The online racing simulator
Really loving the pack, thanks for putting your time and effort into it.

Have you tryed to look at reworking the lfs trees since there are used mainly on most tracks but the look of the them are really dated, just a shame since you work hard at what you do and spending most off your time doing R&D.
Quote from Dark.Line :

this one is with transparent rear windshield. Anybody has it with smoked one?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I'm sorry the installers are taking longer than they were supposed to, and much longer than the previous ones took me to do. I've had some personal problems in the previous week (which I have fortunately managed to solve partially), but now that I've solved them and can work on the installers, a storm has shut down my computer and it seems to have stopped working (windows says the d: drive is corrupted and the pc won't boot up. I'm trying to fix this asap, because the files are there and if I don't manage to fix it I'll have to download the files and make the installers again).
I'm browsing the lfs forum through my phone.
If I manage to fix the pc I'll probably finish the installers today. If not, they'll be finished by today's evening (provided I find another hd to boot up, which I guess may be lying around here somewhere).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

PC EDIT (17:33 GMT-3): I've managed to turn on the PC. I'm running disk checks to see if I can recover some files.
PC EDIT2 (17:43 GMT-3): That doesn't look good...
Attached images
04-06-10_1440.jpg
HDD is unreadable.png
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Take your time my friend.

As always, thank you very much for your support.

Como se dizer na minha segunda terra: " De vagarinho".

Just a curiosity. A screenshot from May 24th:

Real size

53 views.
-
Thank you Lynce. Your reflections makes LFS look alot better.
serius Lynce.. this latest pack looks damn hot within LFS.. i have failed numorus times then i following/leading @ drifts cause i have watched the surounding more then i have looked to the "road direction" ppl are wondering why i have to say i was looking to the landscape´s..

what´s the next improvement u gonna do?? grafik´s like .dds on tree´s etc ?? i hope.. cause of the time u put down to reflections and car addons it will look really Lovley..

keep it up man. i love ur work and what u put into LFS for all users that have it installed.

regards Nicce
Thanks to all for the comments.

As usual, I read each with a lot of atention.

Dear Nicce,

I need to solve some questions in my life, so I don't know if I can make new works soon. I'm very busy lately.

Thanks for the interest, Nicce.

Cheers.
A tree pack ... lets see if I have enough free time ...
You defenetly deserve free time, Lynce. You did an amazing job.

Anyway, i personally would prefer road textures, becouse i can already imagine how amazing they would look after amazing methods of work, you are using.
Hi, again, well....

Really, thanks for the comments as usual.

Seriously, I never know if my work will be good before to make it. I prefer be honest always. I have a lot of luck that people enjoys and likes my artworks. Of course I put a lot of effort into it when I work on RPs (even in the documentation periods).

But...I really don't know if I can make decent trees or not. If I can make a decent textures for the asphalts.

I'm professional in the graphic design and marketing.

But in textures am an amateurish. It is a hobby.

Maybe the people have a distorted idea about my work, don't know. This comment is without bad intention. Thanks as always, as usual to all.
Yea tnx you for the Pack unfortunatly my computer cant run lfs whit this pack :S but i used it on my old computer i cant say tnx you enouch (And sorry for bad english.)
-
Quote from Lynce :Hi, again, well....

Really, thanks for the comments as usual.

Seriously, I never know if my work will be good before to make it. I prefer be honest always. I have a lot of luck that people enjoys and likes my artworks. Of course I put a lot of effort into it when I work on RPs (even in the documentation periods).

But...I really don't know if I can make decent trees or not. If I can make a decent textures for the asphalts.

I'm professional in the graphic design and marketing.

But in textures am an amateurish. It is a hobby.

Maybe the people have a distorted idea about my work, don't know. This comment is without bad intention. Thanks as always, as usual to all.

First of all, Thank you Lynce for great work. If you interested in, here you are a very detailed and professional asphalt texture. http://www.50pixels.com/2009/06/free-texture-asphalt.html

PS: RP caused some graphical mistakes such as revealing rollcages on TV view. Don't know neither it's a bug nor low system specs.
Dear ADX.14,

About the asphalt texture I can found it in the web or I can make from scratch in photoshop. I think it is not difficult, but I'm not sure.

I'm worried about this:

Quote from ADX.14 :

PS: RP caused some graphical mistakes such as revealing rollcages on TV view. Don't know neither it's a bug nor low system specs.

Please, put some screenshots. Thanks for your words as in another moment.
Screenshots have been attached. Same problem persists in Blackwood and Fern Bay.

Thanks for handle.

Cheers.
Attached images
AstonHistoric.jpg
Westhill.jpg
Westhill_Plate.jpg
Adx, that is not happening to me and i have fully original LFS, except that there are all of the Lynces creations installed.

Anyway, give Lynce a bit of break guys. I would love new detailed asphalt textures made by Lynce also, but honestly, i think that he did an amazing job already. Not that i am bum licking, but i think that he deserves at least couple of months, if not more. Anyway, now it's Scaviers turn.
"Do you use the DIS effect On or Off?" (Fog/mist?)

In my particular case, OFF.

Thanks for your post. Added to the post number two.

Thanks for the comments again.

@Thezero. This year, probably, I will not work on more textures. The next project is a video Teaser about RP August 28th 2009 (FZ50's textures), and the following is Team VR promotional video.

@ADX.14. Maybe a trouble with your graphic card?. Dds default texture? "Skin"_default.dds corrupted? (From Skins_dds file).
-
-
(Lynce) DELETED by Lynce
Tomba and some users have given me the idea. Unedited shot as always:

1280 x 1024
Quote from brandons48 :Try changing the Z-Buffer depth in the graphics options.

Issue solved. Thank you very much brandons48.

Quote from Lynce :@ADX.14. Maybe a trouble with your graphic card?. Dds default texture? "Skin"_default.dds corrupted? (From Skins_dds file).

No need to worry about RP. It's OK now. Thanks again.
#95 - 5tag
Sorry, but I don't have the slightest clue about downloading the reflections.

I just want the specific reflections for every scene available and the generic ones for the rest.
Quote from 5tag :Sorry, but I don't have the slightest clue about downloading the reflections.

I just want the specific reflections for every scene available and the generic ones for the rest.

Thanks to the generosity of Morpha we have the solution in one click.

http://files.team-fortitude.net/lynce/

Download:

Concrete Reflections.rar

Cloudy Afternoon Morning Ky As Bl.rar

Sunset cloudy Bl Fe So Only generic.rar

South City. ATENTION. Clear and Cloudy Day. In Clear Day you have two options A or B. In Cloudy Afternoon you have two options A or B. Any option is nice because the diference are the buildings. The treatment of the light is the same in both options:

South City.rar

Enjoy it!
Just dropping by, wishing Lynce well with what he does.
wait...is there an installer yet
Quote from unseen :Just dropping by, wishing Lynce well with what he does.

Thank you very much unseen. I have a lot of respect for you.

Cheers, my friend.

Quote from logitekg25 :wait...is there an installer yet

Yeah, waiting for velociround, don't worry.

Cheers, brother.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG