The online racing simulator
OK, date is set at 24th July.
Great
Is there a cut off for when you want the deposit paid?
Yes, I had originally planned for the event being for 30 people, which would mean 3 man teams, but if we get 40 signups then that will definitely be the max allowed, so 4 man teams. This will mean a bit less track time, but the price will go down to £45!!

The people who have already paid will get a refund of the difference of course
Right, I'll chuck in my deposit now then, I was going to wait until I secured my new job (would dictate if I can go or not), if I don't have it by the end of the month I'll give up my seat.
If I still pay 55 bucks, do I get more beers? :drunk:
Quote from jasonmatthews :Yes, I had originally planned for the event being for 30 people, which would mean 3 man teams, but if we get 40 signups then that will definitely be the max allowed, so 4 man teams. This will mean a bit less track time, but the price will go down to £45!!

The people who have already paid will get a refund of the difference of course

I can have beers for £10 more, i'm gonna need it (will prolly still pack 1-2 24 packs in my trunk for reserve
I will be getting plenty of beers, trust me

But if you want spirits or anything, then for sure bring them.
Spirits... I don't think that is a smart idea for me
Well, if you guys want, I can use the extra money on more beer and food
+1

Imo that is a better sollution!

A big-ass BBQ + lots of drinks.. this is going to be bloody awesome!
Hoepfully my moneys from the bank (transfered on friday) are on my Paypal account tomorrow or the day after, I'll transfer 'em as soon as they are aviable to be used from Paypal

24 July _IS_ the date aye (?)... yarr!!
Quote from jasonmatthews :OK, date is set at 24th July.

SCRAP THAT!!! Sorry everyone, date is back to original date of August 7th. Hope no one has booked anything yet? Let me know if you have and it is a problem
Quote from jasonmatthews :SCRAP THAT!!! Sorry everyone, date is back to original date of August 7th. Hope no one has booked anything yet? Let me know if you have and it is a problem

I was *this* close to ordering the flight tickets for me and Andy. Are you 100% percent sure about August 7th?
If everyone is Ok with that, then yes.

Wait a few hours to see if it is OK by everyone please Fel.
messy, but doable i guess :P @ Bob Smith - You're the one who can answer if i need more beers or not love to see ya again
Ok, sorry for the confusion, but setting a definite date obviously brought up some issues for some people. I am still trying to work that out and will let you know tomorrow (today). Hope this hasn't put anyone out
Nah, we're fine

Just confirm the date when it's sure, then I'll sort out the tickets then.
7th August

Should be fine, only scenario stopping myself and Keithy boy would be if County got promotion into the SPL the first game of the season will most likely be on the 7th August and there is some things that do come in front of karting and drinking.

The chances of this happening however are the same as Kamui Kobayashi not running over a pit crew member.
OK, let's forget the 7th August, seems 24th July is better for everyone, so we will go with that and stick with it.
That's a lot of confusion. Defiantly fixed at the 24th though, right?
Yes really sorry about that, 24th July 2010.
jeeez ok now 1000000% solid?
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
Yes, solid, July 24th, book flights for 23rd to 25th.

Spoke to Kart centre and all is confirmed.
Perfic!

I will book my holiday tomorrow, will book the friday and monday just in case, i didnt really need it last year TBH, i could have gone to work on the monday, but after a 300 odd mile round trip plus karting and 2 good night drinking sessions an extra day to wind down cant be a bad thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG