The online racing simulator
Bad luck for Peugeot, Audi safe as usual
i guess there are no streams yet, well, even the Radiolemans guys have no video broadcast in their cabin, only sound. Apparently someone put up a regular TV in their booth, which caused some hilarity

*switching channels* "No, no race ... no race...no cars...hey, Phineas & Pherb is on, we can watch that if you like"
Quote from ACCAkut :

*switching channels* "No, no race ... no race...no cars...hey, Phineas & Pherb is on, we can watch that if you like"

lol
Just tuning in for the first time this season, I'll be cheering on the Aston's as usual even though this years car appears to be slower than the police response time to car crime.

It's just such a shame they've gone open cockpit. The old Lola Aston was beautiful and this years car just doesn't look like an Aston should, when usually they are so gorgeous my knickers go into an uncontrollable spasmodic quacking at the slightest glimpse.
Oh god...

What a tool Alan is.
Quote from deggis :Or directly: http://mypremium.tv/

quoting for emphasis (UK Eurosport 1 & 2). That Peugeot stream is great too but the commentating is hilarious/hideous.
Too hot on the start. Spun.

Anyone mind shooting the commentators on Eurosport 2? Freaking horrible.
is the mypremium stream gone for anyone else? I can still watch tennis on the other
yeah
the race-rally one still works, but laggy. at least radiolemans is brilliant as usual
The Peugeot-Onboard should be doing it's job too.

Although that's ofc not my favourite view to watch the race
Quote from DevilDare :Too hot on the start. Spun.

Anyone mind shooting the commentators on Eurosport 2? Freaking horrible.

Just listen to Radio Lemans over the top. Stop crying.
Quote from BlueFlame :Just listen to Radio Lemans over the top. Stop crying.

I am... Who said I was crying...
Johnny Kane ... every time I hear that name I think of Mortal Combat

funny Peugeot 1&2...
"Friendly french friends" lol

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG