
P&G is a GTR2 mod that requires a GTL key because it uses content from it.

e: I was unable to install P&G without a GTL *disc*.
Ahh, thanks.
Great game! Downloaded the game (not from the link provided in this thread) and I'm enjoying it, but I have some questions. Some of the tracks are locked, how to unlock them? And I somehow managed to lose the display on the dashboard, and I can't seem to turn it on again, any clues about that?
Damn, look's like you need the "Physical" dvd to install P&G, since i dont have even a DVD drive cant install it...
Does it matter what kind of CD it is? I don't have legal CD, but do have a legal CD-key.
I mounted a GTL image, and P&G installed.
P&G doesn't seem to like my DVD, so I'll have to get an image.
Well if you already have a GTL disc, try making an image from it before getting another 4GB image.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Well if you already have a GTL disc, try making an image from it before getting another 4GB image.

I'm not sure if it's a version the mod think is valid. I got 3 .bin files, an .exe and one .pdf file on it.

mind pm'ing me a image that works?
-
(Zay) DELETED by Zay : I fail
Anyone got a clue on the dashboard tho?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Well if you already have a GTL disc, try making an image from it before getting another 4GB image.

Can you guide me how to make a img from a GTL.iso?, I have MagicIso, PowerIso, DaemonTools.

BTW i have to Re download GTL.iso
Well, an iso is an image already. I don't tihnk there's much point in extracting the files and making another image from the same extracted files. I'd recommend getting another image I think the GTL disc has some physical copy protection that cannot be replicated in iso format.
Well, I'm gona be a bit more on GT legends since there is more active servers there. i'be unistalled GTR2

Looking forward to see some LFS server there

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG