The online racing simulator
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Man, you're giving away all of the secrets. What is the point in staying at a chicks house if you can't have a rummage?

you are aware that I'm the kind of girl who shows you her knife collection on the first date, right?
Quote from Becky Rose :Turns out he's 16. Which would meen Tor and I can't go down the pub on Thursday and would make me responsible to some extent whilst he's in my care, and I'm not prepared to miss out on the pub - which only serves to highlight how irresponsible I am.

Dilema.

He can sit home drinking coke, becuase I am not going to miss this chance of getting absolutely shitfaced with you.
Quote from The Very End :He can sit home drinking coke, becuase I am not going to miss this chance of getting absolutely shitfaced with you.

Actually I planned on being several stages of drunkeness less than you on account of an over alert paranoia over self defence, plus driving next day and not being much of a drinker anyway, all the same I didn't want to be sober and I'm not leaving him alone in my home.

Especially as the only toys I have are my teddy bears!
Just take him with you and make him drink shandy.
We give him JD and he can survive on his own
#331 - CSF
Or you could just not pick them up at all and go with your usual plans...

It's just ocurred to me, although he's arriving on the Friday so it's not so much of an issue, but how old is Rockclan?
Mentally, 4. Physically 10.
Quote from Becky Rose :you are aware that I'm the kind of girl who shows you her knife collection on the first date, right?

Damn, you're going to make a brother fall hard.

And also lock his doors and windows. Not that I'm scared or anything.

:hidesbehi
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Mentally, 4. Physically 10.

You sir seriously need a ****ing chill pill.

On topic:

I'm 19 years old, and in love with alcohol.
Quote from Becky Rose :
I've had an email from Arox, he's arriving on the Thursday so needs accomodation and a lift. I only know of the guy rather than know him, and I don't know why he's banned so i'm dubious about letting him stay over at mine on the Thursday night, can anyone answer why he was banned? And can I use TVE as a human sacrifice if Arox turns out to be the devil?

Quote :Banned arox123 6 months for releasing Shadowww's steering lock mod on the forum without requesting permission.

That + generally spaminess + Creating 2nd account to spam with (lookaway was Arox123)

Although since then he seems to be serving his ban so apart from people (rockclan!!!!!) posting for Arox!.
Quote from franky500 :
Although since then he seems to be serving his ban so apart from people (rockclan!!!!!) posting for Arox!.

Please for the sake of god, can someone finally typing my username right. Now even moderators are failing to type my name.
Quote from rockclan :Please for the sake of god, can someone finally typing my username right. Now even moderators are failing to type my name.

Whats wrong with it?

:shhh:
#344 - AMB
Rockclan your 19?
Swear i've seen a pic of you with glasses but you look much older (30s) maybe it wasn't you.
#346 - AMB
Ahh, different person me thinks, the person I pictured was fat AND short hair, this dude has medium hair.
Quote from felplacerad :Yes. The flight tickets have been booked already.

shame if you flew to Birmingham i would drive you. (as long as its the sporty version)
Quote from Neilser :Great quality footage. Now you can send it on to the police and get that guy thrown in jail

:P I use it for in case of an accident, because once in my old car women crashed into me and she was blaming me and it took over a month just to sort out whose fault it was.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG