The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nice finish. Still hate this kind of racing.

Me neither. Doesn't matter on the form of draft that's used. I want them to lift at least a little..

Hey, they only do it 4 times a year, so I won't complain a whole lot
I didn't hate the 2 car packs as much last weekend as I did at Daytona. It seems like everyone is getting better at it so it leads to a bigger pack of 2 car drafts, which is almost like the old pack style plate racing. I still wish they'd open the plates open some so it was harder to push someone lap after lap but you know Nascar is never going to do that. Oh well, as JPM would say "it is what it is".
"In a perfect world where bumpers line up..."
There's only 2 points between 1st and 2nd in our league thing, close
Ever so slowly I'm creeping up on not-last-place.
Quote from DeKo :There's only 2 points between 1st and 2nd in our league thing, close

Hah, wow I didn't even realize I was in first. Damn, this is pretty close. I guess hardly changing my line-up really helped!
Truck race is starting just now, just a reminder. Track looks very interesting, I've never heard of it before but it's concrete and 1 1/3rd miles long, which is at least something different from the usual 1.5 milers that are all copies of each other. Should be a good race.
Quote from DeKo :Truck race is starting just now, just a reminder. Track looks very interesting, I've never heard of it before but it's concrete and 1 1/3rd miles long, which is at least something different from the usual 1.5 milers that are all copies of each other. Should be a good race.

Nashville? (I'm out of the loop currently /: )
Pretty good finish. Nice job by Nelsinho.
I'll be at the race this weekend, can't wait. I'm not sure if I'm going to the Denny Hamlin race at RIR tonight, will find out I guess.
I just bought tickets for Kentucky This weekend is a Saturday night race
I didn't change m line-up after the Wednesday after Dega. My night is gonne be terrable. Menard's gonna lose me about 100 points on his own, and Mark wrecked. Oh well. See how this race plays out. Might turn out to be a fuel milage event and letting me do well anyways :P
I made some serious points this week.
Yeah I did pretty good this week too, could have been even better if Montoya didn't take Newman out. I should be right back in the hunt once the points get updated.
I would've done better if bowyer didn't take out gordon.
This is the second week I've forgotten to take Bayne out of my line-up. With 4 drivers I'm getting ****ed, ah well.

What a save by 5-time, brilliant demonstration of car control and keeping an out of control car out of the way of everything. JPM is wrecking everyone he can.
Quote from DeKo :This is the second week I've forgotten to take Bayne out of my line-up. With 4 drivers I'm getting ****ed, ah well.

What a save by 5-time, brilliant demonstration of car control and keeping an out of control car out of the way of everything. JPM is wrecking everyone he can.

I keep forgetting to take him out of my lineup as well. And yes, Montoya is a ****ing idiot.
Hah, it's great to have rivalries again.
Now that's what I call a crazy race! :P Oh, wait, it was a Darlington race.. that was rather dull for Darlington... lol

Oh yeah, I won this week guys
I still can't believe it is hard to fill up the stands at Darlington. If I lived within 2 hours of there I'd be going there every year!

Epic race, epic carnage, epic win. So glad to see Regan win, always liked the guy (he's so likable anyways). Him coming off of 2 sideways (with Edwards right behind) literally made me jump out of my seat. Freakin awesome!
Quote from PMD9409 :I still can't believe it is hard to fill up the stands at Darlington. If I lived within 2 hours of there I'd be going there every year!

Epic race, epic carnage, epic win. So glad to see Regan win, always liked the guy (he's so likable anyways). Him coming off of 2 sideways (with Edwards right behind) literally made me jump out of my seat. Freakin awesome!

It's in the middle of no where really. I've been by there before and I didn't hardly see a sign pointing you into that direction..

I agree though, I don't see why it should be that hard to sell out the venue.
Quote from Cornys :It's in the middle of no where really. I've been by there before and I didn't hardly see a sign pointing you into that direction..

I agree though, I don't see why it should be that hard to sell out the venue.

Yeah I was at the "last" Southern 500 years ago when they cancelled it for a few years. The track is literally nowhere. You're driving, and you see: farmland, farmland,convenience store, farmland,oh wait a racetrack appeared.

Needless to say, I would do it again, it was a great track to watch from the grandstands.
Been there back in 07. Sure its in the middle of no where, look at Pocono, but its a freakin awesome track.

If anything, being in the middle of no where should make it more friendly, as there is no city traffic to deal with!
Quote from PMD9409 :Been there back in 07. Sure its in the middle of no where, look at Pocono, but its a freakin awesome track.

If anything, being in the middle of no where should make it more friendly, as there is no city traffic to deal with!

I would go if I lived close to there every year, but.. the lack of city traffic to contend with would not really help that much. In fact, it would just make to roads smaller
Quote from PMD9409 :Been there back in 07. Sure its in the middle of no where, look at Pocono, but its a freakin awesome track.

Pocono, the Glen, New Hampshire, Michigan(just naming tracks I've been to) they're all pretty much in the middle of nowhere. That's where race tracks are supposed to be.

2011 NASCAR Season
(1062 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG