The online racing simulator
Same but my bass will be from the 6 cylinders of good stuff
Quote from peterules :Same but my bass will be from the 6 cylinders of good stuff

:monkey:

Wait what BMW?
:hyper:
-
(peterules) DELETED by peterules : um
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
I wouldn't do that with anything too sticky because there's a chance you could maybe end up damaging the heated rear window
I've got an SR sticker that i'll put on the car... Dunno where though front of back lol - No rude comments please
#432 - CSF
Awww.
I use my heated rear window a lot when it's raining, mainly because i have no wiper and it helps get rid of the drops. Also, it doesn't heat the car just the windowz fewl haha just messing

B2T!
i cant see out my rear view mirror anywayz.. thing shakes so much cant see the cars they jus fuzzy xD
Quote from hyntty :What in summertime?

Well if you damage it in summer it's not going to be much use in the winter is it?
Black T-shirts with in white VW+Peace sign and Scirocco on it for sale.

I might could also add a LFS logo on it?
Quote from peterules :Dave, if you want a lift just let me know. I'm near the Docklands but can pick you up from the station etc. just don't leave any stains in my back seat if you decide on the massage thing

I'll probably be passing many LFS'ers on the way up there. Just look out for this....

...and wave back!

I'll make it quick so You won't feel anything :spin:
#438 - AMB
INTERIORCROCODILEALLIGATOR I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

On a more serious note:

I'm really looking forward to this, having a fun weekend, meeting all you guys.
Quote from Andreas B :I'll make it quick so You won't feel anything :spin:

I must admit on first view I thought I'd bumped into brothel's anonymous reading some of the posts on this thread. I hope it's clean on the night with all this male testosterone flying about!

On a positive note very much looking forward to the weekend - it was superb last year and I suspect it'll be even better this time.

Ok now the thread is back on track :P

I'm in the middle of painting up my own helmet.

The first picture is the design I use in lfs and what I originally wanted for the real painted design, *Thanks to Mullog for the Design*; the 2nd is the more simple version which is easier to achieve.

I will post up a facebook photo album once I have off loaded my pictures from my camera .
http://www.facebook.com/video/ ... =4427022&id=582381725
Currently i've just primed and given the helmet a gloss coating of white, next step will be green tomorrow.

Can't wait for the day to roll around, but damn if today's weather is anything to go by it's going to be crazy hot in 3 weeks time.
Balance sent to your Paypal Jason.

Attention : der butz, bean0, snewham & gfresh!

There are enough spaces for you 4 to drive. Please let me know asap if you guys still want to kart.
Paid.
Payment sent to your email addy jason, i take it it is the same email addy as last year, well, thats where i sent it to anyway lol
Yep got it. If anyone needs to know if I got the money check the OP.
Just to confirm - Jason, if I bring a sleeping bag, is there room inside the inside? If not - anyone with some room in their tent? The limited weight prevent me form taking my own tent with me on the plain over to England
Yes there will be room. For the ones flying over, there is no need to bring a airbed, as I have a few sofa's and spare beds, but if your coming from the UK then please bring an airbed (single if possible) with you.
That's awesome mate, thanks a lot for the effort
Quote from The Very End :That's awesome mate, thanks a lot for the effort

he hasn't told you that you have to share a double with Rocklan yet
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG