The online racing simulator
Oh damnit! I am allways the poor bastard that get painet in the face, the one that gets chips put in his pants when asleep, the ones that gets his hand in the warm water glas and rest of the crap...
Quote from The Very End :Oh damnit! I am allways the poor bastard that get painet in the face, the one that gets chips put in his pants when asleep, the ones that gets his hand in the warm water glas and rest of the crap...

Just keep drinking all night, and nothing will happen.
Wait did I say nothing?
...Which reminds me i need to get a hotel room...

Jason - can u tell me if there's any premier inn's near you?

Everythings premier, but the price
I hadn't thought about that either!
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I hadn't thought about that either!

Me neither.
But someone, being franky, made me get naughty thoughts. And no not the naughty YOU think.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I hadn't thought about that either!

You don't need one, you can stay at mine. Pete is bringing his missus and they want some "special" time together alone
#408 - AMB
Quote from jasonmatthews :You don't need one, you can stay at mine. Pete is bringing his missus and they want some "special" time together alone

Can we watch?
Quote from peterules :

Everythings premier, but the price

That's only true if you book at exactly the correct time within the window of just a few milliseconds. Otherwise it's just as expensive (and sometimes more expensive) than other comparable hotels

Having said that, it's worth it for the good night guarantee. We complained about one of the spot light fittings not having a bulb in it in our room as well as the bed headboard plastic having seen better days, and the girl at reception voluntarily (we weren't looking for a price reduction/refund or anything) refunded us the entire £155 for the two nights... LOL

Premier inns are usually unbearably hot in the summer months, so just make a fuss about that and get a free stay out of it
Hopefully the mrs should be paying as i wanted to get smashed at Jasons on at least 1 of the nights we stayed in Wales. I'm sure she will find something to moan about the Hotel (she usually does) so worth a try on a freebie

And no, no webcams, voyeurs, spit roasts or any other form of sexual acts. thank you
Quote from peterules :Hopefully the mrs should be paying as i wanted to get smashed at Jasons on at least 1 of the nights we stayed in Wales. I'm sure she will find something to moan about the Hotel (she usually does) so worth a try on a freebie

And no, no webcams, voyeurs or spit roasts thank you

bukkake?
#413 - AMB
Quote from AMB :It's a deal :Handshake :camera:

hahahaha

E:
Oeh nice 00:00.
Quote from peterules :And no, no webcams, voyeurs, spit roasts or any other form of sexual acts. thank you

That's fine, I'm not into guys anyway.... what about your missus?
ffs Bob lol i was looking forward to some arse too!
You better make sure you sleep with your back agains't the wall. If i don't find any sheep, you in trouble

Back to topic!!!
Back to topic - seconded!

Pete - when are you driving across?
Will be arriving sometime friday afternoon, hopefully staying till sunday. Planning on missing the traffic so probably be departing from london around mid day.
Hi, I have just sent you the remaining straight onto your bank account. Mariusz
Quote from peterules :Will be arriving sometime friday afternoon, hopefully staying till sunday. Planning on missing the traffic so probably be departing from london around mid day.

Any space in Das Bimmer? I'm mulling over what to do. I'm in Southampton on business on Thursday but might take the train to London that afternoon - maybe take in a show, happy-ending massage etc.
Quote from peterules :Will be arriving sometime friday afternoon, hopefully staying till sunday. Planning on missing the traffic so probably be departing from london around mid day.

you'll probably pass my coach on the M4... give us a wave if u do
Dave, if you want a lift just let me know. I'm near the Docklands but can pick you up from the station etc. just don't leave any stains in my back seat if you decide on the massage thing

I'll probably be passing many LFS'ers on the way up there. Just look out for this....

...and wave back!
Attached images
3.JPG
ill be goin down m4 too...

so if u hear MEGA BASS its prob me with mah subs and dubstep xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG