The online racing simulator
GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
Done

Also on the first post
added to the first post
thx
Try it with the IROC Porsches. It's an epic track.

I'll hop on if I can tear myself away from MC...
So, wanna race?
Too late?
Dunno, i'm free right now
Yes, YES it is!
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Also am I the only one who has like 2 servers with players online?

Realism -> Difficulty -> Simulation.
Depens on the time of the day, normaly i see at least 5-15 servers, and weekends are more that 30 servers at full capacity
I think this is sinking like the titanic

Anyone wanna race on P&G? i'm felling like unistalling the game...
I'll do some laps head to head in Caterham...
Thanks for the heads up on this, having great fun blasting round the Nordschliefe, Donington Park, and now Bathurst, practicing for the weekend
Gona be free in 15-20 minutes, someon wanna race?
I have some time.
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
anyone wanna race?
I'm cooking/eating. Might have some time later though.
k
12345? Race?
-
(Inouva) DELETED by Inouva
Sorry kiyo, it's taking more time that i though we leave it for tomorrow
Still having fun guys?

Meant to drop by recently to answer things and see how you`re doing, but a close relative recently caught a shitty dose of terminal cancer. Not really sure what to think right now, but I`m trying to keep on top of things.

I`m still here, if anyone wants to ask anything, I`m just not quite running at 100% atm.
Quote from unseen :Still having fun guys?

Meant to drop by recently to answer things and see how you`re doing, but a close relative recently caught a shitty dose of terminal cancer. Not really sure what to think right now, but I`m trying to keep on top of things.

I`m still here, if anyone wants to ask anything, I`m just not quite running at 100% atm.

can we haz a super complied version that we all are running so i can set up a dedicated server ?
Quote from unseen :Still having fun guys?

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn out as well as they can. :/

I know at least 2 of us are still having fun practicing.
I have had a server running most of the time & it's now back on the P&G cars set, with tracks selected from those in the first post. It's called 'kiyoshi's house of joy'. Maybe it needs a more sensible name.
Anyway, it would be nice if we could get enough people in one place for a race.

I don't really know what's involved in the mod, but thanks for your efforts, it's nice to dive these cars, even if some of them are real dogs to drive.
Anyone know of a recent V8 Supercar mod and Bathurst track?

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG