The online racing simulator
Lol Jimmie, you get wrecked by Kurt, so you fail at the retaliation. Way to go golden boy...way to go
Yeah I thought Kevin was bad last night, but Jimmie just took it to a whole new level of fail.

And wow is Jr driving a wrecked car or what?
What a race! And yeah, Jr was, he's locked in though. And suddenly, millions of Jr Nation fans cheered at once!

Jimmie failing has got to be in the Espys though. Kurt said he's got in Jimmie's head and had to be held back from going after a reporter.
Read about that.

After the race Kyle Petty (Speed's Victory Lane crap) said that neither Kurt or Jimmie's move was intentional. He must smoke during the race? Pretty obvious that Jimmie was aiming for him. Too bad he sucked at it.
Took JPM with him too as well as a few others. Jimmy, y u no lrn how 2 wreck?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Took JPM with him too as well as a few others. Jimmy, y u no lrn how 2 wreck?

NOEP it was Kurt who took JPM with Jimmie, Jimmie just wrecked himself and made Kurt slightly dizzy

Ambrose: 'take out ALL the Red Bulls'
I think we can just sum up by saying it was a great/LAWL race.
Jimmy won't win the cup this year. I know it now
I'd say that might have been the most entertaining race of the year, Vickers blocking Ambrose on the track after he wrecked him was pretty hilarious.
So I made it into "the chase" for the fantasy league. When I look on the chase leaderboard, I am now facing like 50 other people.

So I'm lost on what to do, it must be the same.
You and me bud :P I do beleive that it is the same though
I didn't make it, finished 3rd in both segments and even though I was 2nd overall that didn't cut it. It looks like we still get scored for the LFS league for the chase races too though.
Yeah our league will continue which is nice. Apparantly the grand prize of this is to win a trip to Vegas for the banquet.
I beleive that this will be good news for those who live outside of the United States who wish to watch the 10 remaining races of the year. I know I'll be using my laptop to watch this after the World TBO Championship Series race wraps up each time

http://www.nascar.com/news/110 ... rts-watch-espn/index.html
Sadly that might be US only still.

Yep, just got someone to check. WatchESPN demands US only.

Will try the "RaceBuddy" when Chicago comes up, maybe international viewers can watch it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Sadly that might be US only still.

Yep, just got someone to check. WatchESPN demands US only.

Will try the "RaceBuddy" when Chicago comes up, maybe international viewers can watch it.

Does anybody here know if Racebuddy worked for international users during the TNT Summer Series?
Corny, I found the Racebuddy pages, so that's a start, will see if it lets me watch the next Sprint Cup meeting.
Crosses all extremity digits and hopes to watch "our boy" Ambrose turn some laps.
Race today was rather... um.. boring until the end I thought, but I had to watch it on DVR :/
I enjoyed it.
Those few debris cautions were bs. Would sometimes be fun to see them run couple of fuel stints without artificial cautions.

Too bad the whiner won
Quote from Hyperactive :Those few debris cautions were bs. Would sometimes be fun to see them run couple of fuel stints without artificial cautions.

Too bad the whiner won

I know of 1 debris caution which was needed. KB ended up with damage from the debris prior to that particular caution. At least that one was warented. The Competition Caution, it is what it is... there was... one which I don't think the broadcast showed evidence for though.
Yeah i was watching the race buddy thing riding with tony. There was one phantom one that they couldn't find the debris for. However the other 2 did have stuff on the track.

Sucks to even see one, but meh. Had some decent long runs atleast.
I was listening to Tony on the radio most of the day and I know for one of the cautions the spotter didn't know where the debris was but Tony called it right out since he had seen it on the track already. I do hate debris cautions though, I would rather see the drivers just avoid stuff until a real caution comes out for something then they can clean it up.
If it's on the apron I don't mind, but on the track I say they throw the caution. Sure you are for it now, but when a driver you like hits it because it randomly slides across the track and tears apart his car, you will be wanting that caution too.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG