The online racing simulator
Dudesons arent funny anymore
no u!
Kimi...

Quote :"We're so ****ing shit, it's unbelievable."

The funny part is that he was actually pretty quick, just on track incidents made him lose a bunch of laps.
Sounds like he wouldn't enjoy driving those cars over the period of a season. What's next, F1 powerboats?
Quote :trackside announcer: "do you think you'll be able to improve on your finish next race?"
kimi: "no. My finnish is fine, i am from finland. Do you have any water?"

:biggrinfl
Someone give RC a medal, he's done, along with the guy who shot Cheney, a thing many of us want to but haven't dared
Quote from Sueycide_FD :http://msn.foxsports.com/nasca ... eedway-altercation-060511

Why do i find this REALLY believable. Who the **** wouldn't want to backhand the child...

Me. He's a personality. Love him or hate him it is exactly what the sport is about. He has very similar "situations" to what Dale Sr had. Many hated him at the time, but many loved him by the end.

This is coming from a Dale and Bill Elliott fan. Anyone who watched NASCAR in the 80s would understand.
Someone once said to me, "Busch is a fairly decent driver, but I can't stand looking at his pussy ass face."
Prelude to the Dream is tonight, I will be ordering it on PPV but I would guess someone might have a justin.tv stream of it up for those who don't have access to HBO. Anyone who hasn't watched this race before should try to check it out, its a pretty cool race seeing a bunch of Cup guys and drivers from other series on dirt.
Going to try and watch it myself. Great thing to watch!
Did you catch the race at all? It was pretty boring, track was super dry and everyone ran the high line all night, very little passing, a lot of guys bouncing off the wall though.
High line the whole way. Wasn't very entertaining with only 30 laps.
Every year they talk about how Eldora is supposed to be such a great track, and almost every year they put on a relatively boring race there. I was saying to my brother last night how its amazing how much better racing dirt tracks put on around here. The fact that most of those guys aren't regular dirt racers could contribute to that also though I guess.
The fastest guy was also on pole, so it wasn't really fair. I agree though the track was uber dry and needed a load of water.
Quote from PMD9409 :The fastest guy was also on pole, so it wasn't really fair.

Does not compute.
It's a charity race.

He didn't get pole in qualifying, I think it was based from the heats. So basically green flag and just wall riding around the track. Nothing to watch really.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Cheney shot the guy

Got reported the other way around by a lot of news sites.

I'm amazed Cheney didn't bill him after
Nascar Experience
Quote from UncleBenny :Did you catch the race at all? It was pretty boring, track was super dry and everyone ran the high line all night, very little passing, a lot of guys bouncing off the wall though.

I haven't catch the race. I was embarrass that day. But I think with what you say, I will not. Because it is boring.
Another track ruined. Michigan to be repaved after this year's fall race. Reported by ESPN's Marty Smith on Twitter.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG