The online racing simulator
Yay I r back in action!

Really looking forward to the kart meeting.
Status report:

8 days to go, and I start wondering if it would be possible to lose some weight until the race... maybe 20kgs or more.

Will Becky recognise my 14 1/2 stone at the airport after I've showed her the picture of a 75kg butz?

greetz

der butz
If it's to any help, I have got'n fat myself, 80kg. Weight 68 before
Now I'll be a fat snail making an ass of myself on the track and even worse in the bar harrrrrrrr!
Don't worry, us big guys produce more surface pressure, which should help us through the corners. We just have to keep the momentum up, we can't accellerate so fast. Whatever happens, we should use the light guys for the start :-)

greetz

der butz
All tah fatties in 1 kart

(Including myself)
No Thnx
We FLP/r Swedies are leaving from Stansted, and i just looked at the routes, and found out that the Route A14, via Cambridge, Birmingham, Worcester isn't much longer then the M4. So I just thought i should take that route to the meet and M4 back again. This way we can see more from Your beautiful country.

Good idea? Anyone got any other suggestions?
Beautiful country?

I'm afraid Sweden has more beauty
Quote from Andreas B :We FLP/r Swedies are leaving from Stansted, and i just looked at the routes, and found out that the Route A14, via Cambridge, Birmingham, Worcester isn't much longer then the M4. So I just thought i should take that route to the meet and M4 back again. This way we can see more from Your beautiful country.

Good idea? Anyone got any other suggestions?

well by going via the A14 you avoid the roadworks at the top of the M25 here, Although im not sure if theres any works going on on the A14 itself.
Quote from The Very End :If it's to any help, I have got'n fat myself, 80kg. Weight 68 before
Now I'll be a fat snail making an ass of myself on the track and even worse in the bar harrrrrrrr!

i now hate you!. try whats closer to 140KG for me!
Quote from rockclan :My 113KG

HeHe!

and yet i'll still be beating you

I know i can go quite well around this track, Last year there were times that i was flying! the rest of the time i was simply either too tired or uncomfy in the seat. This year i intend on staying focused!.

I wonder if my team from last year will have me back... hmmm
Haha, I punch you fatty Franky for all those infractions you have dealt me earlier

Joke aside - team up Franky?
#591 - CSF
Wow, half the people in this want to beat up Franky.
Quote from The Very End :Haha, I punch you fatty Franky for all those infractions you have dealt me earlier

Joke aside - team up Franky?

I don't see why not. although i would still like to see if Bob / Fel will join us makes a good team!.

Quote from CSF :But the question remains...up or down?

We will see

Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, half the people in this want to beat up Franky.

Its nice to be wanted
Quote from The Very End :Haha, I punch you fatty Franky for all those infractions you have dealt me earlier

+1

I think nobody wants to team up with this slow-ass-fatty?
Quote from franky500 :I don't see why not. although i would still like to see if Bob / Fel will join us makes a good team!.

4 man team?
How big are the teams?

TBH I would love to drive as much as possible, but I have understanded that you have to team with someone, and therfor you are one of those friendly turds I want to team with
Quote from The Very End :4 man team?
How big are the teams?

TBH I would love to drive as much as possible, but I have understanded that you have to team with someone, and therfor you are one of those friendly turds I want to team with

as far as im aware, 10 karts, 40 people. you do the math

Thats part of why i want bob and fel, both friendly turds i've teamed with before
Franky, admit it, you only want fel because he's fast. And looks like Nick Heidfeld.
maybe , that and his beard!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG