The online racing simulator
I´m thinking of coming aswell. Only problem is that I need to arrange free from my work, and that´s diffecult.

When I told Arox about coming aswell he did this very sad/dumb reply. Don't take it personal Franky, I laughed :

AroX zegt:
U and franky could be a team
No need for 4 when you can have 2

Anyone volunteering to pick me up at 9.15pm from Heathrow on the friday? :P
I think one of the funniest parts from being back at jasons last year was franky and bob trying to ban eachother from the forum, but a humerous error came up saying that you couldnt do it, something about the user in question cannot be banned as they do not appear normal, made me lol at the time!
Ok guys, please enough of the spam, this thread is supposed to be for information, and trying to find anything out with all this crap won't be easy.

ON TOPIC

40 drivers have signed up already and confirmed. Anyone else wanting to go will be on reserve. So Niko, seen as you haven't even signed up yet I fail to see how you will be going?

I can add you to the list of reserves if you want?
You maybe didn't see my post but:

I wont be able to come there so take me off from the "maybe" list.
Very sad, i'd really love to come
Have fun anyway, maybe next year
By the way:
Until July it's a long time...
Maybe it will go faster than we expect...
Please let it go fast :P
Agree, I am so looking forward to this! Karting, meeting a lot of the forum/LFS users, getting drunk... oh boy.. so much fun I don't even know what I look forward most to! (meeting the people and having silly discussion over a beer is what I look forward to the most, because I will get my ass handed over on the karting track)
Last year the Karting was awesome, but the meeting people was MUCH better
Hi there,

Not sure about availability of time off...obviously the karting is full, would you mind if I popped down just for the craic?
I can't see anybody objecting to more spectators. When are you considering travelling?
That is fine Beano, you could race if the CR guys agreed to have a team of 5 instead of 4?
put me as a maybe , i will be travelling via public transport so its a maybe for me , unless someone wants to pick me up Hastings ?
Quote from jasonmatthews :That is fine Beano, you could race if the CR guys agreed to have a team of 5 instead of 4?

+1 to that lol
Quote from jasonmatthews :That is fine Beano, you could race if the CR guys agreed to have a team of 5 instead of 4?

Well im the only CR guy who is paying for the karting

And i've already asked Passo if I can join his SRS team since its 4 people per team.

Other than that im not sure whats happening right now. Just waiting for the day
I'll be there, i won't race :-) but I'm going to film our orgies and your crashes!

greetz

der butz
To bad there is no more room I just heared I'm free from work at these dates, and I have money for the plane.

If there comes a space free, count me in!

Edit:

I also wouldn't mind to join as a spectator and make nice photo's and video's for you guys.
But I would need to get a pickup from Stansted and a place to sleep
Quote from rockclan :I also wouldn't mind to join as a spectator and make nice photo's and video's for you guys.
But I would need to get a pickup from Stansted and a place to sleep

I might have space, the Swedes are trying to pack an extra person in and may be getting their own car - if so I will have space. If they don't then you'll have to walk.
Quote from Becky Rose :I might have space, the Swedes are trying to pack an extra person in and may be getting their own car - if so I will have space. If they don't then you'll have to walk.

Walking seems a bit to far.
Im not being mean or anything & i understand its pretty convenient that someone has a big house just down the road, but why dont you race @ a proper go kart track??
GB has some of the best kart tracks in Europe, why not broaden your horizons a little?
#220 - CSF
Quote from anttt69 :Im not being mean or anything & i understand its pretty convenient that someone has a big house just down the road, but why dont you race @ a proper go kart track??
GB has some of the best kart tracks in Europe, why not broaden your horizons a little?

Maybe you would like to organize this then?
I think it's more about meeting people and the karting is just a bit of fun on the side. Theres lots of other places yes, but at the end of the day it's cheap, theres somewhere to stay and your only in those aweful 4 strokes anyway. Karting isn't the reason people are going there.
We do have good tracks, but last time I looked at my local track it was like £10+ for 10mins. Dunno what it is for a big group, but in Wales, it's £45 each for the karting for 30 people, split into 10 teams which means £45 for over an hours karting for the whole day.

If we didn't have Jason's house so close, I don't know where we'd all go after that, it would be pretty shit for those coming by public transport and we'd all have to fork out for hotels. What we have just now is great, unless someone can come up with a better option?
Just a check, I see some people in the first post have paid £45 and some £55. What is the price for a 19 yr old, well-spoken male such as myself?
Those would be the persons not wishing to take advantage of the fine hospitality offered to such gentlemen as yourself.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Just a check, I see some people in the first post have paid £45 and some £55. What is the price for a 19 yr old, well-spoken male such as myself?

£200!

I believe the price differences is just Jasons way of maintaining a "who has paid what so far", its still £55 for all (as far as im aware) but obviously not everybody is able to pay off the full amount in 1,2, or 3 goes...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG