Trevor Bayne hell yeah buddy!
Great stuff.
wow great race by Bayne. Was strong through the entire race.
Happy to see him win.
Nice! Bayne was one of my drivers and won! I knew he'd do good. But 3 of my drivers were all in the same wreck.....lol
I was keeping an eye on the live tracking, at one point I had well over 100 points and finished up with -5 .
The two drivers i thought would of done well did the worst lol(Stewart and Johnson

Still i got 150 points so im 3rd.
Yeah wow... I could have a decent score if it wasn't for the pass diff and place diff. Both those negatives just massively ruined my total points.

This is alot more extensive than I thought. Luckily though I got some position points. I'll be hard charging the rest of the season.
yeah the passes make up the majority of the score in most cases, better pick a midfeilder next race.
lol I was the lowest person not in the red. I was picking based on final running position rather than all of the crap lol. I understand all of the categories, but I don't pay enough attention to know who's good at those things. I'm happy to have survived that plate race without too much bad luck.

And how about Trevor Bane? I've seen him in the Nationwide Series a few time run with the big guns, but something always seems to have kept him out of victory lane. That's going to change his entire life more than anything else.
If Brad Keslowski can get a quality seat for one cheap Talledega win, then this win pretty much assured Bayne a spot in Nascar for the next 30 years.

Too bad he won't be contending for the championship.
Quote from Rappa Z :If Brad Keslowski can get a quality seat for one cheap Talledega win, then this win pretty much assured Bayne a spot in Nascar for the next 30 years.

Too bad he won't be contending for the championship.

At least he can win races and fund what ever team he will be with!
Well, BK has been proving him self week in and week out in the Nationwide Series, but so to had been Trevor Bane. He'll run Nationwide races this year, but he could switch to the sprint cup, but his 44 points for winning wouldn't be awarded (he would get the win though and it would count towards entering the chase).
Quote from PMD9409 :This is alot more extensive than I thought. Luckily though I got some position points. I'll be hard charging the rest of the season.

Yeah I thought the whole thing was based more on finishing position. I'll have to do some more studying in the coming weeks to make sure this is really the driver lineup I want.

Daytona was awesome. We sat down by turn 1 for the truck race Saturday night and we were literally right in front of the big wreck down there. I was rooting for Hornaday all night but he ended up getting taken out so that was too bad. Dirt race Saturday night was great as well, both of the features were really competitive. I thought the 500 on Sunday was pretty good, there were too many cautions though. We were pulling for Regan Smith most of the day since he's from NY, too bad he got taken out though. Overall, great way to start the 2011 racing year. Too bad I'm back in NY now where its like 15 degrees out.
Feels great down here doesn't it?

Regan Smith got 7th I believe, that's great for a torn up car!
Mark Martin and Regan Smith both finished top 10 with wounded cars :P
kurt and kyle busch had torn up car and montoyas car had a bit of dmg too so xD

they were all top 10
Kyle's car was as well after falling off of the banking. I forgot about that. Like always I guess: Daytona is like a lottery drawing.
Edited line-up for this weekend Left all but Mark Martin and Kasey Kahne from last week. Still saved a few bucks.
Oh yeah, better change my stuff as my current drivers probably isn't the best idea.
My lineup for this week is at $99.91, I don't think I could have got any closer.
Quote from DeKo :My lineup for this week is at $99.91, I don't think I could have got any closer.

Nice, I saved about $5
Has somebody deleted our league? It says that I need to join a league and I can't find ours...
I think Kyle Busch just likes to wreck people. He can't keep his damn car off of the wall today.
Indeed, and the league still exists.. NASCAR.com got an unexpected ammount of traffic and was messed up for a few moments.

Kyle Busch just attempted to crash the field.

Trevor Bane has shown once again that Daytona is hardly a race.
Figures, I stick with thee same lineup as last week.

WTF HUGE WRECK

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG