The online racing simulator
Pescarolo !!!!! Motors tv is covering it. Awesome chao at the start...
Someone might have just screwed up one of the easiest jobs in the world!

Maybe he can understand this.
typical audi driver cockbaggery
Pace car driver looked like he was out for a Sunday drive.. lol wtf

but lets be honest, it may not be the safety cars fault entirely, infact, of course it wasn't, the lights still went green when he was on the track, although his lights were off, so I guess he was SUPPOSED to come into the pits that lap.
that's two awful start mishaps today then

Griffin and Collard somehow managed to break each other's suspensions before the race even began in BTCC.
Sadly, I don't get BTCC anymore.

It was on German Eurosport many years ago, I still remember the replay of the tape when we got home to see Kelvin Burt's big shunt in Oulton Park.

I miss such Touring Car races.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Sadly, I don't get BTCC anymore.

It was on German Eurosport many years ago, I still remember the replay of the tape when we got home to see Kelvin Burt's big shunt in Oulton Park.

I miss such Touring Car races.

Goodbye to those kind of races. Bring back Super Touring instead of this S2000 bullshit
Looking forward to your suggestions as to how to finance that one.
Quote from boothy :Looking forward to your suggestions as to how to finance that one.

I'd rather have no touring car racing than without Super Touring regulations.
Quote from BlueFlame :I'd rather have no touring car racing than without Super Touring regulations.

to each his own I guess, you're missing out big time! BTCC at least appears to be on the upswing. And I didn't like Super touring all that much by the end of it. but that was still better than no touring cars at all for sure.

... and why are we talking about touring cars in the LMES thread? :hide:
Predictions for Long Beach this weekend gents?

I forgive last year's atrocious livery.
Sexy beast!

Just how a Le Mans challenger shoud look like. Big. Mean. Intimidating. High tech.

Cant wait till Spa.
The shark fin and three vertical feet of headlights looks pretty ugly. Hopefully it's fast(er than the Pug) though, that added to the reliability that Audi already has is all that counts.
Quote from DevilDare :Sexy beast!

Just how a Le Mans challenger shoud look like. Big. Mean. Intimidating. High tech.

Cant wait till Spa.

And then the engine starts, and the whole image is ruined by sounding like a sales rep car.

Very good looking car though. Anyone think that looks very much like an F-duct going onto the rear wing?
Quote from deggis :

I forgive last year's atrocious livery.

Sexy design:lovies3d:. I hope that Audi will be better than Peugeot!
It's not an F-duct, that 90 degree angle wouldn't stall the rear wing, it would just cause alot of drag.
my god thats ugly D:
Beautiful livery:

Rebellion Racing's revised Lola B10/60-Toyota

Hmm...

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG