The online racing simulator
count me in
#502 - 65D
Quote from Myffe :God dammit we need a tv channel to Finland what airs ALL races

Nelonen Pro broadcasts only Sprint Cup series.
Quote from SidiousX :Looks like we've got another one that caught the bug.

and another one here

in the last year or so anyways, but it's still not part of my regular routine to watch it... yet.
Hehe.. sure, count me in.. :P

I've started to watch more and more leagues, FIA GT1, v8 supercars, etc.. so why not to keep watching Nascar aswell.
atm waiting for the all-star to start
Kimi had a decent result at Camping Truck series.
nice tv :O
Landon Cassill....ouch
Reinforces just how hard a hit it was

Derrike just nailed him in the door, nowhere to go at all
Carl did it on purpose!
hahaha Carl wrecking his car on the grass after the win... looked like he nearly flipped it by the replay... oops
Carl almost flipping his car in the grass was probably the most entertaining moment all night. I don't like how they make them take 4 tires on the last stop, people gambling on two tires is what makes the race interesting half the time then for the last caution they don't let them try any strategy.
^ ditto.
Eventhough I didn't care who won, Carl deserved it. Being able to choose would have just f'd him over in the end.

The race for him was won when he didn't go down pit road and Jimmie did. Tires held up so well that they were not as important as past races there. That's makes for a great race tire for crews, but a boring tire for fans. Don't matter much to me, I had a good time watching it.
-
(RiseAgainstMe!) DELETED by RiseAgainstMe! : I can't read good
That's the worst you could see? Look at the bit closest to the bottom (before they state all his accomplishments. Look what is supposedly "normal" around there...
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :idjit.

'Busch, driver of the No. 18 M&M/Interstate Batteries Toyota Camry'

blatant sponsor whoring in the article much?

They are probably required to when writing a story on NASCAR driver currently racing, eitherway if you're complaining about that you should leave the US, as the US is the most sponsor whoring nation in the world.
What time is the Nationwide race? (GMT pls)
GMT is 4 hours ahead of US Eastern. Should tell you on nascar.com
raikko qualifies 21st for the nationwide race; hasn't paid his bills
God ****ing dammit I hate Justin.tv so much. Thanks to them I cant watch the race
Quote from Myffe :God ****ing dammit I hate Justin.tv so much. Thanks to them I cant watch the race

Why? ;o
On every channel it gives me the ''maximum viewers on this channel blablabla buy pro account to see uninterrupted blabla'' thing

EDIT: And yes I use adblock but it does nothing to it

EDIT: Hahmo could you give me a working link?

EDIT: I mean if you have one

EDIT: Nevermind

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG