The online racing simulator
I did alright, but I still think I'm 7th in the standings. I know what I need to do next week though to do a lot better.
Two weeks, they're off next weekend. Trucks at Darlington should be good Saturday night though.
LOL, I'm 8th in the Fantasy Standings with the 2nd best average finishing position.

Like I said though, I know what I need to do to gain points in this league as opposed to the one I run (I'm tied for 1st in the one that I run myself )
Well I know how to work it, its just I am getting extremely unlucky with blown motors and unexpected crashes (or flat tires). I got absolutely murdered this week, so I might go for "safe bets" the next few races to see if that helps.
Can only watch probably the first hour of the race again this week. I play hockey on Sundays and our schedule this year is killing me, have had to miss most of every race since Daytona.
I doing that good its not funny.

Johnson
Vickers
Ambrose
Montoya
Stewart

best combo so far lol.
Bristol Weekend
Just wanted to boast a little about the fact that I'M GOING TO BRISTOL BABY!!!!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
:sadbanana
lol Britol hasn't even sold out the night race yet (I'm sure they will though).

Sunday sounds like they might come 5,000 or so short atm (out of 160,000 seats not bad really in this economy)
The economy is fine.
Its the governing body that's not filling the stands.
Quote from z-ro 8 :The economy is fine.
Its the governing body that's not filling the stands.

The economy is not where it was before... look at unemployment levels.
The racing has been great this year IMO and TV ratings and attendance have shown that.
Edwards took the pole for Sunday's race in Thunder Valley.
Sooooooo race starts and I finally realize I haven't fixed my drivers yet. This should be interesting.
lol, I missed half of the race for Kyoto 250 Qualifying and Duels. Kyle Busch won (as I sort of expected), and Mark Martin's day was ruined by a racing incident with Kevin Harvick.
I think I had Kyle in my list of drivers!

I did! He made me 173 more points richer!
Once again, I had good finishes, and bad points.. I'm about to give up on this thing lol. Has anybody noticed how different the races this year have been compaired to last year btw?
Quote from PMD9409 :I think I had Kyle in my list of drivers!

I did! He made me 173 more points richer!

JJ Gave me 177 points
Got the win in the fantasy points this week, Kyle Busch helped me out with 173 points. Still in 4th overall.
I have a 15 point lead in my fantasy league. The one on NASCAR.com I have yet to figure out though.
Fantasy points headlines:
Battle of the Energy Drinks!
Here's some eye candy.
Some pics (the crappyish ones) are from my phone.

I can still smell the fumes in my clothes....

SLIDESHOW
Vickers is getting pretty dissapointing, even for hes undervalued price i would still question it, but i still think it would be unwise to remove him yet.

Ambrose has been a surprise so far hes going really good.
Wow, Kyle used strategy to win the Nationwide race today. Cali. always has some sort of strategy play into the result, and don't be surprized if that happens tomorrow. I just adjusted my failing line-up on the NASCAR.com fantasy league.
Yeah that was good strategy to win there. I thought it was great when Carl and Kevin got out of their cars and went to talk to each other scratching their heads on how the heck they lost that race.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG