The online racing simulator
The Lurker....
Hey Lynce, DK here....

I absolutely love this..Makes me more interested in playing a lot more now... Ive been over in Afghanistan with the Army for like 5 months now and I would like to help out to make the TREES look good enough to deserve to be apart of your new world you have made, Something for me to do you know!

Again awesomeness...
Quote from Drift King CZ :Great pack

^same.

Thank you very much for the time and passion you've put into this, Lynce.

It's a must-have!
Quote from DK_USA :Hey Lynce, DK here....

I absolutely love this..Makes me more interested in playing a lot more now... Ive been over in Afghanistan with the Army for like 5 months now and I would like to help out to make the TREES look good enough to deserve to be apart of your new world you have made, Something for me to do you know!

Again awesomeness...

I really admire the army of all countries. I was soldier as you know. Post number 47. (Called MPTM in Spain / Militar profesional de tropa y marinería).

I hope you are fine and in house.

This year, probably will not appear more works of texture content. I will work on two videos. I want to improve LFS forms and make something that people told in some critics (welcome as always). Even, I want to improve a new technique in postproduction and the narrative of secuences for transmit emotions. All this inspired in commercials, ads and some intros.

Thanks for the comments. I read each comment with atention and is not posible quote all. I'm sorry.
-
(Dark.Line) DELETED by Dark.Line
Lynce, vou falar em bom português..

VOCÊ É O CARA

ótimo pacote, depois tenho que tirar uns printscreens para atualizar meu flickr
I just downloaded the updates (my connection is baaaad, so i daren't download the whole pack) and by the way, amazing work.

Anyway, i hopped in SP for a minute just to see whats new, and i looked into the sky and saw this:

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... mp;stc=1&d=1274957739

it may just be me, but its a bit strange XD. To be honest, its so small it doesn't bother me (it will now I know its there :P) but i thought i would atleast point it out.
Attached images
whats this.jpg
Thanks Lynce, good job
Thank you, SF-Turdtron.

Fixed. Called Kyoto Clear Day.rar.

Megaupload

Team Fortitude

@Dark.Line. Tudo bom mais eu sou o Ricardao. Muito coidado.

Percebo muito beim o portugues e falo melhor que o escribo. Bom, eu falo portunhol pelo acento.

Updated the first post of this thread in the end. "Bugs" or updates.
Sorry by double post:

I would like to make a request to the community. My first request, I think.

If you could upload photos of things that you like more. I wonder as you enjoy of this work.

Honestly, it's something I'd love to hear from you for my curiosity.

Also, I make the same request to the video - makers.

Thanks in advance.
Awesome work!
Really nice pack, Lynce! To bad i can't fully enjoy it yet since i ran out of unlocks. Forgot that i only had one
Quote from SF-Turdtron :it may just be me, but its a bit strange XD. To be honest, its so small it doesn't bother me (it will now I know its there :P) but i thought i would atleast point it out.

I didnt
I rather watched hills in different lighting - sometimes they look strange, your inspirations Lynce, from Hawaii looked much more green
edit: notice - I recommend not using haze
Quote from DK_USA :I absolutely love this..Makes me more interested in playing a lot more now... Ive been over in Afghanistan with the Army for like 5 months now and I would like to help out to make the TREES look good enough to deserve to be apart of your new world you have made, Something for me to do you know!

In fact they look cartoonish from distance, even with mip bias and user LOD maxed.

Frankly I dont know why palm leafs dont move as trees and flags do on high winds.
lynce eu estou usando o carshine 0.55

pra mim ficou perfeito assim
Your work is much appreciated Lynce. It is the time and effort from people like you who make LFS what it is.
THX a lot Lynce, great work and very generous of you mate!

I guess I know now what I will do with my weekend!
Thank you so much. This is great!
This is lovely, thanks soo much Lynce, I hope everyone appreciates your work as much as I do
This is Epic, it really is, thanks a million.
Just wanted to pitch in and say thanks to Lynce for this amazing enhancement to LFS.

A truly amazing effort.

Nice work once again
Thanks Tomba for that idea of a thank you picture xD
Attached images
LFS 2010-05-31 11-01-37-83.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :The only critic I can find is the download links etc, quite confusing...

I thought I was the only one finding it confusing...

Anyway, amazing job Lynce!
waiting for installer...
Quote from -NightFly- :waiting for installer...

it's not that complicated. In fact it is not at all complicated - but installer will not help me what is the difference between version A and B

Nevertheless I spent a while watching SO at cloudy evening - a beauty. The buildings look really great when reflecting skies, I wish more of them would do it more noticeably. If they could reflect sun glares at sunset... yummy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG