The online racing simulator
Brad held it together, props to him.

Jimmie crying was awesome.
Quote from PMD9409 :Jimmie crying was awesome.

Yeah... he sort of turned down on Kurt in the first place to start it all, so I don't see why he had any reason to complain. The thing of him saying that Kurt didn't give him room of corner exit is bull. It's the last lap. If he doesn't touch you he gave you enough room on the last lap in my book.
Lately I haven't been much of a Kurt fan, but I loved him in that moment.

His thanking of Brad was 'meh' though.
This just in: Both of next year's Pocono races will be 400 miles. Should be interesting
I find it lame.
I'm not going to say anything until I see a race next year, but I think the races would be rather short.. :/
The Glen. I always liked you better than Infenion.
Rain. I never liked you.
Would the NNS teams notice if their rain tyres were stolen?
Quote from boothy :Would the NNS teams notice if their rain tyres were stolen?

or they use the good old knife method
I think to kill time they should have drivers go out and race golf karts in their racing suits and everything!
Quote from mutt107 :I think to kill time they should have drivers go out and race golf karts in their racing suits and everything!

43 golf karts and you might get a dry lane xD
The 5 Time Defending Champion Cref Cheif didn't like anything about not using rain tires. Fact is that if they had.. they'd have complained about the low quality of racing and number of destroyed cars. (These) stock cars are too heavy to handle well in the rain. I don't know if they could handle tires thin enough to keep them from hydroplaining excessivly. Something tells me not.
Sounds a lot like Kyle's mind there....
Why aren't you in bed yet, you're going to miss the race in 5 hours!
Why are you awake? It's only 10am there!

<<<Insomnia
Well that's two weeks in a row I went to the race and got rained on, was still a fun weekend at the Glen but it would have been nice to see the race yesterday. We didn't stick around and try to see it today because the weather still doesn't look all that great. It was fine all Sunday morning there, wish they would have just started the race early and got it in.
If the track is able to be dryed quick enough, it looks like they might be able to get it in
Anybody got a stream link?
Pretty wild finish there, Kyle threw it away and Brad K almost pulled off two in a row. Ruetimann destroyed that wall, you can pretty much guarantee there will be a safer barrier at that spot next year.
What a wild race that was. I was worried that it might end up like the Indy Car Seires race did on the last restart, but it didn't. NASCAR's got the road races to be exciting it seems. They used to be boring, but now they are really good actually

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG