The online racing simulator
Quote from rockclan :Becky, I've just received answer from the swedes:

"like" is such a strong word.
Quote from Becky Rose :"like" is such a strong word.

Explain please , I'm just awake so don't understand.
Quote from felplacerad :Yes. The flight tickets have been booked already.

Yeah, but does the car have to be dropped off at Stansted, or would Gatwick be okay?

I'm on business in Southampton on Thursday then was planning to get the train to Wales. It wouldn't be too much of a pain to get the train to Stansted on Friday and help you out but only if I could drop the Fiat off at Gatwick on Sunday.
I can just imagine it now >>>
Attached images
fiat-500-748489.jpg
The roof half open like that should provide some handy extra downforce.
@Strom Cloud:
Do You have any time when You need to be at Gatwick?
We can drive it ouselves, it's just that it would limit the beer intake
Maybe we should just do a Rock-Scissor-Bag between us(well, between FEL and Mike anyway since I'm paying the car ) and the looser drives back...
Don't know - haven't got work to book any flights yet. Could also go from Birmingham. Didn't realise you just wanted a driver so you could get hammered
Just wondering, is there room for a extra vehicle on Jason's drive? I would be sleeping in said vehicle but will need somewhere to stick it overnight. Failing that I'll just plonk it on the street.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Just wondering, is there room for a extra vehicle on Jason's drive? I would be sleeping in said vehicle but will need somewhere to stick it overnight. Failing that I'll just plonk it on the street.

There's room for a marauding army of vikings on Jason's drive, but be warned that you will get blocked in so those leaving early should be aware of this before the alchohol comes out to organise cars.

I've had an email from Arox, he's arriving on the Thursday so needs accomodation and a lift. I only know of the guy rather than know him, and I don't know why he's banned so i'm dubious about letting him stay over at mine on the Thursday night, can anyone answer why he was banned? And can I use TVE as a human sacrifice if Arox turns out to be the devil?

As I understand it i'm picking up The Very End plus another Norwegian of undisclosed identity on the Thursday, they're staying at mine that night and then i'm picking up Rockclan on Friday midday and continuing directly onto Wales.

Provided none of those travelling with me have issues relating to an oppulent waist line I should also be able to squeeze Arox in.
#310 - AMB
Think he was banned for spamming basically and they finally got sick of him.... there are worse people on the forums I guess.
Quote from AMB :Think he was banned for spamming basically and they finally got sick of him.... there are worse people on the forums I guess.

Yes he was banned for spamming.

But in real-life he is one fantastic guy.

His jokes are sometimes strange, but his behaviour is really good. Also his personality is .
Quote from Becky Rose :
Provided none of those travelling with me have issues relating to an oppulent waist line I should also be able to squeeze Arox in.

I'm fat, sorry.

Human sacrifice? As long as it's sexual activities involved I'm in.
#314 - AMB
Quote from AMB :Work it off before the meet

Nah, I like my stumach being fat, my girlfriend likes it as a pillow.

Edit:

But TVE may spank the fat away from my ass.
If Tor's friend is as skinny as Tor is then we should be able to get them in the back with Arox and put the lard arse in the front.

Incidentally, who is this extra person you are bringing Tor?
I am not that skinny, I have skinny arms and such but a freakin' huge ass and upper legs compared to the other parts of the body

What person am I brining? I bringing someone? :O
Quote from The Very End :I am not that skinny, I have skinny arms and such but a freakin' huge ass and upper legs compared to the other parts of the body

What person am I brining? I bringing someone? :O

I had it in my mind that somebody was coming with you, I may have got muddle though because at one point I was bringing Fel who's bringing half of Sweden with him.
Well, it was this other norwegian who send me a PM, but I never heared anything from him after that So just me I guess.

I have no clue.. I am so hopeless lost nowdays.. too much work
That's one less meat shield on hand if Arox turns out to be an axe murderer. Never mind, i'll just have to use pre-emptive force.
You'll better of with Arox beeing an axe murderer than bringing a horde of crazy Swedes anyway We're so gonna race the shit out of the Abarth
Turns out he's 16. Which would meen Tor and I can't go down the pub on Thursday and would make me responsible to some extent whilst he's in my care, and I'm not prepared to miss out on the pub - which only serves to highlight how irresponsible I am.

Dilema.
You could always put Arox in the boot, along with rockclan, all tied up and gagged. That's what i'd do anyway, want a lift you two?

If you leave him in the house, your knicker draw will be ransacked.
Quote from Becky Rose :Turns out he's 16. Which would meen Tor and I can't go down the pub on Thursday and would make me responsible to some extent whilst he's in my care, and I'm not prepared to miss out on the pub - which only serves to highlight how irresponsible I am.

Dilema.

You just have to support the local pub's, otherwise it's irresponsability!!
Quote from Becky Rose :There's room for a marauding army of vikings on Jason's drive, but be warned that you will get blocked in so those leaving early should be aware of this before the alchohol comes out to organise cars.

That is fabby. I may have to sneak off early on Sunday so will try and get close to the gate as I have a big road trip (up to Shrews then down to Northampton then back to Shrews and then up to Pickering) on the Sunday.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :If you leave him in the house, your knicker draw will be ransacked.

Man, you're giving away all of the secrets. What is the point in staying at a chicks house if you can't have a rummage?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG