The online racing simulator
Quote from Flame CZE :I cannot find it in your blog

Dear Martin.

Normally I post the information on forums before update the blog. Hahahaha.

You can see it now.

"F5"

That looks nice so far, I've always wanted some good-looking hi-res FE textures. Keep it up!
Looking forward to the results mate.
Unconfirmed Date. I will talk to the people when I may need some colaborators. This is a free time job, so i will work slowly on this new magazine. Thanks in advance.

Related work. LFS Magazine number 1.

Cool, can't wait for the FE textures and the new magazine. Keep us updated and ask if you need help. I was actually looking at your previous magazine not very long time ago since I wanted to make one LFS related magazine also, but I didn't get far. Only did the front page and still didn't entirely finish even that, anyway, that idea won't be continued for some particular reasons, but maybe I'll make some magazine in the future also or something else then.

Nice to see you back anyway.
Quote from andRo. :Cool, can't wait for the FE textures and the new magazine. Keep us updated and ask if you need help. I was actually looking at your previous magazine not very long time ago since I wanted to make one LFS related magazine also, but I didn't get far. Only did the front page and still didn't entirely finish even that, anyway, that idea won't be continued for some particular reasons, but maybe I'll make some magazine in the future also or something else then.

Nice to see you back anyway.

The blog has been updated.

Yeah, my friend. I will need help, for sure!! Hahahaha.

English interviews to you and to Firemike. Now, one of the best movie-makers in this forums. I think it can be interesting to know the people with relevance on forums. Of course I'm open for suggestions. Time to time.

Now the effort is in the next RP.
More information on RP's Blog:

Quick question , If we upgrade is this for Cruise and Mod mode?, or can this brilliant work be utilized in the online racing also.... Thank you and very nice job btw Lynce
You're doing an amazing job again, Lynce. Looking forward to the new FernBay textures and the magazine, too. This quality job makes me stunning again.
If you need some information of me for your project mate, feel free to contact me anytime.
Quote from XR liqd :Quick question , If we upgrade is this for Cruise and Mod mode?, or can this brilliant work be utilized in the online racing also.... Thank you and very nice job btw Lynce

Dear Xr Liqd:

You can use this work as you want. Online, cruise, drift, rally.

This is an improvement of the default textures from LFS based on real life testing with the LFS limits.

I hope this can help you to resolve your question.

Thanks for your interest and words.

Cheers.

Quote from FireMike15 :You're doing an amazing job again, Lynce. Looking forward to the new FernBay textures and the magazine, too. This quality job makes me stunning again.
If you need some information of me for your project mate, feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank you, bro!!

No doubt, I will need your help for the LFS Magazine number 2, of course, hehehehe.

Okey, next news:

Probably very bad news on trees. I need to make more tests.

More information RP's Blog, for example the new status of the work. Now I work with a percentage instead a date. Indeed, the percentage is accurate.

I'm not sure but I was thinking on a second addon. A car perhaps? I don't know.

Cheers.
Seeing Lynce working on a new Revolution Pack is the most exciting news this community has had since June 2010!
Fern Bay getting some much deserved love (since Eric is too busy at the rallypack (wishthinking) ).
Going to keep an close eye on this
Quote from dynofiend :Seeing Lynce working on a new Revolution Pack is the most exciting news this community has had since June 2010!

Thank you very much.

Quote from The Very End :Fern Bay getting some much deserved love (since Eric is too busy at the rallypack (wishthinking) ).
Going to keep an close eye on this

Well... Fern Bay is something different, hehehehe. Really hard to work on it.

The documentation about this work is usual to make everything as real as be posible. Thinking if Fern Bay exist in real life. Such a reference is in my head constantly.

News:

All information on Rp's Blog. Biggest pics.
Looking great!! Can't wait!
Quote from edge3147 :Looking great!! Can't wait!

Thanks.

I was thinking seriously to make a second addon as a complement for this track.

High resolution textures for a Car. The related work is The Revolution Pack August 28th. I mean this kind of work.

Cheers.
Greetings,

Just had a look on your RP Blog, your flickr photos, your youtube videos..
The amount of work, and more importantly its quality are simply outstanding. This community is truly lucky to have a member like you; even though I think that Eric, Victor and Scawen would benefit from having you inside the team .

Thank you very much and hope you will keep doing the awsome work you do .
Quote from luchian :Greetings,

Just had a look on your RP Blog, your flickr photos, your youtube videos..
The amount of work, and more importantly its quality are simply outstanding. This community is truly lucky to have a member like you; even though I think that Eric, Victor and Scawen would benefit from having you inside the team .

Thank you very much and hope you will keep doing the awsome work you do .

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like my artwork.

Next news:

More information and pics on RP's blog.

Cheers.

In testing.
Looks stunning!
Lovely detail.
Quote from The Very End :Looks stunning!

Thanks !!

Very, very, very hard to work on it. Believe me. Hehehehe.

Quote from FireMike15 :Lovely detail.

I'm glad you like it. Thanks.

Next news:

1 º texture: The color scale has been edited to remove the light and dark areas. This achieves the effect of a single tone.

2 º texture: selective color correction to match the asphalt. 3D effect for the white line.

3 º texture. Optical effect. Color balanced to eliminate dark areas.

Early tests, Susceptible to change everything.

Related to this work. Really is hard to work on the asphalt/tarmac because it needs a lot of time. There are some consecuences if I work wrong. The tests is under the TV camera, 1st person camera and compatibility with other textures(grass, sand, edge of the track etc).

Another interesting comment. I know my english is a perfect massive weapon of the ortography, so I really sorry for this. I promise to learn english to improve.

EDIT:

Another point of view and ilumination:

The gauges is the proof of the uneditable pic.
Really nice.
Oh that is awesome. Stunning job thre Lynce. I was also thinking of making some Fern Bay textures myself, but now I give up
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Really nice.

Quote from Flame CZE :Oh that is awesome. Stunning job thre Lynce. I was also thinking of making some Fern Bay textures myself, but now I give up

Much encouragement. Hehehe.

Amazing comment from amazing person.

Okey, next shot:

Original and Re-texturized on the same pic.

Great road textures!
Looking forward to see what you can do with the gravvel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG