The online racing simulator
Quote from BurnOut69 :Lucas on LMP2 pole, in front of 4 LMP1, that guys is incredible!!

Yeah, really impressed! Found out yesterday that he won a playstation competition 4 years ago and now he is on pole at Le Mans
Quote from BurnOut69 :Lucas on LMP2 pole, in front of 4 LMP1, that guys is incredible!!

Let's not get too carried away. It was Soheil Ayari who drove the pole lap, not Ordonez. He's doing well, but he's still slower than Ayari and Mailleux, which is to be expected.
Is it 45mins to start? anyone got links to streams?
Astons already out? whaaat?
is it really a surprise? not for me.
Really annoying that Radio Le Mans is way out of sync and about 30sec infront

I hate Eurosport commentators. After 5 odd years of Radio Le Mans, its hard to top them for me.
Quote from DevilDare :Really annoying that Radio Le Mans is way out of sync and about 30sec infront

Try adding a delay to it. I think VLC should be able to do it. You have to use the direct link obviouslly.
Yeah, that could work.

Do you have the direct link?
I am surprised. A professional race team cant build a car that can race more than 10 minutes? come on, did they put monkeys @the drawing board?
If you find a good lag setting then please let me know
Quote from el pibe :I am surprised. A professional race team cant build a car that can race more than 10 minutes? come on, did they put monkeys @the drawing board?

well you could see in qualifying that it's not a good car, slow as hell. but unreliable too,
Whats the command? The only one I know works for video I think.
Quote from DevilDare :Whats the command? The only one I know works for video I think.

Ctrl+N, "Show more options", "Start time", that should be it?
Quote from deggis :Ctrl+N, "Show more options", "Start time", that should be it?

didn't work for me, tried it before. there is also way to delay the sound of a video but i dont know if it works. got my stream stuck with it
****ing hell!

Holy shit...
omg what a crash
Damn!
McNish is alright.
Oh shit man - So unlucky
holy crap

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG