The online racing simulator
#176 - Zay
Wow! Really looking forward to this alot!
Thanks for the comments.
Quote from Flame CZE :Fern Bay in Australia? No

Just kidding, looks nice.

Yes, Fern Bay is in Jamaica.
Quote from Litro :Yes, Fern Bay is in Jamaica.

But isn't Jamaica in Central America?
There isn't better than an present from Lynce. Looking foward to it.
Just look at that roof and tyre sidewall texture. Perfection!
From viewer. Unedited shot._

Christmas Gift 2010 for LFS Viewer users.

More news and relevant information soon.

LX textures delayed to increase the quality.
JESUS.
Reflections for the viewer? That pic is more than awesome.
Looking foward to it.
Quote from FireMike15 :JESUS.
Reflections for the viewer? That pic is more than awesome.
Looking foward to it.

Thank you bro, as always.

Finally, will be released today.

Give me an hour.

LX Textures for 2011. Sorry.
perfect timing
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
I forgot this detail.

Christmas Gift 2010 released:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=72189

Okey. I was thinking on one idea. If the people can make the poll to know what is the next work who community wants. It can be interesting because is the first time that people can choose. I can think, seriously, about this posibility.

On the latest works, personally I only thought on the final result but in this case is better a general result. Good quality and a job made to measure for all. Is not that right?

Of course to develop, I need time and not alot of work. Following the same line.

Cheers.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year for all.

My best wishes for the lfsforum community and friends.

-----------------------------------------------------

I uploaded an old video from february 19th of 2008 suggested by one user. Removed from Youtube some time ago by copyright troubles. I was receiving some suggestions more.

I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMaTu99pD7U

Cheers.
That is a good idea Lynce.

I will be voting for RP2011 for sure though!
Just one thing that I've been thinking about today. You said you created the landscapes to be used without haze effect. But as I use haze effect (and many others do as well), it could be good to have another "version" of the landscapes - to look more realistic when haze effect is on. Because now they look very plain in the distance.

Just an idea
Quote from djfatrod :That is a good idea Lynce.

I will be voting for RP2011 for sure though!

Thank you.

Quote from Flame CZE :Just one thing that I've been thinking about today. You said you created the landscapes to be used without haze effect. But as I use haze effect (and many others do as well), it could be good to have another "version" of the landscapes - to look more realistic when haze effect is on. Because now they look very plain in the distance.

Just an idea

...and, of course, an interesting idea. Noted.

Thank you, as always, Martin.

Cheers.
Kind of a bump, but at least one thank you is necessary. Simply amazing job ! A lot of effort into it, don't know how you find the motivation but DO keep it up. Congrats !
"The development will be published usually in the RP's Blog and on the thread of the "Revolution Pack June 24th" as I did all times. Publishing the development stages on the thread of the last released".

As always, of course, the positive comments are welcome but I've learnt better about criticisms, comments, suggestions and flames. Please, don’t forget to comment to help me. As we saw on the past, it worked.

The point of view may be distorted along the work. This is by default when I work a lot of hours. Please, if you make a suggestion, please, put the real reference showing what you are talking about to understand it.

Unconfirmed date and unconfirmed addons.

Confirmed Fern Bay High Resolution Textures.
Nice Lynce, keep it up

I'm not so Fern Bay guy, think we already got some high res textures for FE, but when you done this pack it will be even better

I wanned to suggest to maybe make high resolution crowd, e.g. "CrowdsitATEST.dds". I'm bored of that high pixelated people looking at me, maybe using even something like 4096x4096 pixels. That can't be so hard, just go to facebook and download photos from some chicks
Also can you take a look at the fence at BL1 near turn 1 (pit exit), this is embarrassing low resolution
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Nice Lynce, keep it up

I'm not so Fern Bay guy, think we already got some high res textures for FE, but when you done this pack it will be even better

I wanned to suggest to maybe make high resolution crowd, e.g. "CrowdsitATEST.dds". I'm bored of that high pixelated people looking at me, maybe using even something like 4096x4096 pixels. That can't be so hard, just go to facebook and download photos from some chicks
Also can you take a look at the fence at BL1 near turn 1 (pit exit), this is embarrassing low resolution

Me too, Hahaha. But this is the first track that the people suggested to me to improve it.

And, the most important, there are some bridges, walls and land. I hope this can enjoyable. I mean to edit all the files in this track.

So I need help from the people. I need to know if someone can help me for send me the list of all files of this track. If is possible to know it and edit them.

Anyway, I will try to convert the dds file on a gif. Maybe the spectators can be move.

Mode Joke (On)
Bigger and more information on RP's Blog:

Cheers.
I cannot find it in your blog

The Revolution Pack June 24th, 2010
(496 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG