The online racing simulator
Slough - Can i do the Road Wars theme tune now?
cargame.nl has just told me about this, who do i pay? and i have a 4 man tent......

i will be coming from manchester area if anybody needs a lift..... is there anywhere to park my car?

edit:

dave if you got to manchester airport i could take you??????

tis a 3-4 hour drive from manchester tho LOL
would he not be better to tube it to heathrow to jump in your car BreadC?

His other alternative is to take the train like me!.

@Cargame yes public transport is not great at all, I was just letting you know there is an option even if nobody can drive you.
Quote from franky500 :would he not be better to tube it to heathrow to jump in your car BreadC?

@Cargame yes public transport is not great at all, I was just letting you know there is an option even if nobody can drive you.

yeah he'll get there lots of us with planes trains and fxrs
I can't. Easyjet only flies to Liverpool from Amsterdam. Not Manchester.

Ryanair does fly on Birmingham though but not from Amsterdam and I think Amsterdam is the best option for me.

Booty PM't me with the suggestion to fly to Bristol. Sadly that is pretty expensive, I'd rather fill up someone's tank for that money and have some fun during the trip.

(What is so special about Bristol to double the prices? )
Quote from franky500 :would he not be better to tube it to heathrow to jump in your car BreadC?

if a tube goes there yea. prob easier tube to heathrow xD
Earl's Court is on the Piccadilly line which goes direct to heathrow

About a 35 - 40 minute journey from earl's court.
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by cargame.nl : hhmm see how this develops first
Yes absolutely, he'll take the tube from Earls Court to meet wherever. I was going to pick him up from Cockfosters but that meens i'm going South to London and then up the M4, whereas I think it's probably better for my ensamble to go via the A14 and avoid all the traffic.

I've let him know to contact you via Skype. As soon as I get confirmation you guys are organised i'll confirm that I can pickup http://andy.cargame.nl from Stansted .
yep i can pick up from heathrow.

jus dunno where the tube station exit is thats all lol
I gave him your skype details earlier so hopefully you've got that all arranged now?
#514 - CSF
lol@rockclan getting a forum ban from franky just before the kartmeet...
#515 - AMB
He isn't banned ?
#516 - CSF
Yeah he is. Too many infraction points don't give you the 'no longer welcome' message, but both he and ginhooooos accounts look spam banned to me.
#517 - AMB
Yeah just checked his recent posts, and found the thread, well have fun with him at the meet Franky
...please slap him hard at the kart meet!!!
#519 - AMB
Quote from rediske :...please slap him hard at the kart meet!!!

Rockclan is normally a decent guy, you should slap that neo nazi arox... if anyone.
Sometimes I ask myself... Why?
Quote from rediske :...please slap him hard at the kart meet!!!

I will slap you if you keep whinging about Rocky!
Let's stop there and head back topic

Now long left now, two+ weeks
Agreed! I'm really looking forward to it! Just hope this nice weather holds up! 30*c this weekend
@ Franky - Kayjay will pick you up from Newport at 5:45 ok? (if you hurry and fix my servers)
To make it all a little less complex...

John Hilton wants to pick me up at the Liverpool airport so you don't have to worry about my logical thing anymore. Maybe I need a ride with someone on the way back, Liverpool is not possible because there is no flight on Sunday but I think it's less of a problem to leave Wales then to get there .

We have some questions about the payment, who do we pay, what do we pay, how do we pay?

I might not kart very long btw. My stamina is low, during the years I developed an endurance problem @sporting activities (it's somehow only a problem while doing some sort of cardio LOL). But we will see, don't be surprised if I've had it after 2x 15 minutes.

Didn't make contact with Rudolfa yet. I added him on my MSN at his own request but got no response today.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG