The online racing simulator
rofl wtf are these marshals doing
Woah... Talk about dumb.
It's getting scary now.

Edit:
Rockenfellas crash - 127 pieces of armco replaced.

Heart in mouth for lead battle right now phew!
Woah! Battle in massive traffic. Too close for comfort.
Quote from PMD9409 :Aggression seems to be the theme this race

Well, no wonder really. It's all so competitive that it's about the only way to win. Other than that, oh boy am I lucky to wake up this early. Fascinating to have them battling this closely nearly 18 hours in the race!

EDIT: Thankfully, there is no contact between the leaders!!
All danes now out
What a fun battle.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :All danes now out

Yes that's sad. Very high attrition this year. 30 something cars out now.

Audi takes to the service road to pass.
Wibble!

Edit:
Correction 17 cars out.... and counting
Peugeot running out of luck aswell only one potential winner left for them, so 1v1! They do have the 2 other cars to test at though
Quote from Flingoko :Peugeot running out of luck aswell only one potential winner left for them, so 1v1! They do have the 2 other cars to test at though

Noooo!
I had my virtual money on The Ant. Somehow I missed what happened and only saw a spinner, before Eurosport cut to 24 minutes
Can Audi give up and just go back to Open cockpit. kthx. it's futile anyways with Peugeot soooooo
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Can Audi give up and just go back to Open cockpit. kthx. it's futile anyways with Peugeot soooooo

What?
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Can Audi give up and just go back to Open cockpit. kthx. it's futile anyways with Peugeot soooooo

Nah.
Red flag 8 laps from end, reform on the grid and do repairs. Then rob the spectators of another fine finish

Edit:
23.5 minutes from the end rather
Signatech with Ordonez is looking to charge back up. So far they've been at least 3 seconds faster each lap with Ayari in the car. Would love for them to win.

Just went a 3:44:311 On a mission!
Treluyer ! My new hero, really nice driving
C'mon Davidson... it's not funny.
What the hell is going on!

Get the flags out. Move the feck over already.

French marshals...
#2 Audi Team Manager is being requested to go to the control tower. Uh-oh.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :#2 Audi Team Manager is being requested to go to the control tower. Uh-oh.

20h09m Treluyer has been taking some risks with the run-off approaching the Ford Chicane, but it is unclear what the #2 has done to upset officials

from AS live comments
French stewards, French cars in France... Why do I expect a penalty...? :vomit:
Dirty ****ing bastards.
peugeot just about played that within the rules, he wasn't blocking down the straights or taking a defensive line and he's allowed to take his own line through the bends as it's the faster car's duty to move off line to make the pass when lapping, davidson got a load of stick last year for trying to force slower cars off their line when passing them so he'll just say he was doing what he was told by the officials.

very close to the edge of interpretation but audi did the same a few years ago and it's always happened in endurance racing when there are 2 teams this closely matched.
Kauffman got excluded for, "ignoring 10 blue flags". (And then for having that incident with Rocky)

Davidson was barely shown a single over the course...

It appears that Pugs dont get blue flags..
Stupid ****ing Frenchies. GET THE **** OUT THE WAY.
Lotterer. Legend - Absolute legend. Lightning quick.

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG