The online racing simulator
Meh who cares about the delay, at least we have Radio Le Mans
Quote from boothy :Meh who cares about the delay, at least we have Radio Le Mans

Hindy is awesome.

Quote :Hindy on restrictor plates: "It's a bit like Usain Bolt running the 100m breathing through a straw"

Quote from TuRBuLEnZ :http://espn.go.com/espn3/playe ... e=ALMS&size=condensed

used an usa proxy address and watched the 12h sebring in better quality as on the live stream @alms website

I assume you used a free proxy. Care to paste it here?

I tried with few. I couldn't get past this "Your current network falls outside of these categories. Please select your provider from the list" popup. Apparently the IP needs come from a ESPN "carrier"
Quote from deggis :I assume you used a free proxy. Care to paste it here?

I tried with few. I couldn't get past this "Your current network falls outside of these categories. Please select your provider from the list" popup. Apparently the IP needs come from a ESPN "carrier"

208.188.3.23:8080
Stream finds its way to me nicely. No lag at all. Anyway, about the race : Overbeek was unlucky. Long was a bit ambitious when he knocked into Magnussen racing incident though.
Stream just went nutz and made my ears bleed.
Stream from the ALMS site doesn't work for me anymore... Only loading endlessly, but nothing happens...
Capello had crash with Gene!
Quote from bbman :Stream from the ALMS site doesn't work for me anymore... Only loading endlessly, but nothing happens...

Yea it ended for me too.
Quote from deggis :Thanks

Quality is much better than @ alms.com.

Way better than alms.com indeed. No more choppyness either.

Thanks.
this race is really good so far...

and the comentators are doing a very good job imo. I can't even imagine talking for 5 and a half hours straight, and they are still going....
Wilko's definitely improved since GTAL.
LOL Porsche campfire
In 2012 though.

LMP2 leading Nissan in the pits

And the earlier leading Peugeot lost it after a nose change and spun...
Privateer in an old Pug in 1st and a fantastic petrol engined car in 2nd, brilliant
Brilliant start to sportscar racing!

Awesome last hour. Awesome race overall.

Not a fan of the Pug's, but the emotions on their faces were great. And, its not the works team, so thats good.

Well done to Highcroft as well.
Dane Cameron really impressed me in LMPC... puts the car on the pole, wins the class, 9th overall, fastest time in his class... one to watch in the future.
Nice one - You can really hear the turbo alot, and not really anything else
Quote from deggis : (goodbye fins? or another knee-jerk solution? )

Knowing the ACO... Kneejerk solution.

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG