The online racing simulator
When you see the track, you will realise that is plenty

Also, I could do with the money asap, as I am paying out of my own pocket for the ones that haven't paid yet, and I have to pay the balance in full by this weekend..
Quote from jasonmatthews :
Also, I could do with the money asap, as I am paying out of my own pocket for the ones that haven't paid yet, and I have to pay the balance in full by this weekend..

Those people should be ashamed of theirselves, now you (ofcourse hopefully temporary) have to turn up for the costs.
Quote from Andreas B :We FLP/r Swedies are leaving from Stansted, and i just looked at the routes, and found out that the Route A14, via Cambridge, Birmingham, Worcester isn't much longer then the M4. So I just thought i should take that route to the meet and M4 back again. This way we can see more from Your beautiful country.

Good idea? Anyone got any other suggestions?

What time are you coming? A14 on a Friday evening rush hour is very very bad [then again so is all of Britain :P]
Status report:

7 days to go and I've begun a serious training procedure, using my bicycle to regain some stamina, my 20 year old Ford Fiesta (new mot, still very very broken) to make handling studies and my slotcars to get my pulse down during a race.

I really want to have a look at adam's CR helmet now, you'll know why when you see it.

greetz

der butz

PS: shut up, Rkoclcan
Quote from J@tko :What time are you coming? A14 on a Friday evening rush hour is very very bad [then again so is all of Britain :P]

A14 will be bad near J1 (Cathorpe Interchange?) In rush hour but heading west even Spittals is usually clear in rush hour, during the day it's dandy - compared to the M25 however, which is busier than a bee on steroids, and the A14 starts to look very attractive with a lot less traffic and no £5 toll bridge.

As for seing Britain, you're on a dual carriageway.

Oh and that sweet sticky smell is the Weetabix factory.
Quote from der butz :
PS: shut up, Rockclan

:lovies3d:

On a more serious note:

7 days to go, can't wait to meet some of ya fools.

I'm also training daily on my hometrainer for 30 minutes straight
Quote from rockclan :

I'm also training daily on my hometrainer for 30 minutes straight

To loose ballast?

Drink at least one extra liter of cold water a day (preferably more). If you exercise you need to drink more anyway to stay hydrated. But don't underestimate the power of water in general.
...says one bloke living in the country that might completely disappear if someone made the dyke weak by simply peeing on it :-)

greetz

der funny butz, living at 800m above sea level
Thanks Becky and Jatko, i hope we'll be on the track..eh..road by noon, so i hope to arrive at Jason's before 4pm.
Quote from der butz :Status report:

7 days to go and I've begun a serious training procedure, using my bicycle to regain some stamina, my 20 year old Ford Fiesta (new mot, still very very broken) to make handling studies and my slotcars to get my pulse down during a race.

I really want to have a look at adam's CR helmet now, you'll know why when you see it.

greetz

der butz

PS: shut up, Rkoclcan

7 days to go and I have started (started yesterday) to practice LFS again. This to ensure I actually won't murder myself in the kart.

Plane tickets is printed out and ready. Canot wait to get drunken with Becky, and then you others, drive karts, beat up Franky, socialize, drink more, beat up Franky once more, having a laught while probally beeing drunk, making an asss of myself and then drunk brawl with Franky before weekend of awesome is finished.
Quote from cargame.nl :To loose ballast?

Drink at least one extra liter of cold water a day (preferably more). If you exercise you need to drink more anyway to stay hydrated. But don't underestimate the power of water in general.

That a bit, and to get my condition a bit higher up.

Edit:

And I drink much water every day, since I really enjoy water.
Report:

7 days to go, just ordered 150 pounds at the bank. Also just checked-in my both flights.

Printed the boarding tickets, and started packing my bags. Still deciding which t-shirts to take with me. At least my 3 LFS T-shirts and my Team Rock Racing T-shirt. Also my gloves, and maybe my helmet.

Will buy a pack of 190 Cigarettes at the airport. Also will take some Drop Candy (typical Dutch Candy) with me to give away to your non-Dutchies:
http://www.folia.nl/uploads/big/__dzdrop.jpg

Any orders of dutch food/drinks/candy can now be taken. (no drugs sorry)
One thing - are there big costs using just Visa card? Getting out money is a botter, and would be so much easier with just the card
as far as i know it would depend what your bank policies are.

With my bank i can make transactions oversees cost free, but to make a withdrawal its something like 2% or £2 (whichever is more)
I got a 5 pound note from some Americans visiting Trance Energy @The Netherlands after visiting the UK.

It's a start.

( roflol )
Quote from cargame.nl :I got a 5 pound note from some Americans visiting Trance Energy @The Netherlands after visiting the UK.

It's a start.

( roflol )

5 pounds only? I ordered 150 pounds
Quote from rockclan :5 pounds only? I ordered 150 pounds

Just keep telling me how much money you have. I'm from the East end of London so you better not be flashing it about next friday... or else! :chairs:

For your safety and security - you owe me a 1/4 pounder from the burger stool on saturday
Nah, I'm quite sure they also have cash withdrawals over there.

And I have a Mastercard too, not going to the bank to save one pound or an Euro. If any... Exchange offices do have a fee too.

Besides, the Euro is currently gaining on the pound
http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui ... p;g=0&id=p44084425497

I'll save money just by waiting
Im gonna be bringing about £100 or so with me, i did consider bringing more earlier in the month (before i spent it) but in all honesty, what am i really gonna need to buy??

Takeaway and some beers thursday night at beckys, (all beer already bought) i assume me bex and TVE will get wasted, then drive up friday some time, possibly services KFC or summat on the way if needbe, then to jasons, i think we did takeaway last year on the friday aswell, then saturday morning to cafe for fry up (i must try not to play the fruity in there too much, it hammered me last year lol) then whatever i eat at the track on saturday, keep a bit back to top the fuel tank up for the return trip, job done!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Im gonna be bringing about £100 or so with me, i did consider bringing more earlier in the month (before i spent it) but in all honesty, what am i really gonna need to buy??

Takeaway and some beers thursday night at beckys, (all beer already bought) i assume me bex and TVE will get wasted, then drive up friday some time, possibly services KFC or summat on the way if needbe, then to jasons, i think we did takeaway last year on the friday aswell, then saturday morning to cafe for fry up (i must try not to play the fruity in there too much, it hammered me last year lol) then whatever i eat at the track on saturday, keep a bit back to top the fuel tank up for the return trip, job done!

Thursday is a date, we need friday to get sober so the money we'll spend will be for trash food ;p

Thanks for the advice people, I'll try to bring with me some bucks just in case, 100 bucks should do it right? Only going to be beers and stuff, and the other stuff I can buy on card.
Quote from peterules :
For your safety and security - you owe me a 1/4 pounder from the burger stool on saturday

If that's a big burger, then it's a deal!

Dunno how we come there, but we'll see.
#622 - AMB
Quote from rockclan :If that's a big burger, then it's a deal!

Dunno how we come there, but we'll see.

1/4 Pounder is slang for his 'manly hood' and I don't know if it's big.
Quote from AMB :1/4 Pounder is slang for his 'manly hood' and I don't know if it's big.

Shush,

Quarter Pounder is a kinda big burger over here at the McDonalds.
Quote from rockclan :Shush,

Quarter Pounder is a kinda big burger over here at the McDonalds.

be careful if you go up north in england then, i know a place that does a 2pound burger! (although u do have to seperate it to fit in your mouth...).

Yummy though
Quote from franky500 :be careful if you go up north in england then, i know a place that does a 2pound burger! (although u do have to seperate it to fit in your mouth...).

Yummy though

A mate of ours did a 1lb burger, we called it the 'man up challenge' rules stating that he was not allowed a drink until he had eaten it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg_nNyHOK9w

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG