The online racing simulator
OOOh i dont think i would manage it without a drink, Small pipes u see, always have to have a drink of something whilst eating.
lol there's a place near my work that does a full 1. It's just 4 1/4 burgers in a bun with 4 cheese slices and a layer of tomato sauce, onions, lettuce and cucumber. omgsh it's heart attack material but delicious all the same!
on my way down to wales ill be stopping at burger king for lunch xD
Hope you guys (boys?) are not surprised by the weight gains?

I don't want to spoil the party though, if you think eating bad stuff makes you happy, go on.
Nice one guys. You just got me hungry at half 2 in the morning.

Damn you all!
Status report:

6 days to go and I have to admit some brainflaw; I can remember faces pretty well, I remember most names, too. But bringing them together is quite hard for me, especially when I have to remember the nick, then the name, then the face. Please don't be upset when I mix some of your names up, I'll try and learn them as quickly as possible.

@Adam, wanna team up with slowarse-butz? maybe you could get on skype over the next evenings, so we can talk about things and stuff.

greetz

der butz
Quote from der butz :6 days to go and I have to admit some brainflaw; I can remember faces pretty well, I remember most names, too. But bringing them together is quite hard for me, especially when I have to remember the nick, then the name, then the face. Please don't be upset when I mix some of your names up, I'll try and learn them as quickly as possible.

Just get a pack of P1520:CL160068" target="_blank">these name tags and make everyone stick it on their forehead
Quote from der butz :Status report:

6 days to go and I have to admit some brainflaw; I can remember faces pretty well, I remember most names, too. But bringing them together is quite hard for me, especially when I have to remember the nick, then the name, then the face. Please don't be upset when I mix some of your names up, I'll try and learn them as quickly as possible.

@Adam, wanna team up with slowarse-butz? maybe you could get on skype over the next evenings, so we can talk about things and stuff.

greetz

der butz

I make it easy to remember my face, here it is:

Quote from der butz :

greetz

der butz

Hey Butz, I will catch you on skype tomorrow night maybe? But for teams, i've already said to Passo and the boys @ SRS If I could join them. Sorry Mr Butz, it would have been great if we had 4 guys to run a Concept Racing team.

Also, my helmet is almost finished. I shall post pic's up here once it's completed I can't wait for next week :P

Be on the look out for this, on the way to Wales on the Friday guys. It will have a live for speed sticker on the rear :P,
Quote from adamlfs :Hey Butz, I will catch you on skype tomorrow night maybe? But for teams, i've already said to Passo and the boys @ SRS If I could join them. Sorry Mr Butz, it would have been great if we had 4 guys to run a Concept Racing team.

Also, my helmet is almost finished. I shall post pic's up here once it's completed I can't wait for next week :P

Be on the look out for this, on the way to Wales on the Friday guys. It will have a live for speed sticker on the rear :P,

So you have your own plane? Now your showing off
So that's what he meant when he said he was putting me in the cargo hold...
Quote from The Very End :I make it easy to remember my face, here it is:

We'll be recognising you by your rather alarming dress sense then...

Those shorts... *gosh*
So in that picture the alarming thing you see is the shorts?

Just 4 days to go, starting to ich to travvel!
Status report:

5 days to go, I'm starting to think how I can get every gizmo I need through ryanair's hand-luggage-compatibility-size-and-weight-gate-thing.
Sleeping bag? Not a problem, I've got one super mini thing that goes into the side pocket, clothes? Well, how many beers will be spilt over my trousers? will it be hot as hell or will it rain? beer? drinks? no way, even at the smalles airport in the world they wouldn't let me bring beer through the gate. Helmet? yes, I would like to bring my helmet, on the reason that it fits, it only has my sweat soaked in by the lining, and it is recognisable. Towels? One big, one small has to be enough.
Katja? Well, she is a bit sick today, I'm a bit worried atm, she has got some contractions, and the baby should not get out until October...

@Adam, I'll be on skype tonight when Katja feels better. If not, we'll have to be in hospital :-).

greetz

der butz
Hotel booked
Ebbw Vale Premier inn on Friday, Haven't booked Saturday yet as we're not sure what we are doing yet - might take a slow ride home saturday night or something
Quote from adamlfs :Hey Butz, I will catch you on skype tomorrow night maybe? But for teams, i've already said to Passo and the boys @ SRS If I could join them. Sorry Mr Butz, it would have been great if we had 4 guys to run a Concept Racing team.

Now I'm within sight of the car, I can say SHOTGUN. Suck it, James!
I figured that would be a given, it's the least I could do given that I'm staying at your house pre- and post-meet. You're gonna be sick of me by Monday.
I think i'm only picking up two jolly foreigners now. Rockclan and Tor, and taking 3 back: Rockclan, Tor, and Der Butz. Der Butz returning to Stansted on the Monday.

Do I have this right? If so Dan can probably pile into my car.
Errm.. thought you'd pick me up from stansted, no? friday? 10 past 10?

anxious greetz

der i-don't-like-hitchhiking butz

Edit:

As a well-trained butler I have kept madame Becky's calendar.

Quote from Becky Rose :
Travel Itinery thingamybob:
Thursday pickup Tor from stansted at 6pm. Meet Dan. Get drunk. Stay at mine.
Friday pickup Rockclan from stansted at 9:25am (we will be late)
...pickup Der Butz from Stansted at 10:30 or something like that. (it will be 10:10)
...train to Bishops Stortford where car is parked.
...pickup Arox from Cockfosters, at about 12:00ish?
...Drive to Wales

Sunday, pack a load of foreigners into planes by midday Sunday, except Der Butz who's leaving Monday (and staying at mine Sunday). I'm guessing we drop Arox off at Cockfosters, might need Dan to tak him to get Tor back on his plain on time.

:-)
Okies that's grand, I had gotten confused. I think I got you muddled with Andy the artist formerly known as cargame.nl.

I am scatty.

But I did think to post and confirm
No worries Becks...

Just throw me in the trunk and pick Dan up as well , the more the merrier!

greetz

der butz
Just don't exit the trunk or boot as we say over here when Becky's driving or this could be the last thing you see...... Splat! dead butz :/
Attached images
DSC01766.JPG

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG