Quote from PioneerLv :Looks amazing! Don't we need grip line on termac?

PLEASE, brother. I am interested to understand your question.

Quote from PioneerLv :ME GUSTA! This is some really proper gravel, finally! You are on a good path, keep it going. So awesome to see again some LFS stuff activity. Lynce gives it new breath.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Quote from The Very End :I think he refering to C.A.R.S , the simulator game beeing developed by the NFS team

And thanks for the info, I'll just wait patient then, while looking on the turd-gravvel on BL

Hahahaha. I didn't knowledgement over this game.

Yes, be patient. Hahaha. If Fern Bay is extremelly hard, I understand Blackwodd goes in the same line. Hahahaha.

Quote from Franky.S :yes project c.a.r.s, looks godamn realistic

At this point I prefer the first one. I made a third attempt with another texture but I failed.

I will work with the first attempt changing colours, balance, colour correction and try to improve the "road marks" on the sand because are big.

EDIT: Yes, I have learned english this days. But I am still a weapon of mass destruction of the ortography of the english lenguage.

Bigger on the RP's Blog.
Great!
And yes, I agree, the first gravvel picture looks best, alltho the 2th looks great too
Quote from The Very End :Great!
And yes, I agree, the first gravvel picture looks best, alltho the 2th looks great too

Thank you as aways.

I will post more comparative shots very soon.

I try to make this work as real as be posible. I was thinking seriously on one third addon for this track. I remember to the people the second addon will be a car.

Now I'm working, probably, on my best texturization work because the 60% of the development time is dedicated to the exhaustive documentation.

Cheers.
Looking awesome Lynce Keep up the fantastic work.
Great work, awsome stuff! Keep it up
Awesome stuff, mate! It'll be beautiful to see in action, once it's done! I've currently got a bloom effect on right now (found here on LFSForums), and it makes the game look and feel so much better! If you want, I can link it here for people (with the correct credentials, of course).
Quote from Hahmo :Looking awesome Lynce Keep up the fantastic work.

Quote from TFalke55 :Great work, awsome stuff! Keep it up

As always, thanks!!

Quote from speeddemon6 :Awesome stuff, mate! It'll be beautiful to see in action, once it's done! I've currently got a bloom effect on right now (found here on LFSForums), and it makes the game look and feel so much better! If you want, I can link it here for people (with the correct credentials, of course).

Nice idea, thanks!!

On the pics there are the same illumination and Skin.

Of course, all the information and bigger shots on the Rp's Blog.

[...This reaction causes the texture to make the accuracy ...]

Cheers.
Looks mint!
Nice detail.
The details of these textures are just amazing, keep it up.
This addon will make us slower in FE, we'll be looking at the ground and not to the corners

Impressive work making the textures photorealistic. Probably the most realistic textures I've seen in LFS.

--------------------------------
Lynce, sé que sería más trabajo, pero usando LFS Record puedes hacer fotos comparativas desde el mismo ángulo exacto y los mismos detalles, incluyendo polvo/humo.
Te lo digo solo por si nunca lo habías pensado y sacarlas a mano te aburre jeje
Quote from FireMike15 :Nice detail.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :The details of these textures are just amazing, keep it up.

Quote from The Very End :Looks mint!

Thank you vey much.

Quote from Whiskey :This addon will make us slower in FE, we'll be looking at the ground and not to the corners

Impressive work making the textures photorealistic. Probably the most realistic textures I've seen in LFS.

--------------------------------
Lynce, sé que sería más trabajo, pero usando LFS Record puedes hacer fotos comparativas desde el mismo ángulo exacto y los mismos detalles, incluyendo polvo/humo.
Te lo digo solo por si nunca lo habías pensado y sacarlas a mano te aburre jeje

Hey, brother! How are you?

Im glad to see you here.

I didn'nt know about this program. I have two LFS folders. The first one are original files and the second one are the edited files. I don't know if I can have trouble and I don't know how to use the program.

Bigger shot on Rp's Blog. Development status updated [%]
I've sent you a PM
//
Te he enviado un privado con un poco más de info
Really appreciated work, since the forum and the community has died out a little, nice that you still have motivation to make these awesome texture packs, always a pleasure to use your revolution packs, and see your work coming together.
LFS don't deserve your great work and detailing. Looks amazing anyhow.
Quote from Whiskey :I've sent you a PM
//
Te he enviado un privado con un poco más de info

Thank you. I hope to use the program rightly.

Quote from Danas :Really appreciated work, since the forum and the community has died out a little, nice that you still have motivation to make these awesome texture packs, always a pleasure to use your revolution packs, and see your work coming together.

I really appreciate your words in the same way. Thank you, Danas.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :LFS don't deserve your great work and detailing. Looks amazing anyhow.

Amazing words from amazing guy. Nice to see you here again, Tomba. I hope to see you more often. I remembered your raw screenshots with the XR GT.

Cheers.

This is a little break to talk about the Revolution Pack. I hope people can understand my words because I have a serious limitations to explain it in english lenguage. Of course I am learning english in my free time to improve the ortography to talk in this forums.

Today I am on the 34% of the first addon.

Whean I start a texture I always see all the composition. On wich material is made. Then I see a lot of real photos around this theme. I go to the street to see in real life. I try to see in all illuminations.

The development is very hard because for one texture I use three or four real photos. It needs colour correction, brushed from scratch, work the dark and bright areas,... Is not easy. There are a lot of frustration moments. Moments that I stop the work to leave it for tomorrow.

The tests are the most important thing because that is the moment when you can see if the work line is correct or not and fix the bugs.

The second thing is ...for the second addon I was thinking seriously to make a High Resolution textures for a car. Of course the same line of the Revolution Pack August 28th(Complete Pack for the FZ50 /FZ50 GTR).

So, I ask, to the community, suggestions about it. I'm open for suggestions.
very good english my friend and easily understood.And great work on the textures i look forward to the release of them..
amazing work from a an amazing guy

respect
I know they're far from the track, and they pass in a bit of a blur, but can anything be done with the spectators?

Especially the crowd top (t-shirt, etc) colours - too many orange, and not enough other strong colours.

Attached image shows crowd opposite pits at FE1 when looking close up in Shift U mode.
Attached images
FE Crowd.jpg
Quote from bishtop :very good english my friend and easily understood.And great work on the textures i look forward to the release of them..
amazing work from a an amazing guy

respect

Thank you for your words. I really appreciate it.

Quote from sinanju :I know they're far from the track, and they pass in a bit of a blur, but can anything be done with the spectators?

Especially the crowd top (t-shirt, etc) colours - too many orange, and not enough other strong colours.

Attached image shows crowd opposite pits at FE1 when looking close up in Shift U mode.

Noted. Thanks for your suggestion. This is for future works.

I'm looking for some alternative to imageshack and tynipic. Any suggestions?
Imgur?
flickr?
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :flickr?

Hey, brother!

Well, really is an interesting option but really is not the same than imageshack or tynipic. It doesn't work in the same way.

Thank you anyway.

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Imgur?

Just perfect. Thank you very much.

Next:

Suggestion for the second Addon. Wich Car?

Exception: FZ50 (Revolution Pack August 28th).

I was thinking on the RB4 GT, for example.
RB4 needs a make over
Quote from kart-36 :RB4 needs a make over

yeah i agree its definitley in need of a make over

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG