The online racing simulator
Hehe, that is too close to call. The Audi doesn't have the outright pace to pass cleanly, and the Pugs are slower in the tight sections. They don't have to move off line, so are just within the rules... just.

Interesting comments about Treluyer having to move out of the draft and going out of track to maintain grip. It was this that the Stewards were worried about.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other imo.
Pescarolo out

but the last Lotus is still kicking. 470hp N/A Camry engine ...
Very sad for Pescarolo..
Stupid spain turd almost ran the last Audi off the road.

Bloody disgraceful from Peugeot.
Disgusting from Peugeot. Crazy...
Via twitter lm24 feed

...the Audi but I''m upset anyone would ever think I''d intentionally block another driver. That''s not my style.
@antdavidson (Le Mans Driver) - 13:42 - post a reply

#26 pushed into garage. Fuuuuu
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Via twitter lm24 feed

...the Audi but I''m upset anyone would ever think I''d intentionally block another driver. That''s not my style.
@antdavidson (Le Mans Driver) - 13:42 - post a reply

#26 pushed into garage. Fuuuuu

HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HA. Funny boy.........
You know - kinda close racing atm.
Lotterer is doing well. Audi tire strategies working for them now.

Hell, 1 Audi v 3 Pugs (ish)

E - Splashes of rain shown - 24 mins left
Nice call on Audi's part to lose the time and put new tyres on. 6 second gap after the last stops, but pulling away again.

Race control have just announced that they must do one more lap after the chequered flag to prevent a major crash at the finish line.
Feck. Following a developing story on a stolen race car and a extremely close Le Mans finish. Don't think my heart can take anymore of this
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Feck. Following a developing story on a stolen race car and a extremely close Le Mans finish. Don't think my heart can take anymore of this

Plus the heat

20 mins
19 mins
Pagenaud lost a little bit more time. Gap in the teens.

Btw is this the first year Audi has closed cockpit? The cars look so batman

7 mins
Quote from jrd.racer :Btw is this the first year Audi has closed cockpit? The cars look so batman

Yes. Looks amazing indeed.
Quote from jrd.racer :Btw is this the first year Audi has closed cockpit? The cars look so batman

Yes.
And good job too considering the major crashes. The safety cell survived intact, and the drivers got out themselves through working doors.

Edit:
For good measure, Oak Racing leaves its oil all along the race line. start/finish
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllll - can it get more exciting!?!?
Woah! Oak racing LMP2 left some trail of oil from the S/F line, up to the Dunlop curves

And yeah I always wondered about the saftey of the drivers in the open cockpits.

2.30 mins woooo, Exhilarating!

Last lap, 15 seconds gap.

Good stuff from Audi again and BIG congratz to them and all the podiums for each class. Kudos to every team who has managed to finish must be so emotional for all teams really.
Also sorry and better next time for those who crashed or DNF.

Been great stuff here for me here too although I only watched about 3 hours in total. Endurance racing is truely awesome, and gives you a certain zing! and warmth inside especially when over, haha.

/me out-->
Endurance race?
24 hour sprint race more like.

What a fantastic race. I fell asleep last year, this year I didn't dare look away for fear of missing something... Wow!

Well done Audi!
Grats for audi. I wish bmw had better luck in the gt class. They were way faster than others but had problems in the beginning
**** yeah!!!!!! Eat that, Peugeot. :haha:

Le Mans/ILMC/ALMS 2011
(690 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG