The online racing simulator
Quote from anttt69 :shame if you flew to Birmingham i would drive you. (as long as its the sporty version)

Yup, it's a turbocharged, twin intercooled 135bhp 1 ton car D

And i've decided I'm gonna drive it(read: race the shit out of it) to Wales.

If someone volunteers to drive it to Stansted from Wales on Sunday by 10-11 ish, i don't think that would be a problem :P
Quote from Andreas B :Yup, it's a turbocharged, twin intercooled 135bhp 1 ton car D

And i've decided I'm gonna drive it(read: race the shit out of it) to Wales.

If someone volunteers to drive it to Stansted from Wales on Sunday by 10-11 ish, i don't think that would be a problem :P

I'll tow that italian tin can on the back of the bimmer if u want? lmao
Quote from Andreas B :Yup, it's a turbocharged, twin intercooled 135bhp 1 ton car D

Just out of interest where did you hire it from & how much did it cost?
from Hertz at Stansted, and it's about £174 for the weekend
Quote from franky500 :If the quality is really what is being seen on youtube.. i think i might just get one too!. (although not right now i must admit... soon)

EDIT: what about these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mini-DV- ... 0&hash=item27b142db3a

I have something similar, its the smaller chewing gum pack sized cam i have tho, and the quality really aint bad at all for what it is tbh, heres a test vid i made with it (bought it for my fruit machining shenanigans, some places dont like you videoing wins, with this they wont know lol) not too shabby for something barely bigger than my finger i didnt think.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTVEcoh6Gg
YEAH!
#359 - AMB
Peter Griffin!
I've had my arm twisted to sign up as a reserve, will know closer to the time if I can make it.
Whens the cut off for paying up in full jason, as i was gonna do it on the 28th june, payday, if thats not too late.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Whens the cut off for paying up in full jason, as i was gonna do it on the 28th june, payday, if thats not too late.

Oh I didn't know you where coming Dan! Are you taking the Friday off work? I'm going to have Tor here on the Thursday night - we could get wasted and you can save the first 25 minutes [of the 4 hour drive] by crashing over...?
I like your thinking miss rose, its a date!
cool, do you have sleeping stuffsies because I dont have a spare bedroom these days - although i've broken my minimalist habbit with a trip to Ikea and do at least have some shelves and a table nowadays.
I do indeed, airbeds and tents and things, will be fine!
Are pickups still going to be available from Abergavenny station at all Jason (planning on getting there around 6 - 7 PM i believe if i book this coach right!)
Quote from Becky Rose :Oh I didn't know you where coming Dan! Are you taking the Friday off work? I'm going to have Tor here on the Thursday night - we could get wasted and you can save the first 25 minutes [of the 4 hour drive] by crashing over...?

Quote from danthebangerboy :I like your thinking miss rose, its a date!

It's a date!
Btw, don't blame me if I go apeshit, as you said Becky - Norwegians canot drink alco-lol well
Quote from The Very End :It's a date!
Btw, don't blame me if I go apeshit, as you said Becky - Norwegians canot drink alco-lol well

I barely ever drink anymore so my limit is 0...
And by the little I have spoken with Dan before, I can assure you that he is no better than us.

I think this can be a very interesting 3 days event
Now why did I book my flight for Friday and not Thursday, now I have to miss the fun.

You still have saturday to se me beeing an ****

On a more serious note, I saw the youtuve video of last year meeting, looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to handshake on some of you people, and testing my abilities against you on the track
Quote from The Very End :You still have saturday to se me beeing an ****

You're never an ****. :lovies3d:

EXCEPT OFCOURSE WHEN YOU RAM THIS FATTEH OFF! :chair:

Pick-ups will be the same as last year i.e. YES we can pick you up at the station

Will need to know soon where everyone is arriving from (what station) and what time so we can organise the drivers.
Quote from The Very End :And by the little I have spoken with Dan before, I can assure you that he is no better than us.

I think this can be a very interesting 3 days event

Indeed, i think i will have to bring a crate or 2 of real ale/bitter with me tho, as i get on better with that, and when i say 'get on better' i really mean 'can drink more of without falling over and/or getting a stupidly serious hangover'
Quote from ferret :Pick-ups will be the same as last year i.e. YES we can pick you up at the station

Will need to know soon where everyone is arriving from (what station) and what time so we can organise the drivers.

Booked my train tickets about a week ago for myself and the weeman, arriving in Abergavenny just after 5pm.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG