The online racing simulator
Quote from eddy678 :could someone please upload the full version of gtr2.exe? (magupload or rapidshare please?)

because ive only got a demo version.

Look in the first page, one of my post have a link to the GTR2 torrent
Well, are we gona race or are afraid of being defeted by a girl on the track?
Ah well, I finally got GTR2 up now, and I installed the ALMS 4.0 Mod. I go ingame and try to do a Championship in one of the GT cars, the whole game simply crashes, and error message pops up
"GTR2 - FIA GT Racing Game has stopped working"

Now it wont even load the game just gives me that message before the game opens.

I tried deleting/uninstalling GTR2 and reinstalling everything including all the patches and then installed the ALMS mod, but no dice.

Edit: I reinstalled again, and tried 2007 Championship Instead of 2010 and it worked. But soon as I try 2010, same shet. So I guess Ill be staying away from the 2010 section.

Edit2: New installation of GTR2 which I installed PnG on, but it wont open. Its asking for GTR2 Disc.????

Here i have both of them mounted to virtual drives (GTL and GTR2)
Attached images
error.jpg
mounted.jpg
ALMS mod works fine, so you must have put something somewhere it doesn't belong. Mounting an image isn't enough if you don't have the right file, one that emulates copy protection physically on the GTR disc. Use a mini image or a no-cd patch.
Thanks, PnG working now
Guys download this Nordschleife is far better that the one on NOgrip.com

Works too for P&G

@jrd
I didn't have any problem installing ALSM 2007-2010, all the champ works perfect

@all

I wanna really race with you guys, when someon gona do a server?
Got that track install Inouva. ALMS Fine now, and i also got PnG. SO im up for anything
Me too, i'm wating for some LFS server there...

We can do Nordschleife TOURIST 2007 ( I hate VLN ) with the abarth or any other good car like the porsche 906
Using the dedi host, I put up a server.

name: LFSforum Test
pass: letsgo

You need this Nordschleife track.

I opened the correct ports, and all firewalls allowed, and I managed to join fine. Hopefully you guys can join fine too. Remember to put mode on Simulation.

I also found this:
Quote :"Also, if it's just the booted as cheat problem, check your PLR for a line relating to mismatches at the bottom of the multiplayer section.

Report Mismatches="1" // server to act on mismatches by: 0=No checking, 1=Warning messages, 2=Auto-Boot mismatches

Set it to "1" as above and you'll no longer have people getting booted."

I did this too, so hopefully we wont have the booting problem.

Double post (sorry)
Working perfect

Gona update later the first post with the "mods" and tracks
Why do I only see like 8 servers (not the LFS one)?
Double post FTW

Updated the first post with source for the game download, the Cd-key link, Mp patch, the track and mods we are gona use

@bose321, you have to set the game to Simulation to see the rest of the servers

Go to options and realism and set the option to simulation
Inouva - The link for the ALMS mod in Post #1 doesn't work.
Quote from spiderbait90 :Inouva - The link for the ALMS mod in Post #1 doesn't work.

Fixed, thanks for the report
My PC crashed while I was out just now, but I put it back online. Same details.
Quote from Inouva :@bose321, you have to set the game to Simulation to see the rest of the servers

Thanks, that did the trick.

Is there anyone coming? No fun all alone.
I will join you once I download the ALMS Mod. I presume I won't need the trackpack (yet) since we are using the Nordschleife?
Not even using ALMS mod atm. Only thing you need right now, is the Nords track. Everything else Standard Content.
did the pass change. i tried letsgo and it didnt let me in...
Quote from Gabkicks :did the pass change. i tried letsgo and it didnt let me in...

As far as I know it didn't change. Two people are in the server as I speak.
I dunno what it could be mate. Did it give you a message? Sure you installed 1.1 and OFP?

GTR 2 free now ( Also MP )
(394 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG