The online racing simulator
lol
Quote from franky500 :he hasn't told you that you have to share a double with Rocklan yet

A double with rocklan and arox and TVE
I am sorry for yet another picture, but it tells the situation that will occure much better than words:

Quote from The Very End :I am sorry for yet another picture, but it tells the situation that will occure much better than words:

You're going to have a 'crisis'?
No, a threesome of doom.
*sigh*

Ow and btw, LEARN TO SPELL MY ****ING USERNAME FRANKY!
hooray somehow...
I did it, I've booked the flight. You asked for a german to attend, now live with it!

greetz

der "no revenge for football games please" butz
Quote from der butz :der "no revenge for football games please" butz

oh you'll be fine, folks over here "don't mention ze score"...
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules
Quote from der butz :hooray somehow...

der "no revenge for football games please" butz

Don't worry about it, the Scots, Welsh and Irish (any Irish coming?) will all stand tall with our German cousins...
Though I'd give you all warning, if this back end on the motorway, give it a wide birth. As I don't quite get up to speed all that quickly.

As there are many of these vans on the roads, I added a distinctive sticker*, assuming it withstands the elements:

* I realise that a sticker that read Live For Speed on the back of a diesel van that has double digits for horse power and double digits for a 0-60 time is rather laughable, which is why I picked it.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :double digits for a 0-60 time is rather laughable, which is why I picked it.

What, 11 days? I would have thought you could reach it in well under a week.
Quote from Bob Smith :What, 11 days? I would have thought you could reach it in well under a week.

11 days? Oh how I dream of a car that fast.
I need Rockclan and Arox, or whoever it is I'm giving lifts to to message me on facebook so I can sort out phone number and piccies for identification purposes. http://facebook.com/bekkahax
Done. And if any of you got a "be my friend"-message on the internetz facetube-thing from a guy called "Hans Einarasz", this happens to be my alter ego, which I use, so that companies and headhunters can't find me on youbook and myface...

greetz

der "hans-einarasz-mathias-zeller-formerly-mathias-butz" butz
Quote from Becky Rose :I need Rockclan and Arox, or whoever it is I'm giving lifts to to message me on facebook so I can sort out phone number and piccies for identification purposes. http://facebook.com/bekkahax

Ehm Becky, I hazn't got FaceBook
Quote from der butz :Done. And if any of you got a "be my friend"-message on the internetz facetube-thing from a guy called "Hans Einarasz", this happens to be my alter ego, which I use, so that companies and headhunters can't find me on youbook and myface...

greetz

der "hans-einarasz-mathias-zeller-formerly-mathias-butz" butz

I just rejected you. I had no idea who it was. Try again.
paid
OK, I know I'm a little late but I would like to join. Is that still possible?

I'm from The Netherlands and can catch a plane from Eindhoven or Weeze to London-Stansted
Quote from rockclan :Ehm Becky, I hazn't got FaceBook

Well in that case we're going to have to guess what each other looks like...
Becky, (presuming you are meeting at the airport) just hold a sign in your hand, you know, like they do in the movies, but instead of a name or place etc, just have 'LFS' on it!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Becky, (presuming you are meeting at the airport) just hold a sign in your hand, you know, like they do in the movies, but instead of a name or place etc, just have 'LFS' on it!

Seriously Dan I can't be arsed. I'm distinctive enough already Besides if I know what they look like I can see them coming and decid whether to leg it...

Travel Itinery thingamybob:
Thursday pickup Tor from stansted at 6pm. Meet Dan. Get drunk. Stay at mine.
Friday pickup Rockclan from stansted at 9:25am (we will be late)
...pickup Der Butz from Stansted at 10:30 or something like that.
...train to Bishops Stortford where car is parked.
...pickup Arox from Cockfosters, at about 12:00ish?
...Drive to Wales

Sunday, pack a load of foreigners into planes by midday Sunday, except Der Butz who's leaving Monday (and staying at mine Sunday). I'm guessing we drop Arox off at Cockfosters, might need Dan to tak him to get Tor back on his plain on time.

I think that's everything. Not totally sure what time Rockclan is flying back.
Quote from Becky Rose :Well in that case we're going to have to guess what each other looks like...

You've not heard of emailing photographs then?
Quote from Becky Rose :-snip-
...pickup Arox from Cockfosters, at about 12:00ish?

Is it actually the station at cockfosters itself or is it hadley wood station, if its HW then i knew precisely where that is, thats my way into london when i go 3 or 4 times a year to meet my fruit machine forum mates, drive to HW, train rolls straight into kings cross, simples!
Quote from Becky Rose :

I think that's everything. Not totally sure what time Rockclan is flying back.

17:00

So I need to be there at around 15:30.

LFS UK Kart Meet 2010 - signups and info
(804 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG