The online racing simulator
#526 - AMB
Quote from cargame.nl :My stamina is low, during the years I developed an endurance problem

And how long after did your wife leave you?
Note the sentence between brackets, I was expecting a comment like that. It gets predictable here

On that terrain I have a pretty long stamina to be honest

But you had your moment of the day again. Woohoo
#528 - AMB
Quote from cargame.nl :Note the sentence between brackets, I was expecting a comment like that. It gets predictable here

On that terrain I have a pretty long stamina to be honest

But you had your moment of the day again. Woohoo

Lol, least you didn't take it serious?

My moment of the day? huh?
F5'ing this forum to see if you can annoy someone
#530 - AMB
Quote from cargame.nl :F5'ing this forum to see if you can annoy someone

I don't do that.... and anyway I just joke around with people a lot, you've trolled in the NetKar Pro thread enough times.... anyway back on topic ay?
If you don't overdive and there isn't too much oversteer (which involves a higher work rate) then outdoor karts are pretty sedate physically. I'd never claim o be fit but I can walk away from a 115 minute stint (maximum range of a fuel tank) and don't feel tired.

The track we are going too isnt too bad on work rate, it's a little bit twisty because they only run single engined karts but it's far less work than a typical indoor track.

Np on the lift, I guess I'll be doing the whole London thing afterall. Grr.
Yes, the last time I drove on an outside track is years ago. So it might be less problematic. I also quit smoking now for more then two months . The indoor experiences of the last years was pretty dramatic. Exhaust gassseeesss :doh:

It is also the way I breath I think. If I focus too much I forget to breath properly.

Anyway we will see.
OK just been pointed to John Hilton's posts... Added :P
Quote from jasonmatthews :@ Franky - Kayjay will pick you up from Newport at 5:45 ok? (if you hurry and fix my servers)

Should be fine (and i'll think about it :razz
online check in done - whatever that means :-)

In exactly 2 weeks we're all be drunk and happy!

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :online check in done - whatever that means :-)

In exactly 2 weeks we're all be drunk and happy!

greetz

der butz

hah yeah that baffled me too, when I got to the airport I did the typically British thing and joined the queue for the 1 open check in desk. I then did something not terribly British and talked to the people around me and they told me I didnt need to be in the queue and I could just walk up to any of the queueless check in desks. If they'd mentioned it 15 minutes earlier...

So basically the online check in meens you don't have to be British and just aim for the queue because it's there and instead you can walk right up to those empty desks and sneer at all the people without a printer at home. If you have any British blood in you then you might find queue dodging difficult, so Brits should avoid the online check in option.
Quote from Becky Rose :hah yeah that baffled me too, when I got to the airport I did the typically British thing and joined the queue for the 1 open check in desk. I then did something not terribly British and talked to the people around me and they told me I didnt need to be in the queue and I could just walk up to any of the queueless check in desks. If they'd mentioned it 15 minutes earlier...

So basically the online check in meens you don't have to be British and just aim for the queue because it's there and instead you can walk right up to those empty desks and sneer at all the people without a printer at home. If you have any British blood in you then you might find queue dodging difficult, so Brits should avoid the online check in option.

I assume that the on-line check in can only be used if you are only travelling with carry on luggage? (or am i missing something...)
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Just though I'd note here there is a possibility I don't show up now. It would appear my clutch is quickly going the way of Betamax, so my savings are currently earmarked for that. If I get some more cash to one side I'll do both. Else it is one less body on the list.

Could you let me know asap as I need to get the numbers sorted
delete didnt realise not allowed :S
#543 - AMB
WTB Haircut ^
Quote from xtraction :what would you do if a guy who loves anal in public came behind you then? :o

I know what Oscar Harddick would do.
#546 - CSF
Hmmmm............ could this be rockclan...
Quote from CSF :Hmmmm............ could this be rockclan...

He's sitting next to me and told me to post that.

I'm Ton Arends.
#548 - CSF
Totally.
Flights booked.

[SR] Prodigy / Rudolfa did the same thing so we travel together.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Could you let me know asap as I need to get the numbers sorted

No not at all, you just drop your suitcase off at a check in desk that hasn't got a massive queue infront of it.

I you think that's weird you wait until you actually do it: A British person walking past a queue, I nearly ha an aneurism.

Quote from xtraction :what would you do if a guy who loves anal in public came behind you then?

Nothing. I'm not a homophobe and neither am I of the opinion that gay people can't control their urges or thy I'm so beautiful a gay person is obviously going o want to take me there and then - mores the pity on that last one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG