The online racing simulator
oh he left the car by himself. good.
Retarded Ferrari driver.

Rocky is fine it seems. Very good news. The safety these days is incredible.
Audi built incredible cars... It's horrible to see them breaking into pieces. I wanted them to win, they were faster and all... Meh, screw the Peugeots...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Audi built incredible cars... It's horrible to see them breaking into pieces. I wanted them to win, they were faster and all... Meh, screw the Peugeots...

We still got number 2.

Lotterer is incredibly fast. Hopefully all the bad luck is gone now.
Quote from DevilDare :We still got number 2.

Ah damn, really. Good, I won't stop watching then. They must win it now.
You're blaming the Ferrari driver?

I must be watching a different video, cause to me it looked like McNish dived for a place from 2 cars back that wasn't there.

How would that Ferrari driver know to look for the car behind the car behind?

Uhm... Yeah, you must be around 7 hours behind.

This is another incident. Rocky in the number 1 Audi.
Quote from garph :You're blaming the Ferrari driver?

I must be watching a different video, cause to me it looked like McNish dived for a place from 2 cars back that wasn't there.

How would that Ferrari driver know to look for the car behind the car behind?

the other huge Audi crash he was talking about - Rockenfeller
huuuuge crash.

'' end of safety car period expected in 30 minutes ''

or did it say 50?
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :the other huge Audi crash he was talking about - Rockenfeller

Phew. That's OK then, was scared for a minute that people here were even more retarded that I thought.

HSB! That was another massive crash and it looks like it was a retard drivng a Ferrari.
Quote from el pibe :huuuuge crash.

'' end of safety car period expected in 30 minutes ''

or did it say 50?

It was 50. At least 50.
Quote from garph :Phew. That's OK then, was scared for a minute that people here were even more retarded that I thought.

Looks like the only retard here is you, failing to read back a few posts before posting nonsense.
Local commentator just said that Rocky could not have been found in that wreck because he was catapulted with his cockpit behind the barrier and now is in medical centre. They say he is alive and OK but do not think he would just go away by himself without any injury... Can you imagine you're catapulted in 250km/h? It's a miracle he is alive...
Oh wow. That is incredible if true.

Dr Ullrich and Eurosport said he got out by himself and climbed over the armco.
Was the cockpit the BIG object flying to the top left of the screen?
Since Rockenfeller is apparently ok, the monocoque and armco did their jobs but I'm worried about knee-jerk reactions to the track safety.
Quote from TiJay :Was the cockpit the BIG object flying to the top left of the screen?

Commentators of CZ Eurosport say that was his monocoque flying away of his car... This is unbelievable if true.

Ullrich said he is communicating and relatively OK but is transfered to hospital for further diagnostics. I personally don't believe he has no injuries...
Was the car on fire? looked really burned on the pictures^^
Apparently there were some flames, yes.
Apparently?
Nothing confirmed AFAIK. Eurosport commentators said there were some flames. But again, nothing official.
This is not good at all.
They were some flame, camera tv show that, i'm pretty sure
Just heard that apparently the Safety cell was intact....

...which is very very good news. He has also phoned his parents so is obviously aware of what was going on.

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG