The online racing simulator
Quote from jasonmatthews :Someone post me a link to something like google maps thingy where I can add locations and times, then I will ask for arrivals times and update the OP with them. Then we could be really organised and sort out lifts etc that way

omg...organised??!! What is that word?? I've heard it somewhere
Usually comes after dis
It's still several months away...I want it to happen now!! (maybe not here, cause or tracks are still full of snow ) We must have a premeet in april
to edit it (and add your location) you need to log in to google. if you cant do that then just post your post code that you are coming from here and i'll add it (and also if your looking for a lift.. can offer local lifts etc..)
Nice, added myself to that list.

I would offer lifts but my car sucks, pretty much dies with 4 people in it

Now depending if I can get this to work, im hoping to use my 3g connection from my phone and do what Jakg did with broadcasting my location so you guys can see where me and Passo are on the M4. This ofc depends if I can find out how to do it haha.
Quote from adamlfs :Nice, added myself to that list.

Now depending if I can get this to work, im hoping to use my 3g connection from my phone and do what Jakg did with broadcasting my location so you guys can see where me and Passo are on the M4. This ofc depends if I can find out how to do it haha.

theres gona be one big parrrrrrrrtaaay on the m4 xD get your lfs flags flying xD
Quote from adamlfs :Nice, added myself to that list.

Hey Adam, are you guys coming on the Friday this time or at least staying until Sunday?
@BreadC

Yeah will be great if we time it right Could always grab your number and let you know when we are leaving and the junction we are at. Im gonna place some LFS stickers on my car's arse so you know But also since I have a Vauxhall Racing sticker on both sides of the car, which covers the stretch of the wheel arches ** Was put on the car to cover rust under the door for the winter ** Im going to cover the Vauxhall with black tape and put Concept in its place

@The Count

Yup me and Michael are coming down the friday afternoon-evening and will be there till around lunchtime on Sunday. Well since it could be a formula 1 weekend we may stay till after thats finished

Sorry for the simley overload :X
I would of say to put a big "LFS" on a rear window done with white electrical pvc tape, so it stands out and to scare motorist on the motorway.
Quote from dollarek :I would of say to put a big "LFS" on a rear window done with white electrical pvc tape, so it stands out and to scare motorist on the motorway.

Job done!
Yeah was planning on getting a nice set of them, simple and theres plenty of different styles that can be used anywhere
I'm gonna see if i can plant one of my SR stickers on the back so look out for something like this

On the back of my car obviously lol
Attached images
DSC011661.jpg
Arox123 told me he will most likely come.

I dont know about myself yet, i need to find some prices for flights, the karting i can afford but staying at hotel or something, i dont really know
#190 - CSF
No need for a hotel, all stay at Jason's free of charge.
Oke, can say 100% yes from my side looking foward to all uglyness
Added myself to the map thing that jason/franky put up.
Even how much i would love to join this event, it just seems to be impossible because of money problems and i wont have free time then so..
Maybe next year, have fun without meh !
Quote from danthebangerboy :Added myself to the map thing that jason/franky put up.

I'm logged in with my google account and can't add me/us....
shove your postcode here and i'll add it for you if need be
you can add Stanstead as point and add text:

felplacerad, Andreas B and Mike are landing 11:35 @ friday 23th
needs ride...

edit: It's called Stansted lol
edit 2: ok...Sweden doesn't have community edits ^^ - I'll try to login with my UK proxy :P
edit 3: puh...i could get the map up, but when trying to login google flipped out...prolly due to all of a sudden my pc with cookies and cache was in UK...tried clear those but still didn't work...
final edit: SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant add or edit anything now, the option is no longer there for me, strange lol
Any idea what your plans are Tor? So I can let the Swedes know.

Basically I was good for sorting out Fel & Tor but as each maybe/is bringing an extra person I may not be able to physically get them in the car without taking a chainsaw too them - which would give them an unfair weight advantage during the race.

As soon as you let me know when you are arriving / leaving and whether you have a +1 I can figure out the logistics and see what is possible.
Quote from Becky Rose :Any idea what your plans are Tor? So I can let the Swedes know.

Basically I was good for sorting out Fel & Tor but as each maybe/is bringing an extra person I may not be able to physically get them in the car without taking a chainsaw too them - which would give them an unfair weight advantage during the race.

As soon as you let me know when you are arriving / leaving and whether you have a +1 I can figure out the logistics and see what is possible.

Trying to find cheap airplane tickets and sorting out stuff with the work. Hopefully I know in not a too distant future my'lady.
hi

if i can get transport, i will come, 100% sure. I will pay deposit right when i get money, and whats the closest/the recommended airport to land to?

LFS UK Kart Meet 2010 - signups and info
(804 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG