The online racing simulator
is that as apose to "good" rush hour traffic pete?
Quote from der butz :Status report:

4 days to go, tension gets unbearable - time to invent a time machine and jump over those last remaining, boring days.

I've not driven any karts for about 10 years now. Admitting this might not help me to get into any good team, but what if I told you that I was quite fast in those things AND I've sat in our company's kart simulator everytime I could?

greetz

der butz

I'll be glad to team-up with you.
I hope you smoke, since half of the car smokes.
Well after sitting at the QE2 bridge for 2 hours on the weekend, i'd class that as bad. If it's just slow i don't realy mind. It's bad when people start getting out of there cars and stuff that i hate. So yeah.. ummm why don't they just colse the roads for us so we can get to Wales in 2 hours or something
Status report:

4 days to go.

Just packed my bags, washed my clothes, took my racing gloves, sadly my helmet did not fit into the bags .

Also bought 3 bags of Drop to give to you guys.
Instead of buying a pack of 190 cigarettes of JPS on airport, I decided to buy 2 packs rightnow and when they're to finished quit smoking!

Will be wearing my LFS t-shirt with white logo as I arrive, -TRR- t-shirt on Saturday, VW Peace t-shirt when I leave.
yea i told arox to get to heathrow t5 and ill pick him up from the front of t5 then its 2.5 hours down the m4. j4 to j25 or 26 i think it is.

in my past experiences m4 gets busy at 4pm... as i believe the workers get off early on fri to beat most of it.

hence why im leaving at 11-12 ish xD

i dont wanna be sitting around on m4 all afternoon. my air con is broke xD
Quote from BreadC :
hence why im leaving at 11-12 ish xD

i dont wanna be sitting around on m4 all afternoon. my air con is broke xD

Heh, im planning to leave the same time but thats from Luton, then im going 20mins up the way to Hitchen for Passo and The Count. So I hope I don't get caught in traffic

But my air con is working perfect up here in the clouds all I gotta do is open a window and theres plenty of cool breeze to go around.
Quote from adamlfs :Heh, im planning to leave the same time but thats from Luton, then im going 20mins up the way to Hitchen for Passo and The Count. So I hope I don't get caught in traffic

But my air con is working perfect up here in the clouds all I gotta do is open a window and theres plenty of cool breeze to go around.

yea i dont open windows on motorway. annoying car sounds. stupid sound of air aswell when going 70. and also raises fuel consumption xD
Best way from England is to take Junction 24 of the M4, up the a449. This avoids alot of the traffic around Newport. Stay on the a449, take the abergavenny turnoff (2nd turning), follow the a465 all the way to brynmawr. Take the brynmawr turnoff and follow signs to blaina. Directions here

If you are coming from up North, then come off junction 8 of M5, just as quick and you avoid the Severn bridge toll and all the traffic. Directions here
Quote from BreadC :yea i dont open windows on motorway. annoying car sounds. stupid sound of air aswell when going 70. and also raises fuel consumption xD

I know that Mr Bunby, simply playing out the laugh of my picture posted on the last page.. The plane in the background
Quote from jasonmatthews :This avoids alot of the traffic around Newport.

But if anyone does miss the turning and arrives at Newport, they'll end up going through Cwmbran, birthplace of the most awesomest biscuit ever - the Jammy Dodger!
If i'll ever go on another event, please remind me not to go and get £130 on friday, keep it in my wallet. Go out on Saturday and return home with no driving license, credit card or pounds with only a week left until travel time ^^
Quote from Andreas B :If i'll ever go on another event, please remind me not to go and get £130 on friday, keep it in my wallet. Go out on Saturday and return home with no driving license, credit card or pounds with only a week left until travel time ^^

Ouch,, loose the wallet or got it nicked?

@BreadC do you have to do the same journey on the sunday for Arox?

If so do you have space for another in your car instead of me going up by train? (if not i will still go by train but just seems easier if you are doing that and don't mind.
yea, ill be going back that way on sunday. i should have space, depends how much luggage is getting taken back hehe
it just means i dont have to travel into central london via train + Tube to then get on anothher train out to wales.

If im able to jump in with you it means a 20 minute bus ride to the picadilly line at oakwood and then stay on it till the end.

Its down to you in the end! if you think you can do it just let me know by thursday and i can be at the airport whatever time you specify.

In terms of luggage, for me its always a case of if it cant fit in 1 bag + laptop bag then it does not come with me in either direction.
Also to pay towards fuel has to be less then getting the train! :P

It also saves somebody picking me up from the center of newport
Status report:

With regret I must report that I've become very sick. And therefor can not compete to the kartmeeting.

I will not take my plane which I have sadly already checked in for. So Jason if there's someone on the reserve list still wanting to kart, please let him go.

I have to be in hospital for several days from Thursday, and will return after the kartmeeting.

@Becky, you don't need to pick me up anymore, I'm sorry for this trouble.
Quote from rockclan :Status report:

With regret I must report that I've become very sick. And therefor can not compete to the kartmeeting.

I will not take my plane which I have sadly already checked in for. So Jason if there's someone on the reserve list still wanting to kart, please let him go.

I have to be in hospital for several days from Thursday, and will return after the kartmeeting.

@Becky, you don't need to pick me up anymore, I'm sorry for this trouble.

Ahh mate, I am sorry you couldn't make it. Hope you get well soon.

Was looking forward to meeting you, but the main thing is your health
Quote from franky500 :it just means i dont have to travel into central london via train + Tube to then get on anothher train out to wales.

If im able to jump in with you it means a 20 minute bus ride to the picadilly line at oakwood and then stay on it till the end.

Its down to you in the end! if you think you can do it just let me know by thursday and i can be at the airport whatever time you specify.

In terms of luggage, for me its always a case of if it cant fit in 1 bag + laptop bag then it does not come with me in either direction.
Also to pay towards fuel has to be less then getting the train! :P

It also saves somebody picking me up from the center of newport

Let me know asap then if you need a lift or not
Status report:

3 days to go, I'm quite excited about getting into Welshland. With names like Cwmbran or Llangenny, how will Welsh accent sound like? I've heard some gaelic on my visits to Scotland and it sounds proud but funny. I come from quite an outsider's state of germany as well, with its own language and rituals. I've heard Brent but understood surprisingly well. Will anyone of you guys understand me? And how about when I'll be a bit dizzy?

@rockclan: get well soon!!

greetz

der butz
@Jason

Thanks for understanding.

@Der Butz

Thank you alot

@The Rest

Have lots of fun at the kartmeeting, and please take a lot of pictures and video's so I can still enjoy it a bit.
Oh hell Rocky that's a damn shame. Take a pic of me to the hospital will you, incase you bump into those lesbian nurses... Cheers :P

I guess we'll just have to wait until next year
Quote from Becky Rose :Oh hell Rocky that's a damn shame. Take a pic of me to the hospital will you, incase you bump into those lesbian nurses... Cheers :P

I guess we'll just have to wait until next year

Been to this hospital before. Didn't see any lesbian nurses, and the most are still very young.
And for those of you who wonder what I have gotten under me is:

Intestine constipation/obstruction
Darm verstopping

Also have to puke a lot, and have serious headace, can't sleep.

Quote from der butz :Status report:
Will anyone of you guys understand me?

You're clear as a bell when we're on TS mate, so i don't think you'll have any problems

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG