The online racing simulator
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Booked my train tickets about a week ago for myself and the weeman, arriving in Abergavenny just after 5pm.

Im planning on booking my tickets this friday.

Will see if i can get something to arrive the same sort of time (saves somebody a trip..)
Jason, as discussed can you add Gary to the list please? - He is really keen on going!
Woohoo! Getting close to Kart date now

I just hope the weather is as good as last year!
Looking forward to it aswell
I am currently suffering severe man flu, but will post more when I am better
Quote from jasonmatthews :I am currently suffering severe man flu, but will post more when I am better

Aw I feel sorry to hear that, get well soon.
Ok feeling a bit better today (at last!).

I will need the rest of the money asap. So I need in total £45. This means if you have already paid your deposit of £10, then I need another £35. Please send as a gift as always

For those that have paid more than £45, I will sort the balance out at the kart meet.

Only when I get all the money in do I know for sure how many places are left.

I need the money now as it takes around a week to go from my paypal to my bank account then I have to take the money out over a few days then pay it to the karting centre 1 week before the event.

FYI, I am working like a bar steward every day I am off work to finish my lounge and dining room, and am currently covered in paint as I type. I should be starting to lay the wooden floor tomorrow.
#383 - CSF
I think I'm going to have to give Boothy back his deposit and drop out. I still have no work, coming up for 8 months after leaving Uni, so I have less cash than BP at the moment. Sorry.
money sent, should be £70

@chris
Quote from franky500 :Im planning on booking my tickets this friday.

Will see if i can get something to arrive the same sort of time (saves somebody a trip..)

Makes sense, for the record myself and the little brother arrive in Abergavveny at 17:01 and we're cool to wait if it saves someone making the trip out.

@ Jason - Will get the money transferred tonight for both myself and Keith.

This time...I bringing some sun cream.
Quote from CSF :I think I'm going to have to give Boothy back his deposit and drop out. I still have no work, coming up for 8 months after leaving Uni, so I have less cash than BP at the moment. Sorry.

Well before you drop out, let's see if any of the people who paid £55 instead of £45 are willing to chip in
#387 - CSF
Nah it's fine its all the other costs I can't meet either, so its better I totally drop from it.
Quote from CSF :Nah it's fine its all the other costs I can't meet either, so its better I totally drop from it.

Aww to bad, just wanted to offer to pay for your meeting
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Makes sense, for the record myself and the little brother arrive in Abergavveny at 17:01 and we're cool to wait if it saves someone making the trip out.

@ Jason - Will get the money transferred tonight for both myself and Keith.

Is it just me or have train fares Litterally doubled this year. (last year i got a train from Cardiff to Abergavveny for £4.50 each way... This year its £10.60 each way!).

I'm going to cheat though and get the coach to Newport instead, from there the trains only £6.70 each way

Assuming i am able to walk from Newport bus station to Newport train station (according to google i can do it in 7 - 11 minutes) within the 14 minute time window (hoping the coach is on time or early!) then i should be at Abergavveny for 16:53 and will wait till your train comes in for the whole 7 odd minutes. If i do miss it then the next train would get me to Abergavveny at 17:23 so its only upto 25 minutes wait either way.

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

This time...I bringing some sun cream.

I like to see this optimistic viewpoint!. Good man

Quote from CSF :Nah it's fine its all the other costs I can't meet either, so its better I totally drop from it.

Hide in Mackie's Luggage!
Quote from franky500 :Is it just me or have train fares Litterally doubled this year. (last year i got a train from Cardiff to Abergavveny for £4.50 each way... This year its £10.60 each way!).

I'm going to cheat though and get the coach to Newport instead, from there the trains only £6.70 each way

Assuming i am able to walk from Newport bus station to Newport train station (according to google i can do it in 7 - 11 minutes) within the 14 minute time window (hoping the coach is on time or early!) then i should be at Abergavveny for 16:53 and will wait till your train comes in for the whole 7 odd minutes. If i do miss it then the next train would get me to Abergavveny at 17:23 so its only upto 25 minutes wait either way.

Sorry to interrupt you, but I would NOT walk whilst trusting on google maps it's calculated walking times.

It once told me I could walk in 17 minutes to a place, took me 31 minutes.
Quote from franky500 :
Hide in Mackie's Luggage!

Not at the expence of my Irn-Bru, however if he where to offer his own suitcase then I'm sure the weeman can lug it around the place...
Quote from rockclan :Sorry to interrupt you, but I would NOT walk whilst trusting on google maps it's calculated walking times.

It once told me I could walk in 17 minutes to a place, took me 31 minutes.

Yes but i can walk faster than a snail and when i have used it in the past i have been faster than googles times.
Quote from franky500 :Yes but i can walk faster than a snail and when i have used it in the past i have been faster than googles times.

Ok,

And no I don't walk like a snail, was just bigger walk then expected.

And after re-trying the route with Google Maps it now indeed says 37 minutes. Previous year when I used it, it said way less.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Well before you drop out, let's see if any of the people who paid £55 instead of £45 are willing to chip in

It still says £55 in the first post, btw.
Fixed
Paid. I plan to bring a tent and pitch it in a corner of your garden, and create my own fortress into which nobody will be allowed.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Paid. I plan to bring a tent and pitch it in a corner of your garden, and create my own fortress into which nobody will be allowed.

just wait till your asleep
Quote from franky500 :just wait till your asleep

Do I smell a christian church pastor?

Quote from rockclan :Do I smell a christian chuch pastor?

I hope not, we've got youngsters coming.
Quote from rockclan :Do I smell a christian chuch pastor?

a what?

I was just gonna get a permanent marker and draw on his face... but you've ruined that now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG