The online racing simulator
I am more worried aboyt myself, if I canot make anyone understand me on the forum, how the hell should I get you to understand me when I am talking to you
Quote from The Very End :I am more worried aboyt myself, if I canot make anyone understand me on the forum, how the hell should I get you to understand me when I am talking to you

No worries there mate, above 2 permille we all might start talking rubbish, but still we might understand each other even better :-)

greetz

der butz
Quote from rockclan :and the most are still very young.

since when is that a problem? Nothing wrong with 18-21
I live in london, When it comes to foreign accents, i consider myself a master!
Quote from cargame.nl :since when is that a problem? Nothing wrong with 18-21

i thought most would be 21-30????

im 26

anybody over 60?
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules
Quote from franky500 :I live in london, When it comes to foreign accents, i consider myself a master!

I fit the age then, 22 here
Luckily with a very painful, but usefull threatment, the blockage in my darms is gone. However I now need to take special and though medicins, and rest for a month.

Therefor I even need to cancel my own kartmeeting!
Quote from franky500 :yes... but are you a lesbian nurse?

Probally can sort that out you know :wink: :wink:
Hehe, the time machine I've invented to get rid of the remaining days is working!
My boss sent me out tomorrow at half past 7, half day of work. Then I have to finish some garden furniture at home, thursday is work from 6 to 23:00.
I've got practically no time left to be bored !

greetz

der hooray for butzies!
I hope you lot are bloody happy with yourselves, I am utterly miserable thinking about all the housework I have to do. The worst part is that because I wont get around to actually doing any of it the list of things to do will remain overwhelmingly large and loom over me, and that just depresses me even more.

*considers suicide*

And Tor: You can't pass as a lesbian nurse because your gask mask doesn't have eyelashes.
Oii, don't you tell me who I can be and canot be

And who cares if your house looks worse than WW2, I look like crap myself and everywhere I go the places looks like crap when I leave them, so let your house look like a mess - it won't look better on friday
Jason,

I have managed to pursuade some wierd axe murderer from slough to give me a lift now, so no longer need your services from newport.

cheers though
Quote from franky500 :Jason,

I have managed to pursuade some wierd axe murderer from slough to give me a lift now, so no longer need your services from newport.

cheers though

If something gets changed I will have plenty of space left in my car, or you can tell your murderer to drop you in Swindon, and I will take you from there so he has less chance of axing you.
Quote from The Very End :Oii, don't you tell me who I can be and canot be

ahem, me woman. You man. Me say what I like. That's equality baby!

Quote :And who cares if your house looks worse than WW2, I look like crap myself and everywhere I go the places looks like crap when I leave them, so let your house look like a mess - it won't look better on friday

I care! I care almost enough to do the housework, but it seems, not quite enough so it's all still a mess. I'm happy in my own neurotic way, best to just let me get on with it...
so we are sure now that TVE is a man. Right.

Glad we got that cleared up!.
Quote from der butz :Status report:

3 days to go, I'm quite excited about getting into Welshland. With names like Cwmbran or Llangenny, how will Welsh accent sound like? I've heard some gaelic on my visits to Scotland and it sounds proud but funny. I come from quite an outsider's state of germany as well, with its own language and rituals. I've heard Brent but understood surprisingly well. Will anyone of you guys understand me? And how about when I'll be a bit dizzy?

Hey, we don't mock the German language and how it sounds...

......much.....

..anymore....

...OK the, maybe a little, but it's mainly the English and we do tell them off for it
Mocking languages and nations ftw.

Except the nazi jokes. Everyone's heard them already.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Hey, we don't mock the German language and how it sounds...

......much.....

..anymore....

...OK the, maybe a little, but it's mainly the English and we do tell them off for it

i'm sorry i didn't understand a word of that
Sounds a very nice Event
But Im living on North America and I got difficult to understand english XD
Quote from franky500 :so we are sure now that TVE is a man. Right.

Glad we got that cleared up!.

Is this actually an offence?

1 day to go, looking forward to meet Dan and Becky, and having a great drunk evening. On friday I _really_ looking forward to the hangover, and of course smack Franky's face with a big fish or something.

And on saturday I'll make sure I make an ass of myself on the track and party afterwards.

There will be so much to be remembered for, and so little of it I want captured on movies and pictures <.<
i can't wait now
The animal doctors just discovered a dangerous parasite in my new dog.

This
parasite can go over to humans quickly and might kill the dog.

So I'm really happy I chose not to go, because I could've gotten you guys sick.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG