The online racing simulator
From what I read Kimi was really loose in practice, this might be good for him come race time when the track cools down and it tightens up a little bit. Didn't realize he wasn't locked into the race, sure hope he actually qualifies, from the practice speeds it looks like he's pretty safe though.
Was loose in practice at first. Got about 30 degrees sideways in T3/4. Pretty scary moment. Then after about 7 twitches, he spoke with Kyle Busch. Then the crew thought it was a good idea to tighten him up a bunch. He ends up scraping the wall on the exit of 4 at the end of practice.
Starting in the next 30 minutes, get your popcorn ready.
lol'd so hard at interviewers finnish attempt
Kewl, gogo Räikkönen! \o/
Aww gawd here we go
Well, he scraped a wall but at least it wasn't a big one like Bodine's
omg that was close one
Poluto literally "poluted" the track there.
Kyle goes driftooooooooooooooooo!
Mhhhmmmm, smells like burnt rubber in here.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Mhhhmmmm, smells like burnt rubber in here.

Burn baby burn! That was one.. smokey.. bacon.

Pretty intense.
Kimi! Top-15!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Good race, lots of action on each restart, KB with a win and Kimi with a top 15. Nice night.
Yeah, I enjoyed that. Good job by Kimi. Kyle's spin looked a little... canned. Wonder if he was helping Kimi avoid a green-flag stop.
Oh come on, you know it just snapped on him.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Wonder if he was helping Kimi avoid a green-flag stop.

Haha, that occurred to me too Shame it was such a massive stop-start event, with the only decent green flag laps towards the end, but it was fun to watch. I was already turning it off a couple of times when people wiggled and spun right in front of Räi, but well done for making it to the finish line.
Kimi really surprized me last night.. I'm interested to see what he'll be able to do with a little more experiance.

I'm pretty excited for the All-Star Race tonight Should be crazy as always

http://www.nascar.com/news/110 ... -nascar-future/index.html
Quote from Cornys :Kimi really surprized me last night.. I'm interested to see what he'll be able to do with a little more experiance.

I'm pretty excited for the All-Star Race tonight Should be crazy as always

http://www.nascar.com/news/110 ... -nascar-future/index.html

I've always wanted to see Nascar but in europe it's hard as very few channels broadcast Nascar.

So, I thought why not to spend a little time finding for a stream (Justin.tv, easy :P) as it's kimi's debut.. and i'm sold. Can't wait for todays race and probably im going to keep watching races every now and then if there are streams :P
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Haha, that occurred to me too Shame it was such a massive stop-start event, with the only decent green flag laps towards the end, but it was fun to watch.

Well, certain NASCAR tracks will always produce racing like that, though as they noted on the broadcast that was a record for cautions in a truck series race at Charlotte. Others (last week's event at Dover, for instance) are prone to long green-flag stretches. On the plus side, Kimi got lots of practice at restarts.
God dammit we need a tv channel to Finland what airs ALL races
Quote from Myffe :God dammit we need a tv channel to Finland what airs ALL races

Why? No one is going to watch the trucks unless Kimi is in them.
I would :<
Quote from Hahmo :
So, I thought why not to spend a little time finding for a stream (Justin.tv, easy :P) as it's kimi's debut.. and i'm sold. Can't wait for todays race and probably im going to keep watching races every now and then if there are streams :P

Looks like we've got another one that caught the bug.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG