The online racing simulator
Now that's a holy !@#$ crash.
Well...

Vickers, and Reutimann was both of my lower picks and both were involved in that monster crash.

Jr pushed Reutimann off, but he made it through so leaving him in my group wasn't too bad of an idea.

JJ has missed the crashes so far, so I'm gaining points with him.

Kurt is leading laps, and I was seconds from replacing him with Carl but I'm so glad I didn't now.
Mark Martin stopped and thus avoided it, Kasey Kahne was beside it when it started and survived. Edwards is out of contention, I think Newman was in that, and I have no idea about Bobby.

Sounds like we're all in about the same boat as far as our league goes.
Crap I think I picked Bayne

Way to fail!
Caution came at a bad time for smoke, he was looking good if it went green to the finish, he'l go backwards now on 2 tyres. Bad for me.
Wow, quite a few people got over 200 points that round. Stiff competition.
4th place as far as postion points in the league and yet I'm 7th... I don't like the system lol. I thought I did well actually, but apparently not.
Quote from PMD9409 :Wow, quite a few people got over 200 points that round. Stiff competition.

230pts. Thank you very much!

Up to 5th in league ftw
I can't help feel that Junebug will continue losing me points, but I just can't drop him.
Just had a really surreal experience, was in a COT race with Dale Jr at Pocono. It felt really weird casually chatting to him about random stuff, his PC setup, his race last week, even Charlie Sheen! He's blistering fast aswell, he was pegging me at about 3 or 4 tenths a lap, until on a final lap restart he got turned into the wall, letting me get past, I beat Jr! I don't think he noticed that my skin is his current cup car with different sponsors and a big flag on the bonnet .

He's definitely staying in my line-up now

Damn im second, JJ and stewart gave me truck loads of points.
Quote from DeKo :Just had a really surreal experience, was in a COT race with Dale Jr at Pocono. It felt really weird casually chatting to him about random stuff, his PC setup, his race last week, even Charlie Sheen! He's blistering fast aswell, he was pegging me at about 3 or 4 tenths a lap, until on a final lap restart he got turned into the wall, letting me get past, I beat Jr! I don't think he noticed that my skin is his current cup car with different sponsors and a big flag on the bonnet .

lol, nice. I wish my computer was strong enough to run Iracing.

I'd still get rid of him :P
Mark Martin won the Nationwide race today at LVMS. Pretty fun race to watch
Watching KB and BK shoot themselves in the foot was awesome.
I watched the full Nationwide race up until about 20 to go when all the streams got taken down for Copyright, obviously very well timed. Damn, glad that Martin won it, he was running about 6th or 7th when my stream cut out.
Quote from DeKo :I watched the full Nationwide race up until about 20 to go when all the streams got taken down for Copyright, obviously very well timed. Damn, glad that Martin won it, he was running about 6th or 7th when my stream cut out.

Unlucky I suppose. Fuel decided the race basicaly. Patrick finsihed 4th thanks to it lol.
Reuitiman, Newman, Kenseth, Kahne, and Bobby Labonte

Short of crashes I think that they should do pretty well today.
Now we're gonna hear about Danica's magical 4th place finish for the next year.
Yup. Fuel mileage plus a couple of the top guys getting taken out, you had to know she'd get a couple good runs eventually though. I love how in her interviews she never bothers to thank her team for probably one of the better cars in the field every time she gets in it.
I'm of the opinion that Danica is keeping more deserving drivers out of an Indycar and Nationwide drive just because she's hot, but she did have a solid race yesterday and deserves the 4th place finish.

If she was male, she would have never made it in racing. Her career has been almost pathetic, only 1 victory in her entire career, how many people would get into serious professional motor racing if they had never won a single race in their career?
Her face will do, and from behind she doesn't look too shabby at all. The part that hurts to look at is her chest. You have to ask yourself where her boobs are when you look at her. That just completely ruins her for me. But I'd still bang her anytime.

My picks are a bit wild this week.
Ragan
Kenseth
Kyle
Reutimann
Vickers

Good luck to all your drivers, race starts soon.
I'm doing great this week, Stewart and Jr are making me tons of points, so is Jaun even. Jimmie is losing me a little just now, but I bet he'll come back strong towards the end, and Bayne as my filler is doing not bad aswell.
Well it looks like you are going to win this week then for sure. I have had nothing but bad luck sadly.

1. First Kenseth gets the flat.
2. Kyle explodes.
3. David Ragan is slow.
4. I dropped Jr like an idiot.
5. Reutimann doing nothing special.
6. Vickers is doing decent, not gaining many points, but not losing either.

Therefore, I've most likely lost like 100 points this week.
Quote from DeKo :Just had a really surreal experience, was in a COT race with Dale Jr at Pocono. It felt really weird casually chatting to him about random stuff, his PC setup, his race last week, even Charlie Sheen! He's blistering fast aswell, he was pegging me at about 3 or 4 tenths a lap, until on a final lap restart he got turned into the wall, letting me get past, I beat Jr! I don't think he noticed that my skin is his current cup car with different sponsors and a big flag on the bonnet .

yep he's a real nice down to earth guy isn't he. i couldn't believe it when i was on the grid for my first ever iracing race (rookie solstice at lime rock) and he appeared on pole position and took time to wish everyone good luck and welcome to any new members. spoken to him a couple of times since then though i havent seen him since i left the star mazda.
Tony did some serious work scoring me points yesterday, Kyle Busch and Logano let me down though, damn Toyotas.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG