The online racing simulator
I'd be ok for running you to Stansted on the Monday, you're quite welcome to kip at my place Sunday night which is less than an hours drive from Stansted. I'm going to take Friday and Monday off work anyway.
well that would be really really cool, thanks in advance! Now I'd just have to sort the way TO jason's.

greetz

der butz
Me and my Mrs will be driving up on friday (not sure what time) but we plan to stay in a Hotel near Jasons for a couple of days and see the rest of Wales. So a one way trip is up for grabs but it's 60 miles in the wrong direction (so you will have to fill my 330ci with petrol if you want the ride).

There's maybe space for 2 in the back so let me know if anyones interested.

Edit: London City Airport is next to me if it makes flying easier...
I'll keep my eyes open for you on the M4
Quote from peterules :I'll keep my eyes open for you on the M4

ill lookout too... i shall be on m4 friday aswell :P
:P i'll be in black 09 3door astra What time you all leaving so we may just join up on the motorway or something :P
dunno ill prob be going heathrow first :P (10 min from my yard) pick up sum swedes xD

red pug 306
Put some cool liveries on your cars, so you recognise each other. That means a phat CR-flag or your back window adam!

@Pete: thanks for the offer, paying you a few quid for the ride won't be a problem at all, If it would really be okay for you ( I don't want to cause inconvenience if it isn't neccessary) I'll take the offer. But let's see, we've still got time left to check other options :-)

greetz and thank you!

der becoming happier butz
Na it's fine, I should be able to get to Stansted in less than an hour so it's not much of a detour but as i say it will only be a 1 way trip as i might stay a little longer to check out Wales etc. Just let me know the time you arrive and a nice Leather back seat will be waiting for you
Quote from der butz :Put some cool liveries on your cars, so you recognise each other. That means a phat CR-flag or your back window adam!

Hehe if everything goes to plan I will also try to find you guys on the m4

And yeah I will have a LFS sticker on the rear of my car :P and will try to get some sort of CR logo somewhere. Btw im in a silver corsa b :P

Would be nice to know what times people are leaving on the Friday.
I might leave an hour earlier than last time, I was about the last to arrive before (out of those that arrived Friday).

OT: Since when were you in Portsmouth, Adam?
Im studying at the university, been here for 3 years now. In my final year so I finish in May and graduate in July on the 22nd :P So what a better way to celebrate than karting.

I live in Luton and will be travelling from there after picking up Passo and possibly GFresh depending on if hes coming along to watch.
Put me as a maybe... lolz. I'm from Finland, but maybe could come. I would also be the youngest at age of 12, but I'm really good, done well on national lelvel, this year aiming to win Finnish Junior Championship
Quote from Mr.46 :Put me as a maybe... lolz. I'm from Finland, but maybe could come. I would also be the youngest at age of 12, but I'm really good, done well on national lelvel, this year aiming to win Finnish Junior Championship

Sorry, but I don't think I would be comfortable having a 12 year old along, it just brings too much responsibilities and problems.
LOL, I was joking
Quote from The Very End :The deposit is payed, so I will be coming, I just need to sort the flight out

Speaking with the other crazy norwegian to see what's the cheapest airplane tickets we can get.

You traitor you didnt come to holland kart meet
Quote from rockclan :+1

Says the guy who also0 did not come!!:chair:

But on a serious note i wonder if this is a drivable distance for my 50CC bike.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :i wonder if this is a drivable distance for my 50CC bike.

Sure. Building a bridge first might be more of a problem though.

Unless you feel like doing what Vic did last year and driving to France first for the channel tunnel.
i think all us who gather on m4 should give each other all numbers... create group of contacts on fone. then mass msg to say ur location on the m4 ahaha xD
Quote from BreadC :i think all us who gather on m4 should give each other all numbers... create group of contacts on fone. then mass msg to say ur location on the m4 ahaha xD

Na i think that's a good idea seeing as i must of passed a few people last year without even noticing.

(M4) markings on the OP will make it easier wink wink
Someone post me a link to something like google maps thingy where I can add locations and times, then I will ask for arrivals times and update the OP with them. Then we could be really organised and sort out lifts etc that way
#174 - CSF
I'll take place 39 and hopefully have the deposit in soon.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG