The online racing simulator
Quote from SidiousX :My picks.

Brian Vickers(FTW!)
Jimmie Johnson
Jeff Gordon
Carl Edwards
Trevor Bayne

Trevor Bayne was the only decent driver I could afford after picking the first four. We'll see.

Auto-ROTY much? Go Vick, JJ can pull a Chicago Bears and choke in the Chase, JG can win and Carl can finish second to Jeff

@Mutt: Lol, optimist! WTH MENARD?!
I thought Bayne signed up for Nationwide points and isn't eligible for Cup ROTY this year.
Menard is quick, but him getting a good partner and be in the right position is about 6 trillion to one.

Not sure about Bayne. Surely if he is there to choose then he counts right?
I'm sure he counts for fantasy points if he's there, I'm just saying he isn't "auto-ROTY" since I don't think he's eligible for it.
-
(UncleBenny) DELETED by UncleBenny
Quote from UncleBenny :I thought Bayne signed up for Nationwide points and isn't eligible for Cup ROTY this year.

My bad he isn't. I thought he was eligeble.
Did my team:
J Johnson
B Vickers
M Ambrose
J Logano
T Stewart

Thought ill go for an allrounder as all these drivers are capable of winning atleast one race this year(some multiple).
Is it me or is Vickers extremely cheap, sure hes been out for most of last year, but surely he is worth more then that.
It's so low because of where he finished in the championship last season. Also, you don't have to stick with the same drivers all season.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Auto-ROTY much? Go Vick, JJ can pull a Chicago Bears and choke in the Chase, JG can win and Carl can finish second to Jeff

Like I said, I chose the best driver that was left. He can't get rookie of the year anyways...

Quote from UncleBenny :I thought Bayne signed up for Nationwide points and isn't eligible for Cup ROTY this year.

Correct

Quote from Mustafur :Is it me or is Vickers extremely cheap, sure hes been out for most of last year, but surely he is worth more then that.

Yeah it was disheartening seeing my favorite driver cost so little!
lol I got something rather different than most of you guys:

1. Martin
2. Harvick
3. McMurry
4. Kahne
5. Vickers

I don't know, I guess I sort of picked like I would for my own fantasy league because I havn't done one like this for 3 years now. I'm interested to see how this line-up will serve me going forward
Definately a good line-up! No idea how you made that fit into your budget.
IMO Kahne's gonna struggle this year
Redid my lineup a little bit, managed to get my cap room down to $0.01 this time.
The 2 car drafts are lasting for around 3 or 4 laps now that the radiator specs have been altered. Plates were shrunk as well this morning, but only by 1/64 of an inch which if 1/2 the regular adjustment that they make to them. They still hit the 200 mph mark today, but just barely.
Freaking Jr. gets the pole and then goes and wrecks in practice so now he has to start in the back. He better hope there isn't a wreck early on that he gets caught up in.
Watch for him to charge to the front
He will either just ride around the back waiting for the big one which will inevitably happen, or hook up in a 2 car draft and drive straight to the front, infront of the big one which will inevitably happen.
Nationwide cars were going quicker!

Made the spacers smaller, so they are only doing 195 now. Sad to see Jr get in that crash. There goes my #1 pick.
Well, Kurt Busch could be a good pick, 2 for 2 this week so far.

PMD, don't worry about Jr, over 500 miles he will be able to get to the front.
I got Kurt Busch too.

For Jr. I'm almost happier he is in the back now. IIRC in the (fantasy league) rules it says something about whoever gets the most "passes" in the race will give you bonus points. Jr starting in the back pretty much guarantees me of that.
Michael Waltrip on victory lane 10 years to the day, I'm happy with my $1 pick for sunday now
#249 - CSF
Interesting spoiler at the end.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG