The online racing simulator
Congrats to the Audi - Very nice performance!
Hell yes! Audi power!!

Love it! What a race, what a beauty. Definitely one to go in the history books.

Lotterer - ****ing love him! What pace! What speed!

Hell yes!
T_T Blasphemy. Where were our 2 "linerbackers" when we need them. All that dirty work and still no win. Embarrassing.
Absolutely astonishing race. I am no fan of Audi, but I prefer them to Peugeot and I think this race in last quarter showed why.

Car no2 pretty much dominated the whole race. Frankly if other two Audi's managed to stay in the race I think they still wouldn't have a chance against Audi's new crew.

Credits to Peugeot, especially Bourdias' car, which managed to keep the pressure all the way until the end and make it this exciting!

And btw. such a shame about problems to Fisico's car, better luck next year I guess...
Audi über alles
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis : Already answered
Quote from Sueycide_FD :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_R8C

Quote from deggis :...

Forgot about those, and it just goes to show how fortunes change.

Audi R8C: Toob

Lol at uploaders comments.
Quote :Are Audi still running the same car that they started with? It's had so many bits replaced that it could probably be described as a completely different car.

Audi FTW.

Outside pass on the Peugeot and Corvette says it all really.
Even more exciting than I thought. Quote Dr. Ullrich:

"I can admit now, one more lap and we could not finish we had so little fuel."
Quote from Flingoko :Even more exciting than I thought. Quote Dr. Ullrich:

"I can admit now, one more lap and we could not finish we had so little fuel."

Sounds like they perfected the strategy then.
Quote from pik_d :Sounds like they perfected the strategy then.

Yeah, German precision^^
gratz to the Vette teams too.
I have just came back home and omfg what a race! Pugs and Audi were so amazing! Pug was the fastest car during the night with soft tyres but was totally off pace with medium. Anyway 13s! The atmosphere was unbelievable and Audi #2 did an extroardinary job as his whole team! Their race was really consistant but they have been several time almost hitting some Gts ! Pugs were not consistant and that's why they lose although they pitted less. Brilliant race for us, but not really from them...3 against 1 I still don't understand their strategy...

That race was certainly the mist exuting race I have ever been, nothing was sure before last pit stop for the win and the gap between pugs and audi have never been more than 2 mins however, GT race was fantastic too. At 4am in GT Pro & AM & P1 the 4 leading cars were in less than 2 minutes! Epic race!
No discussion on the #7 Peugeot? Or is everyone just trying to forget it ever happened? You know that's norm for Peugeot.
Well there is nothing to discuss... French team in a French race.

This weeks "Midweek Motorsports" should be amazing, as its exactly what they are going to be talking about. Anthony Davidson might be even on I think.

Also, here is a high-res pic of Rocky's crash.
Quote from BlueFlame :No discussion on the #7 Peugeot? Or is everyone just trying to forget it ever happened? You know that's norm for Peugeot.

Was thinking about that^^ On a Danish race site, an article describes that Davidson says he did not receive any team orders, but decided to block the Audi himself and that it was a part of sportcar racing. Also he said that the Audi´s blocked the Peugoet´s on Spa.

Also that picture Sooo strong body´s
Well Anthony was blocking, but Gene nearly took Lotterer out altogether...
Quote from Flingoko :
Also that picture Sooo strong body´s

thats german build quality for you
Well Peugeot got a warning from the marshalls (that's why after almost crashing #2 Audi Davidson finally let him pass after Mulsanne corner). ofc that is totally unfair but that's not new. Indeed I remember Audi intentionally blocking Sarrazin while he was tryig to make the pole in 2009. In 1969 Porsche 908 #60 was block a long time behind #7 Ford GT40 that was the team mate of #6 Jacky Ickx's car.

Peugeot is french but that's not why they don't get a penalty...look at #8 Peugeot that was penalize because one mechanic forgot its glasses during a refuelling.

I'm happy that didn't change anything on final result it would have been such a shame for Peugeot to win like that and a deep unrespect to Le Mans and its legend.

These crash from Audi remind me few pictures :
http://www.7sur7.be/static/FOT ... 8/5/6/media_xl_936756.jpg

two years later Benoit Tréluyer did a fantastic job and win one of the most entertaining race of the history setting pole and certainly the stint that enable Audi to get the checkered flag!

Another picture of #1 Audi :
http://photos.autoreflex.com/p ... podium-3148_580_435_9.jpg
Quote from DevilDare :Well there is nothing to discuss... French team in a French race.

This weeks "Midweek Motorsports" should be amazing, as its exactly what they are going to be talking about. Anthony Davidson might be even on I think.

Also, here is a high-res pic of Rocky's crash.

Wow, race cars are very safe. Earlier was driver dead after this crash.
Both Allan and Mike should have died not many years ago^^ really shows that racing has come far
Maybe they would have died today in open prototyp !Gratz to Audi for this safety !
Seriously, Lotterer have my full respect for not crashing at the chicane. Not acceptable from Peugeot's side...

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG