The online racing simulator
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Deserved, but not far enough, I'd go as far as parking him across all three series, for the rest of the year and first few races of next year. If he'd have been in LFS, he'd have been perma'd. That was pure 100% premeditated, his spotter was saying to calm down.

I think that the penalty fits the crime. If it happens again however, it's going to mean something more than this penalty. That's for certain.
imo Busch needs therapy. He has issues.
what a dousche bag. I hope McDowell can show us some speed and put a good race in!
NASCAR might ban busch for more races too, IMO ban him from all NASCAR sanctioned events till 2012, what he did was beyond wrecking he ruined hornadays title chances.

I wouldn't like to be busch if hornaday drove a cup race.
As if lifting his back wheels off the ground wsn't enough, he had to completely spin out Hornaday?

Deserves a bit more punishment than already given IMO.
This is really setting up to be a great battle between Stewart and Edwards, the wildcard of basically a new race track this weekend could shake things up though. Might come down to who can figure the new Phoenix configuration out first.
I kinda like the new track, should be exciting
Quote :DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- NASCAR has fined Kyle Busch $50,000 and placed him on probation until Dec. 31 for his actions during the Nov. 4 Camping World Truck Series race at Texas Motor Speedway. Busch violated Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing) of the 2011 NASCAR Rule Book. NASCAR took immediate action, parking Busch for the remainder of Friday night's event and maintaining the parked position for the Nationwide and Sprint Cup events scheduled for Saturday and Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway. On Monday, the parking directive was lifted by NASCAR. In issuing Monday's penalty, NASCAR went on to say that "if during the remaining NASCAR events in 2011 there is another action by the competitor that is deemed by NASCAR officials as detrimental to stock car racing or to NASCAR, or is disruptive to the orderly conduct of an event, the competitor will be suspended indefinitely from NASCAR.

Hopefully he wrecks again then.
Looked pretty typical nascar crash to me. We have seen dozens of those during this season. Wrecking people on purpose is part of nascar and often times you can see it coming miles away and everybody seems to be ok with it. Only thing that makes this different is that happened on caution. And it was kyle so it must be really really (really) loose... I mean bad. I mean come on?

Whole thing is just pretty lol and hypocrite to me. LET THEM BOYS HAVE AT IT!
Quote from Hyperactive :Looked pretty typical nascar crash to me. We have seen dozens of those during this season. Wrecking people on purpose is part of nascar and often times you can see it coming miles away and everybody seems to be ok with it. Only thing that makes this different is that happened on caution. And it was kyle so it must be really really (really) loose... I mean bad. I mean come on?

Whole thing is just pretty lol and hypocrite to me. LET THEM BOYS HAVE AT IT!

Could say the same about LFS T1 crashes, Oh don't ban me, it happens all the time and it's a part of LFS and everyone's okay with it.

Doesn't sound so good now does it? Kyle deliberately wrecked another racer (something he'd get perma'd for) under caution, got told by his spotter to back off.and still wrecked him.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Could say the same about LFS T1 crashes, Oh don't ban me, it happens all the time and it's a part of LFS and everyone's okay with it.

Doesn't sound so good now does it? Kyle deliberately wrecked another racer (something he'd get perma'd for) under caution, got told by his spotter to back off.and still wrecked him.

So how is that different from what mr 5 times champion of the nascar universe Johnson did when he awkwardly wrecked that other guy? Or the way some of the drivers clearly drove into other cars in the infineon road race to revenge an earlier incident? There is probably at least one revenge wreck or purposeful wrecking in every nascar race where drivers spin, hit or just wreck the other driver's car totally on purpose.

T1 wrecks in lfs are not a lfs speciality like wrecking on purpose is a nascar speciality. T1 wrecks happen in every form of motorsports and in every sim. Drivers wrecking others on purpose does not happen and especially is not allowed as much in any other racing sport as it is in nascar.

Tell me a racing professional series where this would be ok other than nascar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSRIwUgeqaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2YFNR1InLM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OgX6m7pnxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =player_detailpage#t=455s (watch the payback)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =player_detailpage#t=594s (watch the payback)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =player_detailpage#t=687s

Don't tell me nascar and f1 for example handle purposeful wrecking the same.

I'm not mocking nascar but it is not exactly difficult to notice this kind of stuff going on...
The difference is that it was under caution, and that it was a points contender being wrecked by a non-points contender. I really think that they should step up and start putting a stop to some of the crashing under green too, but that's just me.

It's mostly the short tracks and the road courses where crashing people happens. Martinsville, Infenion, and Richmond mostly. Else where it's dangerous and too fast. They need to put a cap on it in my opinion.
I think Hornaday should have just kicked his ass after the race. I don't hate Kyle Busch, but if the drivers are so sick of him doing this stuff, why doesn't someone just punch him in the face? I think that would do a lot more than sitting him for a couple races at Texas last weekend.
I think both would have been a worthy punishment
In all of those wrecks you stated (atleast in the Sprint cup) They deserved it or there was some sort of brake lock up. Tony Stewart deserved it regardless. (hate his and Busch's guts)
I think NASCAR needs to find a happy medium. Allow a little bit of heavy racing as pay pack. Little contact, but not entire spinning of a car like we've seen here the last couple of weeks.

Comes down to this: NASCAR wants the competitors to punish drivers for dirty driving like it used to be. Thing is, anymore, there's nodoby willing to back themselves up off of the track so it just doesn't end anymore. This is why NASCAR needs to punish revenge wrecking should it cross a certain line. All of the videos supplied should have been a penalty of some sort. Nothing huge, but enough to keep drivers from doing it just because somebody touched their bumper.
Z-Line done with Kyle for now, Denny going to drive for him in Nationwide at Homestead.

M&M out until 2012 on the Cup side, however Kyle will still be racing the 18 car with Interstate Batteries on the car for the final 2 races.

However if he pulls another stunt, Mars (and others) says byebye.
Quote from UncleBenny :I think Hornaday should have just kicked his ass after the race. I don't hate Kyle Busch, but if the drivers are so sick of him doing this stuff, why doesn't someone just punch him in the face? I think that would do a lot more than sitting him for a couple races at Texas last weekend.

because he tends to just run off as soon as hes race is done.
I think they should do something about the possability of massive track cutting on the back stright. I think it's rather dumb that they are able to.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG