The online racing simulator
i can get in but it tells me cannot connect cus host may be running modified game. I tried connecting while runnign PnG2, cus i cant find the server when using gtr 2. i tried without the terrain fix and still nogo....
Woah, you using a cpmpletely/separate install for GTR2? You can try that. Using the PnG one wont work. And make sure you have Mode on Simulation. I dunno what else to say man.
Quote from Gabkicks :i can get in but it tells me cannot connect cus host may be running modified game. I tried connecting while runnign PnG2, cus i cant find the server when using gtr 2. i tried without the terrain fix and still nogo....

You should go to the GTR2, check if you have the patch 1.1.0.0 and the MP patch installed

also, check if you have the game in "simulation" if no go to > options > realism > set to simulation

After that go and check if the server show up.
yeah that was the problem, i didnt have it set to sim for gtr install. now i can actually see the server and join. i enjoy the png cars more than the default gtr2 cars though
Quote from Gabkicks :yeah that was the problem, i didnt have it set to sim for gtr install. now i can actually see the server and join. i enjoy the png cars more than the default gtr2 cars though

Good to hear

I like too the P&G cars, but for now we are testing the server stability and other stuff, soon we are gona use P&G and others mods
Downloading PnG now. Ill install it tonight, and put up a PnG server tomorow. Possibly I can have two up. GTR2 and PnG.
Ok PnG sever up. Also I hope I don't need to forward any different ports. Anyways:

Name: LFSforum Power and Glory
pass: oldies
Cars selection: 60's FIA GR.6 Prototype Sport Cars
Tracks: Monza 04, Spa 04, Valencia 04. (All stock tracks. Maybe I put on the Nordy later)
Patch: v1.1, (and PnG ver2.1)
Remember MODE:Simulation.

If any one need a little mini tutorial installing PnG, just shout.
Updated the first post with the P&G mod server, links to download, mini img etc etc etc
Thx jrd

@edit
Can't join to the server, i type the pass hit ok and nothing happens...

BTW you can copy&paste the nordschleife from GTR2 and paste into the "GTR2" that have the P&G mod
i was thinking about editing the config.ini file and changing the config.ini file so they both use the same track files. buuut there' the terrain patcher, but you can hit the undo button.

I have 2 copies of rfactor installed, and they both use the same locations folder.
Maybe this has something to do with the terrain, and FFB patching?
I'be read that there is no "Official" Terrain patch for P&G 2.1

Where did you find that patch?
C:\Program Files (x86)\PnG2\pgpatcher.exe is where it is for me
FFB and terrain patcher
ok, Done, gona add that too to the first post
Servers down?
Yeah
Im terribly sorry, I left my laptop on my bed, it ran hot, and shut down.again.

Regular GTR2 up again.

I have guests over now, so when they are gone ill try to sort the png one.
Quote from jrd.racer :Im terribly sorry, I left my laptop on my bed, it ran hot, and shut down.again.

Regular GTR2 up again.

I have gusts over now, so when they are gone ill try to sort the png one.

No worries mate, thx
Quote from DejaVu :Is it this version of nords?

http://www.simworldgt.com/?n=N ... wnload_details&id=115

Do you have the inlap fix on or?

Check the first post in the thread for the Tracks info/download.
-----
-----

Ok, I installed the terrain patch and FFB patch for PnG, now, so you guys can try joining again. Same server/pass.

I dont see anywhere that I have to forward different ports for PnG, and all the necessary firewalls are opened, so hopefully this was the problem. If all goes well, i'll put on Nordy on the PnG server.
I got a problem with both torrents. I installed, patched, used the 1.1 NOCD, it won't start, it crashes as soon as I click the exe file.
Quote from jrd.racer :Check the first post in the thread for the Tracks info/download.
-----
-----

Ok, I installed the terrain patch and FFB patch for PnG, now, so you guys can try joining again. Same server/pass.

I dont see anywhere that I have to forward different ports for PnG, and all the necessary firewalls are opened, so hopefully this was the problem. If all goes well, i'll put on Nordy on the PnG server.

Nope, still the same, type the pass hit ok and nothing happens on the P&G server
GTR2 server works perfect

Try 1 server at a time and let see what happens

@DieKolkrabe

Didnt have you a working GTR2 ?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I got a problem with both torrents. I installed, patched, used the 1.1 NOCD, it won't start, it crashes as soon as I click the exe file.

It never even opened once?

-If you extract the .iso gtr2 image from the first torrent, you will wil a folder called "Crack". Open it and try using that .exe

--Thats the one I first used, but I also tried a nocd .exe from online and it worked too, so

Quote from Inouva :Nope, still the same, type the pass hit ok and nothing happens on the P&G server
GTR2 server works perfect

Try 1 server at a time and let see what happens

Ok. Regular GTR2 server down, and PnG server up alone now.
That's the 1.0. I patched it to 1.1, I'll try the rld-gtr2 (the one I'm using) crack.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :That's the 1.0. I patched it to 1.1, I'll try the rld-gtr2 (the one I'm using) crack.

Try using a different patch.
example: if you used the US patch first, try the EU one now, or visa versa.
Tried both. Both crash for me. 1.0 crack works, but I can't get on the server can I?

I mean, I patched it, but I'm using the 1.0 exe

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG