The online racing simulator

http://i.imgur.com/01cdR.jpg

I'll probably cry when I see all this with your own eyes during the race. Amazing work. Question: the Interiors of cars, too be improved? Sorry for the translation of Google.
I was wanting to my fathers to buy me a DFGT Wheel...

But now, i want a new PC, just to use this pack
can't wait lynce, looks awesome.
I don't think it'll be that big of an ordeal for people that want to run this skin. I'm only on a bottom-of-the-line eMachines laptop and even with like, 200MB+ of mods/enhancements, I'm still hitting 50fps with 3 other programs running. It'll just take LFS a short while longer to load the .DDS (DirectDraw Surface) files (textures) when you select or change track.

Aside from that, the rest will depend on how much you are taxing your PC.

By the way, for those users that are running ENB/Bloom Effects, it really does harm your FPS, so I'd advise running without it unless you want to take some screenshots and/or make videos. It really helps and makes LFS look (and feel - if your PC can handle the load) that much more realistic.
Release, pls. Aaaaa...
Why lynce is not working with the dev ???, amazing job there lynce
Quote from Inouva :Why lynce is not working with the dev ???, amazing job there lynce

Wondering the same, all of his amazing work should come with the game in default.

More information on RP's Blog.

Thanks for all the comments. I read each one with a lot of attention.

As a reminder: Criticisms are welcome.

Cheers.
probably you already found this jungle grass texture, but just in case its JA_HILL_t1ATEST.dds

release beta to avoid possible bugs
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :probably you already found this jungle grass texture, but just in case its JA_HILL_t1ATEST.dds

release beta to avoid possible bugs

Noted, Daniel, thanks!

Well. I have a lot of work because I have discovered a new technique to increase the quality of the tarmac. 4096 x 4096. Of course, thanks to Braien. He told me the idea.

I made all the work in 2048 x 2048. To make everything in 4096 x 4096 I need to remade all from scratch.

I only have one file in 4096 x 4096 and it is the asphalt. Just this one, because it is the first file that I saw the trouble to save in this size.

I don't like the diference between the asphalt and the land or grass. I'm sorry.

For future works I will try to make everything in 4096 x 4096 BUT the trouble is the same. It's hard for my computer save in this size. 7 mins concretely and a lot of attemps to save.

I'm very sad by this situation and very frustrated.

The work, finally will be released in 2048 x 2048.

I'm sorry.
^^ im sure it shouldnt matter too much, and besides, if all of the textures were in 4096x4096 then the d/l size would be biggggg, and also, we will be racing/cruising/drifting and i doubt we'd stop for an ultra close up of the grass :P
Quote from Omar1 :^^ im sure it shouldnt matter too much, and besides, if all of the textures were in 4096x4096 then the d/l size would be biggggg, and also, we will be racing/cruising/drifting and i doubt we'd stop for an ultra close up of the grass :P

Thank you, omar.

That trouble has been solved. Finally the tarmac will be in 4096 x 4096. The quality is photorealistc now.

Preview:

More previews coming soon.
Quote from lynce :That trouble has been solved. Finally the tarmac will be in 4096 x 4096. The quality is photorealistc now.

Wow! It's much better with 4096x4096 textures. I am glad that you found a way to solve this problem.

Will you improve the textures of the other tracks, or just Fern Bay?
Nice. GO! GO! GO!
That's a HUGE difference! Glad to see you got it sorted. I hope you find a way to get more critical textures (I think road textures and other textures that you always see are 'critical') in 4096!
So great!! Keep up the good work, and hope that you manage to get everything in that quality!
Quote from kitu_gudu :Wow! It's much better with 4096x4096 textures. I am glad that you found a way to solve this problem.

Will you improve the textures of the other tracks, or just Fern Bay?

This is the first addon. Just fern Bay in this case. Thanks for the interest.

Maybe in future I can improve another tracks but I don't know if I can follow the same quality. I prefer to be honest with you and with everybody.

Quote from nesrulz :Nice. GO! GO! GO!

Where can I go?

Is a joke, Sorry, hehehehe.

Quote from Bose321 :That's a HUGE difference! Glad to see you got it sorted. I hope you find a way to get more critical textures (I think road textures and other textures that you always see are 'critical') in 4096!

Look at the next pictures. I hope you lke it. Thank you, bro.

In the Blog I explain it much better. Obviously with my poor english lenguage.

Quote from The Very End :So great!! Keep up the good work, and hope that you manage to get everything in that quality!

Hahahaha. I really don't know. Maybe, But not sure at all.

Next news and just one comment. There a lot, alot a lot of work and a lot of hours to make it as real as possible. I hope people like this pics. Of course, as always, bigger and more information on the Blog:

Cheers and thanks to all as always.

Please, don't forget to follow another interesting artists on this forums as pjuniorbra

I think this guy makes an interesting job.
damnn nice! could you do a photo of comparing 2048 to 4096 in the cockpit view? As if you were racing
Looking great! Thanks for those comparison shots. I think the road texture has to be 4096 (2048 looked good, but not anymore, haha :tilt. I think most other textures (especially the ones more in the background) are fine at 2048.

Lynce, did you rework those tire textures?! They seem to look lighter and sharper than before!
I'm loving the new texture resolution!!! I'm sure this will be a huuuuuuuuuge download when it's done (whenever that happens to be).
Quote from Omar1 :damnn nice! could you do a photo of comparing 2048 to 4096 in the cockpit view? As if you were racing

The result is almost the same than 2048 x 2048.

Anyway I will make that photo.

Thanks, omar.

Quote from Bose321 :Looking great! Thanks for those comparison shots. I think the road texture has to be 4096 (2048 looked good, but not anymore, haha :tilt. I think most other textures (especially the ones more in the background) are fine at 2048.

Lynce, did you rework those tire textures?! They seem to look lighter and sharper than before!

Yes, of course. In 2048 far of the camera is nice.

Not really, but I noted your "suggestion", hehehehe.

Cheers.

Quote from speeddemon6 :I'm loving the new texture resolution!!! I'm sure this will be a huuuuuuuuuge download when it's done (whenever that happens to be).

Thank you.

Next._

Bigger on the blog. Camera angle = 30º.

Almost the same in 10º.
Can't stop being fascinated by your work every time even more. This is amazing!
can you please make look like that for demo
Er it's a texture pack. It overwrites the default textures.
#375 - Zay
Quote from Phsx2 :Er it's a texture pack. It overwrites the default textures.

In other words, it works with demo, S1, and S2.

Also, fantastic work Lynce!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG